• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy What Came Through the Rift - A modern fantasy RP

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

• yamamoto-takeshi-full-108649-jpg.461282
    "Oh bullshit, you would've lost that arm last time if I hadn't been so damn caring you overgrown sack of shit," Shin retorted, his grin growing even wider as he lowered his posture, loosening his sword within its sheath with his thumb. As he was about to dash forward, Roan made his appearance known by issuing a challenge of his own, driving Shin's excitement level even higher. "I'll take you up on that when I'm done mopping the floor with her," he laughed, jerking his head at Nami as he said it.

Then with precious little warning, he sprang at the oni while drawing his sword with incredible speed in an upward slash at her torso, the whole movement taking less than a second. His eyes were wild, almost bloodthirsty as he did this, to the point that it would cause those who didn't know him to wonder if he was trying to kill his friend. However, this was fairly normal within GTI, especially for these two, known to be the muscle of the organization along with some of its biggest troublemakers. Both had, on several occasions, nearly died during their spars and yet both refused to stop having them. After all, they were simply that fun.

Tags: Sybil Sybil somber somber Life. Life.

Last edited:

• Timothy Garfield

An hour had past, and finally someone gave Timothy a case to solve...which is looking for a little girl's missing cat, of all things. But hey, at least he won't encounter any strong criminal mages, otherwise he'd be dead within a second. And so, the detective sets off to find the missing cat, although he has no clue as to where to start looking. Lucky for him, the client told him that the cat was last seen at a park, and so Timothy makes haste. As of now, the city is under the supervision of R.I.C.T. officers after the bombings. Timothy would have a hard time in doing the case when there are heavily-armed troops running about. After time passed, Timothy makes it to the park where the cat was last seen. He begins to thoroughly look for any clue about the cat's whereabouts, not minding the many troops standing on guard. There isn't much anything to do at this point.​

Downtown

Having Yumi on her side Muteki smiled walking as she finished up her first bottle. Looking at the empty bottle she pointed down the street behind them. "Hey what's that?" Yumi turned to look for a second letting Muteki toss the empty bottle at a building it shattered making Yumi turn back. "What was that sound?" Muteki then shurged and opened the second bottle chugging the bottle. Yumi had always been a bit concerned by Muteki's drinking. "You know Muteki excessive drinking can lead to liver failure, an addiction and-" Muteki held a finger up to keep drinking Yumi could only watch as Muteki just downed the bottle. When she finshed she sighed looking at the bottle. "God I need some better drinks." Tossing the bottle over her shoulder she expected to hear a shatter yet nothing came. Turning Yumi had stopped the bottle with what Muteki called Psychokinesis and floated the bottle to her. "Throw your trash away properly." Muteki took a look at the bottle then Yumi took the bottle and smashed it against the ground. "Oops. My hand slipped." Yumi crossed her arms at Muteki who smiled and simply continued down the street.

• The Oni didn’t seem phased as the fellow gang member reached for his sword, but she was equally as interested in the offer that distracted Shin. “I guess you will be fighting Shin then Roan, though the scrawny fuck seems to be getting a bigger dick right now with his words! What do they say? Grower, not a shower~? Where was this when I planted you into the concrete like a piledriver, remind me how many bones did you break~?” Seeing she had a small audience for herself it only made her want to flex harder in every meaning of the word, chuckling at her succubus onlooker and their feigned concern of cleanliness and gentleness.

The red-skinned muscle-bound humanoid grunted as they rolled their shoulders, barely thinking on how they were going to ruin their favorite outfit of sweatpants and a sweatshirt hoodie without sleeves but with two holes in the hood for her horns, all tied together with combat boots and her custom fifty-pound weights around her ankles and wrists. Hey, a girl has to get in her workouts!

With six years of one and off spats with them, she knew how the sword wielder fought, but the same could be said that he knew her. Both loved a forward approach, and Nami never backed down from a head-on collision. Hell, the woman made a personal competition on how far it took her to stop a car going sixty by using only her body! It was eleven feet by the way.

