Advice/Help What do you think of my OC?

GuacamolLord

Hey! I've had a character floating around and i was hoping i could hear some other peoples opinions!

Name (& nicknames): Sasha Resse

Personality traits: She is very happy and childish, her mind wanders a lot and she doesn't pay attention much. She very much enjoys talking to people and going places.

Description: Sasha is giant for her age, standing at 5'9. She has long legs and a shorter torso. She has short brown hair, that grows very quickly so she can have 2-4 hairstyles a year, going from medium to short pixie cut. He r eyes are brown, big and happy-looking. She is pale from staying inside mostly, though during the summer she gets much tanner.

Clothing and Accessories: She tends to wear the same cloths almost every day: a Short-sleeve shirt, Blue-jeans, tennis shoes, and during colder months she wears a grey hoodie. She usually has a few bracelets two with her favorite band, and one with her name on it. She also has a red and white polka-dot bandanna that she wears in her hair

Other: Her favorite band is Gorillaz, She has two older brothers, and she gets sick quite often

This is a very simple reference, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
download (7).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back