• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Because most video games are designed off of this type of roleplay rofl.

Accepted by the way.

Well a lot of them are technically called Role Playing Games so... (=u=) Yeah I guess so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, You can. Follow the scripting I advised in my second post.

@Kazanna

He's powerful, yeah, but he can easily be killed in four to five hard impacts from a bastard sword (it'd break the shield holding him together) and a few more swings would damage him (his soul is located within the center of his malformed body). Not to mention he often avoids violence, and may not fight throughout the entirety of the roleplay. The only real OP thing about him is how powerful he is offensively and the shields he puts up to protect himself from being harmed. Say he was surrounded, though, he'd be killed rather easily given that his shields are breakable just like the one keeping him together. (But I can't deny he'd take many with him)

*Not to mention that his most powerful abilities basically tear him apart. I'm sorry if I put him off as too OP, but I'd like for you to give me a chance. If your ultimatum is still no, then I'll reroll another character (less powerful), as this RP looks rather delightful.

You know, I've actually read some of your content in the past @SirFlabberghaspy so I think I'll say accepted. I know you're genuinely pretty tempered with your characters.

Okay... So... Uh...

Heres the problem

None of your characters are really willing to put it to vote on whos to lead the company.

Which halts the play in a dead standstill...

I literally put the play in the easiest progression point possible. Annnnd The group decided collectively to hide in their rooms with their own devices.

*facedesks repeatedly*

So I'll try this once more.

Kazanna said:
Okay... So... Uh...
Heres the problem

None of your characters are really willing to put it to vote on whos to lead the company.

Which halts the play in a dead standstill...

I literally put the play in the easiest progression point possible. Annnnd The group decided collectively to hide in their rooms with their own devices.

*facedesks repeatedly*

So I'll try this once more.
Hey man, I voted and stayed there.

Story Part 1, Section Two: The Vote

The Blue Moon Company has been put to a vote for a new leader. The vote is led by Eltrial Halfson. He is requesting that the company take a part in the election of it's leadership, even if it is only temporary. He see's no reason to allow the Company to fall to anarchy and has started the vote off by putting himself forward as the first candidate.

@BlankName @Veirrianna Valentine @Knight Nate @CoffeeTea @SirFlabberghaspy

It's really a shame that this Rp isn't getting the attention that it deserves. This seems like a great idea.

To those who care about character sheets, I have edited Fireflies a bit. Making what he's able to do a bit more clear and added a little bit onto his personality.

@Kazanna @SirFlabberghaspy

Playing immortal/nigh immortal/other wise high powered characters can be a lot of fun if done right. In another RP I'm in that is coming to a close I have two physically immortal character, one a woman and the other just a young 13 year old girl, and as I've figured out, the fun is less them fighting and more them figuring out how to deal with the daemons of being said immortal characters. Well, save for the 13 year old, she's still young and headstrong, but she'll get there too.

But yea, tempering their physical abilities with riveting and engaging mental or emotional reasons is a great way to handle that.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Other: Eltrial slouches, trying to mask his height as much as he can, he stands nearly ten feet tall, and is over four feet wide at his shoulders.

Kazanna said:
@Veirrianna Valentine
Other: Eltrial slouches, trying to mask his height as much as he can, he stands nearly ten feet tall, and is over four feet wide at his shoulders.
I kept looking in appearance xD

I shoulda had Leah slug him on the thigh then, but I'll roll with the idea that she was standing on a small chair lol

Kazanna said:
Or she reached up...? It's cool. Idc much.
That too. I just get a kick out of the idea of them actually fighting, cos it would be interesting to see how things would actually play out without creator bis, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back