As soon as the man dashed at her she knew she had to react immediately, taking a stance with a foot forward and her hands joined over her head, bringing them down in almost an immediate mutually-destructive manner as she made no attempt to dodge. Either he would dodge, strike her and she struck him, or she would strike him before he would strike her.... at least that was her thought. Poor concrete foundation, it was probably about to get another crack in it from the abuse Nami put it through.

Directly Interacts: somber somber Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser Life. Life.

Marisela

"Morna won't want us to cause such high-profile chaos," Maria answered quickly, tension gripping her body for a moment. Why couldn't the lamia just be sensible and go along with her plans? After all, she had been at this a long, long time.

Forcing herself to relax, she reminded herself that Viviane's reaction was only natural; after all, she was still a child, and one still unblooded on the battlefield that they faced, relatively speaking. It was hardly surprising that she was so eager to rain carnage down upon those who had mistreated them, but nonetheless, Maria did not think that justified carelessness. "The idea is sound, but until Morna wants to take us public, I believe we should steer clear of anything that would warrant investigation. RICT would likely attribute it to the Reclaimers, and thus the efforts to tracking the cause would be thrice any nondescript incident." Musing over the suggestion a little more, Maria tilted her head, studying the lamia. "Although... perhaps you're onto something. They're much less likely to trust us if they think we're some kind of inhumans reactionary group; taking on another identity would be sensible— if we raise suspicion, that way they cannot track us back."

Thumbing her phone in her pocket, she smiled to herself. "That and I've just the way to get us in. ARS will be helping with the cleanup and analysis, no doubt. I believe I have a way to get us 'identification' to allow us inside." Oh, this was good. Taking her phone out again, she sent another text, before nodding to Viv. "Change now. I'll drive us there as soon as you are ready."

For herself, the disguise of becoming human was relatively simple, only her horns and such to hide rather than a full-blown physical transformation of many body parts. Her human form was much the same, though she spent time altering her facial features so that she might not be recognized, for Wilder's sake as much as her own. She knew her request was more than a little bold, and crossed several previously agreed upon lines, but nonetheless, after some texted debate, her terms were met. When she pulled up outside of the cordoned off mansion site and was approached by the officers, all she had to do was smile and say, "Wilder sent us. We're the analysis team from the A.R.S?" And just like that, they were in.

"She owes me a favor," Maria said by way of explanation to Viviane, hoping the power play would fly under the radar with her.

Tags: SadSnake SadSnake Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser
Notes: Kinky, I assume any clues we'll fine/can find will come from you? never been in an investigation style RP before so forgive me if I'm doing things wrong.

-OZgxDVmVPwbHbrEvS_2Shpsxk8AQGTwMiopEGjfUogZktqAfnLq3laQysTA6aO-EnqSX4zzlfCr7UxeVxAg9rzTf96IyBE81cc-9kgsWY64kPqEsg-5GWiR33T1hwScrCgi3URk

Eldon Davis stood on the edge of the Carthrange estate or at least what was left of it. Standing among the other reporters with a notepad and pen in hand, he was just another face in a sea of movement. If asked, he’d say he was a blog writer with a decently sized following just trying to get the scoop like anyone else, but he was there for his own reasons. The only thing that really stood out about him is that, unlike many of the other reporters, who were practically foaming at the mouth trying to extract information from the R.I.C.T. officers, Eldon remained calm and collected; he took deep, measured breaths. It was technique he’d practiced, and without it he’d likely be in a worse state than these animals. He could feel their emotions. There was excitement, there was distrust, there was fear, and there was anger. He’d been bombarded with similar emotions all day. The bombing had been small but the message was clear, so it seemed this terrorist attack had been quite successful, but that wasn’t the real problem. It was like having an overly clingy girlfriend; they were going to be getting a lot of messages. The thought made him smirk. Maybe after he retired from the hitman business he’d try being a comedian.

