Advice/Help What genre should I place my rp

Hello friends, I am new to this website but I'm somewhat familiar with RPs. However I'm not sure where to place my post apocalyptic RP. This RP is set 25 years after the "great plague", some elements are fallout and mad max esque, but Im trying to keep it mostly realistic. So should I put it under modern/realistic or science fiction? Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question, I'm still really new

I would place it under the modern/realistic tag, personally. It sounds more dystopian/post-apocalyptic than science fiction. Science fiction typically suggests science fiction elements such as futuristic technology, space/time travel, parallel universes, extraterrestrial races, etc. Hope this helps, and welcome to RPN!

Last edited:
I would place it under the modern/realistic tag personally. It sounds more dystopian/post-apocalyptic than science fiction. Science fiction typically suggests science fiction elements such as futuristic technology, space/time travel, parallel universes, extraterrestrial races, etc. Hope this helps, and welcome to RPN!

Thank you so much for the advice it was really helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back