• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ∆ What happened to Abby? ∆ MYSTERY RP ∆

What time should this take plac

• Future

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Early 2000s

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Present day

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Villa1n

👁️👄👁️
Enswood academy is the best of the best. Only people with a bright future ahead (or RICH RICH parents) can even hope of landing in a class, or even stand on school grounds. Private school. Smart students. Best teachers in the world. What could go wrong?...

Abby Owens. Age: 17. The schools best student. Perfect grades, attendence, looks, personality. There's was nothing wrong with her. People have tried to expose any dirty little secret they could, but there's nothing. Not even in her younger years. She is societies picture of a perfect person. You could be jealous, yes, but you couldn't hate her.

So why has she gone missing?
The school is in a panic, the media can't get enough, and the students are all scared out of their wits. If someone managed to snatch her, what's stopping them from getting the rest of them? Anxiety is through the roof, and the teachers and student council can't seem to stop the gossip and rumors from spreading like wild fire. Some believe it was supernatural, others think it's some crazy new serial killer. But who really knows?... That's where you come in.

Aiden Bowlings has created a 'history club' right after Abby disappeared. It's actually a club investigating her murder, but nobody on the outside needs to know that. Can you trust him? Probably not. The only reason why he's in this school is because his parents are loaded, and he's known for stealing and fighting a lot. Guess that'll come in handy when your breaking into sheds and run-down gas stations. Did I mention you'll be committing crimes? Guess no, but hey, it's for justice right? Aiden believes the truth is what the people need, and the truth is what he's gonna get... But is your little club READY for the truth?

Inspired by 'what happened to cassie mcbride?'
Just a few rules to kick us of!
1) Don't be rude. Construction criticism is ok, but if the person doesn't want it, don't give it to them
2) There are going to be a lot of NSFW themes (AS IN GORE) and TWs will be common. If you can't handle this, I suggest you don't join.
3) NO ONE LINERS. I cannot stress this enough. I am a very literate person, but I suggest every be at least semi-literate. Unless the situation calls for a one liner or 1 paragraph response, don't do it all the time.
4) There are only a few slots for certain roles. Don't attack me if you don't get the part you want. If you really want a part, do your best in your CS to stick out!
5) Each role has a special 'perk'. Please do not use other roles 'perk' unless you ask me and I make sure it's okay.

ROLES:

Student council- A bunch of goody-two shoes. Your either in the club because you were dragged into it, or maybe your a little corrupted and are only in student council for Intel. Or maybe you joined to shut it down form the inside out. Who knows. Perk: Good with teachers, and can easily convince them. Also has more access to rooms regular students do not. (2/3)

Delinquent- You may have good grades, or maybe you're failing, but what everyone knows is that you aren't someone to be messed with. You've landed in detention multiple times, either that be because of fights, smoking, or something worse.
Perks: Stronger than a regular students, and intimidating others is a piece of cake. You know all the best hiding places in the school for all the wrong reasons. (0/3)

Regular Students - You got in because your talented, smart, or your parents are rich. Either way, your just kind of... There. Maybe you joined the club to make a name for yourself.
Perks: Depending on what you got into the school for, that's what your quirk in based off of. Don't make it super OP. (Example: Got into school because of grades, so perk is a greater intelligence.)(1/5)

Playboy/Girl - Every school has a person who dated everyone. You switch Lovers faster than you switch channels on T.V. Maybe you joined the club because your curious, or maybe your looking for another lover. Maybe this one with be the one.
Perks: Seducing(ONLY ON PEOPLE OF AGE) other students is a game to you, and flustering others is easy, for the most part(DOESN'T WORK ON EVERYONE). You also know what makes people tick, your good at pressing people's buttons.(3/3)

THIS NEXT ROLE IS GOING TO BE A LOT HARDER TO GET. IF YOU WANT IT, I SUGGEST PICKING A BACKUP!!!! (Will also require an extra CS requirement once I make them)

Student Council president- Basically the same as a council member, but your authority is something everyone respects. You will be a big part of the story, and need to be active a lot. You either joined the club to shut it down, or for a darker reason. Your the only person who can keep Aiden in check, and your probably the reason no one in the club is in jail, or the club isn't shut down. (Your OC must be very strict, and definitely a goody-two shoes. They should always wanna follow the rules, and encourage others to do the same.)
Perks: Same as council member + You can choose to give an order everyone must obey. Your stern voice sends chills and even the hardest people will listen to your words. (Do not use all the time!!) (0/1)

Can't wait to see if people are interested!

CHARACTER SHEET here!
OOC here!

Kimo_photo.jpg

Last edited:
Alright everyone! The character sheet is HERE ! I don't have a deadline yet, but that might change! Have fun!
Also is it possible to link the ooc and sheet threads in the main post? I missed this looking through the comments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back