Eldon shook the thought from his head. He had to focus. He was there to see what information he could collect. If these attacks continued, soon or later Ouroboros would be hired to send a message of their own. While he preferred to work alone, since few could kill as quietly as a mage who could float and stop a heart with a lightning spell, he wanted to ensure he was one of those picked to respond to this rogue terrorist organization. Considering how his parents died, this was a bit personal to him. Before he could do anything his Iphone rang. Unlike some of the non humans here, Eldon adored technology, but that was likely because he’d been raised around it. It was just so useful and nifty . . . well, except for those stupid dampeners. Glancing at the number, he quickly stepped away and answered it. “Ollo?”

“. . . uh, I believe it’s hello, sir.” It was one of his friends in Ouroboros.

Eldon smiled. “I see someone finally got around to watching Megamind.”

“Well you kind of made me-”

“Never mind that, what were you calling me about, Fred?” Eldon swifty interjected.

“Well, the big man was getting together K-Squad for an attack on the Reclaimers.”

Eldon was taken aback for a second. He had to admit that was a bit faster than he’d expected. It seemed today’s attack was just a small sample of the blood that would be spilled today. “Can you see if you can get me a spot?” He had worked with K-Squad before, so it wasn’t that much of a stretch.

“. . .I don’t know man.”

“Just let them know this one is a bit personal.” Due to how his parents had died, Eldon was certainly no fan of the Reclaimers. In fact, for all he knew his parents’ killer could have been a member. Besides, unlike his wife, whom Eldon avoided to the best of his abilities, their guildmaster seemed to be a fairly reasonable man. “I don’t care what it takes. Call in a favor, owe a favor, I just need to get on that assignment.”

“Are you sure? Why don’t you ju-”

“I promise I’ll be back soon.” Eldon cut him off once again.

“But…”

“You’re the best arooound.”
Eldon had also made Fred watch Karate Kid. He promptly hung up knowing his friend would at least try to get him a spot on the team. “Now back to what I came here to do.” He muttered.

Eldon made his way back into the crowd of reporters. It was his best chance at doing this non conspicuously from this distance. From what he could tell, it didn’t seem like the R.I.C.T. officers had covered the whole area in dampeners. He flipped through his notepad to a page with an arcanic runic array etched into it. He glanced about; no one seemed to be paying him any heed. He began chanting quietly; it was pretty much indiscernible among the loud questioning of all the reporters around him. This runic array was designed to command the wind to funnel sound waves from a specific, nearby area. After a bit of discerning on his part, he could then focus it on a particular conversation. This spell, that he called Whispering Winds, was fairly complex, but Eldon would say any spell involving the wind was child’s play to him. He’d hate to admit how long it had taken him to learn it. When his mother was teaching the spell to him, he’d thought it was a bit lame, but, if these past few years had taught him anything, it was that knowing is half the battle, so he’d probe around to see what he could learn.

Devin Amari
Rift District
"We have a..."
"...requesting..."
"...Over"

Devin mostly ignored the frequent radio chatter being emitted from his personal radio strapped onto his uniform. Nothing too major, and was mostly about reports of activity, potential suspects, and the like. He continued through his patrol route, which as of right now intersects with the city block where the bombing took place.

Walking along the road that would eventually take him close to the site, he saw the amount of activity currently going on in the area. It seemed like the other officers at the bombing site all had their hands full working to keep the place all contained and orderly. Had their work cut out for them too, as other than a major investigation currently ongoing at the site, they had to contend with all of the people there as well. Reporters and journalists, curious citizens, all of them being kept under control by a number of officers; some wearing the much more bulkier combat armor that they had. It was still a bit limited though, as forces were spread out over a large chunk of the city. He stopped beside a convenience store situated at a street corner, about fifty meters away from the bombed residence.

Taking a look at the amount of work that they seemed to be doing, Devin was almost thankful that he had to do the area patrol. Once again doing one of his frequent double checks before going to his next point, he activated his ability and sharpened his senses. He focused and tried to see if he can see if there was anything out of place. After about a minute of this, Devin eventually concluded that the place was clear, and started to walk in another direction.

