• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy What do you mean that summoned hero whose unable to fight saved the world?

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Standard isekai premise being a medieval fantasy in a world of monsters and magic. Like always there is soft magic at play and my own lore that isn't to hard to follow.

Said world is named Oarth
images.jpeg-76.jpg
From humans, to elves, dwarfs, beastkin, faekind and more. All sorts of sentient races live in Oarth. The history of this world is one of war, reasons ranging from racism all the way to survival. To this day there is still discrimination and iill-will. While the overall relationship between said races isn't perfect, there is something of a treaty between the kingdoms. What brought about the ceasefire?

More than one hundred years ago, the armies of Darkness tore a hole through dimensions to invade the mortal realm.images.jpeg-77.jpg
Monsters made of shadows and darkness, shapeless beings that mimic the forms of Oarth in their effort of causing terror and chaos. The hole was torn open within the lands of humanity but the monsters threaten all.

The treaty between races came about a little bit later.
About Ninty five years ago, the Elf king Yardis Yygrisa heard a voice... This voice claimed itself a king similar to Yardis, this king taught knowledge of magic and secrets of the world. This voice belonged to the Demon king who was able to trick the elf king into tearing another hole in the realm. This time though the invading armies was from a realm of fire. Demon-Army-Small.png
The Oarth grand Treaty was created after the demon armies destroyed the Elven islands.
But isekai is in the title so why don't I explain that next.

Its Humans with rare magic, they have been able to pray to the heavens above to summon a hero.
Humans have been summoning heroes forever... a summoned "hero" is generally a human from Earth who gains a unique ability upon arrival on Oarth, while most defend humanity as best they can alot of them died in vain or became criminals.
Summoned heroes have turned the tides of war in the past, apart of the grand treaty was to have a representative of each race at these summoning halls. While it is only humans who can summon other souls to this world, all of the Oarth need heroes. So it was decided that summoned heroes would be chosen and assigned via council.

If you want to play you would be making a character to fit a role which I'll list below.

The Support Hero,
a soul summoned from Earth that gains incredible abilities. Unfortunately said abilities aren't immediately useful or respected as their power is based in magically supporting allies. Technically this is the main character so they will end up OP and broken but it will take time to get there.
As the "main character" theres only one isekai hero in the party the rest of the players would be

The Oarth natives.
Preferably one member of each race. They are what they sound like and they all have varying types.
For example a Stone dwarf is the cliche battleaxe wielding bearded miner but forest dwarfs are more like hobbits. Anyway the playable races are below.
Human, Dwarf, Beastkin, Faekind, Elf.

Post requirements is two paragraphs or more once a week.
Ask questions or show enthusiasm below, alternatively you can PM this bare bones of a sheet to me with some questions and I can get you started.
=======================
Name:
Race:
Gear:
Talents:
Flaws:
Magic:

Last edited:
If you got room id like to make a native? Are Giants, Half Giants, or Goliaths playable? I’ve got a really big rowdy guy with a decent moral compass and a head like a brick…in more ways than one.

If no on the bigger races i can always fenagle a human with “Embiggening”magic

In my lore Goliaths are about 7-8 ft tall and are generally just bigger humans with a shorter lifespan so yea that's fine.

In my lore Goliaths are about 7-8 ft tall and are generally just bigger humans with a shorter lifespan so yea that's fine.
Ill PM you with the images i have , may still need some magic to pull off what i have in mind, but its not 100% set in stone so i can find a potentially more “fitting” character if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back