Other What character from any work of fiction would you want to be real?

Scaramouche.
At least i'll love him-

Ori from the Ori video game series. I need that bundle of fluff in my life.

The hot girl with a massive chest who has big hair in masters and butlers....ummmm.
No wait thats not the name.
Misters and Butlers?
That doesnt look right?
Master Ladies vs. Butlers. Thats it? I think?

Frameheart!

Basil from OMORI.

He is a small anxiety boi who likes plants and photography, we already have stuff in common.

Ngl, my first thought was a MHA character, but I think I'll role with Tanjiro, at least he can relate. Granted, he'd probably be confused at my world, but pretty sure he would like it better than his lol

I’m knee deep in the Nevernight Chronicles book series by Jay Kristoff (got the newest Vampire books from him but wanted to clear this trilogy first… late, I know!) so I’d have to say Mia. I am blown away by her in all ways, and I adore Jay’s writing style.

Though a good second would be All Might from MHA.. his little weakened self makes me so happy, heh. I just wanna squeeze his little cheeks!!

I dunno if its been said yet but I feel like a safe bet would be Gandalf. Imagine the fireworks

the new me who commented Scaramouche now says Deku from mha.

He's such a frickin sweetheart cinnamon roll cutie-pie adorable bun-bun, i love him so much!! <3<3<3<3

Kaladin Stormblessed from The Stormlight Archive series.
He's a pretty cool character and wouldn't mind sitting down discussing his struggles and life lessons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back