Just before he could completely cut off the small trickle of mana supplying his simple magic, Devin stopped in his tracks when he felt that something just didn’t feel right. He wasn’t sure, but it was almost like something was now missing in the air, though he couldn’t tell what it was exactly.

“Guess it’s the tension affecting me, but it’s always a good idea to be sure though…”

Trying to make sure what it was, Devin backtracked a little, and now stood a bit closer to the bomb site. He decided it can’t hurt to just hang around and keep watch for a few more minutes.

CactusJuice CactusJuice

Timothy Garfield

It took him a bit of time until he finds the girl's cat laying on top of a tree branch. Timothy climbs up the tree until he gets to the branch. He looks down and sure enough, the height that he is hanging on is very scary, almost dangerous to look down at. He quickly shrugs off his scary feeling and focuses at the cat. Inch by inch, he gets closer to the cat, telling it to go down but to no avail. But then, as soon as he got to the cat, the branch breaks and the two fell to the hard grassy floor.Luckily, both of them survived, but Timothy felt more hurt than the cat. Once the animal got back to it's owner's arms, the girl thanked Timothy for the work and says that he is of no wonder that he is called "Edgewater's Ideal Person". Timothy felt delighted, but yet he felt nervous. He doesn't want to be called a hero around the city. He's just some ordinary guy making a living by solving cases.

Soon after, the two began to walk back to the agency. As they walk, Timothy begins to slow down. He felt something ominous and uneasy. He got a feeling that something is not right with the area he is in. As he progress, it is clear that he is getting more anxious. The atmosphere seems to be okay, but Timothy felt some sort of sinister ambiance coming from someone he had walked passed by. His walking eventually came to a halt and he starts to sweat a lot. He turns around at the person he walked passed, and as he watched, he felt something sinister, something evil lying within that person. "What is this feeling? Why do I feel something scary is looming around? What is going on with me?" Timothy thought to himself, but it is not long until the girl calls him out, snapping him back to reality. He turns to his client and begins to catch up to her.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Downtown
As Yumi went on and on about how Muteki needs to respect the environment and how someone could get hurt cause she left some broken glass on the ground. Suddenly and thankfully Yumi stopped talking and stared past Muteki. "Muteki do you know a man in a suit?" Muteki raised an eyebrow at Yumi keeping her voice down. "Do I look like a business woman?" Yumi pointed behind Muteki. "Well there is a man staring at you right now. Oh my goodness what if he's a street cleaner and saw you break that bottle. What if you get in trouble and go to jail or worse he calls our parents!" Muteki stared at Yumi waiting for her to realize what she just said. "Oh uh never mind about that last one." Muteki turned seeing the man she put her hands in her pocket keeping a hand on the brass knuckles in her left pocket. "Oi the fuck you staring at!?" She growled at the man as she approached. "There something on my face or something?" Yumi floated to the man looking him over she could barely sense any mana coming from the man. "He's no mage that's for sure." Yumi told Muteki which made her a bit more confident since normal people when faced with Muteki & Yumi were no problem. The only problem was said Yumi had to be convinced to help her out and so far this guy hadn't done anything but seem a bit suspicious. "Now Muteki remember to be nice when greeting others." Muteki shot a quick glare to Yumi then back at the man annoyed by the peanut gallery of friendliness.
Zamasu Zamasu

"Ooooh, I see! We shouldn't kill all the humans because otherwise the humans would think we are the other, worse, terrorrist humans and that would make... uhm... finding where the terrorist humans are harder?" She frowned and turn her head, in obvious confusion. "Yeah.. sure, it does work.." She didn't want to admit she didn't really get why this would be like that. And she got the gist of it, so, why bother?

Anyways, she quickly went to her room to transform. And out she went a few minutes later, in an akward stumble. Walking with legs was.. weird. Really weird. how could anyone move in those things? She had put on her robes, covering them to the ankle, wearing some rather clashing sport shoes underneath, so she wouldn't loose her balance with heels. "I'm.. ready.." She blinked quickly as her mentor mentionned the ARS. "You know..I could probably have been chosen to help with the investigation.." She didn't mind, smiling at Maria. At least, they were going.

Once they were on the site, she hung back. She was still obviously quite clumsy in her new legs- And she wouldn't want to attract everyone's attention with that, listening to what Maria said and pretending to be serious.

Bang Bang Bang Bang

Timothy Garfield

Timothy was minding his own business in walking to the agency HQ, only for the girl whom he had felt a scary aura in her to approach him with a rude expression. Timothy jumped and gets a bit of a composure as he assess the situation before him. Obviously, the girl did not like the way he stares at her. Timothy felt something that is very sinister and spaced out for a few seconds. Timothy gulped and says "Oh, uh, no. I wasn't even looking at you or anything." His tone sounds of nervousness, but yet he needs to remain confident. "I was just, well, looking at some cars and-" His statement suddenly cuts off when his nose picked up a small whiff of alcohol in the air. He looks down at the girl and asked "Have you been drinking? Aren't you a bit too young to start getting drunk?"

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

yamamoto-takeshi-full-108649-jpg.461282
Nami reacted quickly, though this didn't suprise Shin in the least. He'd used this move on her enough times for her to be well used to it after all. That being said, he knew how she'd react to it as well. The warehouse still bore the scars of their years of sparring, though the particularly bad parts (such as when Shin had cut through a support beam or the time Nami had pulled a Kool-aid man and shoulder charged through a wall) had been patched up.

As soon as he saw her move, he quickly cast a spell he'd been building up to lower his gravity and leaped backwards, calling off his blow while avoiding hers at the same time. Just brute force as usual," he smirked, as if she needed any more provocation. If anything, she needed even less to get riled up than he did, and that was really saying something. He was then about to rush forward again when the doors to the common room they were in burst open and one of their gangmates through a heavily battered person through. "The fuck is this then?" Shin asked, recognizing the bruised figure as another one of his gangemates and highly annoyed at the interruption. That annoyance vanished however and was replaced with anger at the man's response, "Fucken traitor, they've been working with RICT and spyin on us."

Tags: Life. Life. Sybil Sybil somber somber

• a2bfb3269f9db073497c58b1542bf667.jpg

After hours of reviewing the video and feeling pure disgust as she watched the sloppiness of the act, Joan decided to call together her executives and discuss the flaws. With the woman's influence she managed to gather all her members within a half hour. Plus with the incentive of lunch it made the persuading process easier.

"Good morning my dear Reclaimers I've called this meeting in order to discuss our latest act. What I want to talk about is the flaws. Sure there were some effects that we desired that succeeded, but its the flaws that hold us back from our destiny. So first things first, Wallace," a stoic looking man with a scar over his right cheek stepped forward, "I need you to work with your engineers to figure out a way to enhance the Dampeners effectiveness. It appeared to have done its job well during the bombing but that pest still managed to crawl away somehow. I need it to weaken them to the point where they can be crushed like an ant." Her hand slammed down onto the table as she spoke, a light of anger and excitement burning in her golden eyes.
    "Yes ma'am."
    "Julibee, have you compiled a list of the Rifters who are working with the R.I.C.T. or really with any other affiliation? I feel that perhaps we should give the news media some more stories to cover. Plus they might not be expecting us to be attacking so soon." Joan at this point was pacing around the room, her eyes continuing to burn with lust and insanity. Kingsley stepped forward to try and decipher the leader's current thought process, "Miss Archer do you not think that having another attack would be risky? It could just provide more evidence for the R.I.C.T. to follow with." No one was as brave as Kingsley to ask a question, and from the silence of her answer at the moment they all could infer what her answer was going to be.
    "Oh my dear Kingsley. Without risk there wouldn't be a reward would there? It's simple, we'll just burn up our tracks. Perhaps instead of a vehicle, we use a drone this time? Or maybe something as simple as a delivery box. It may seem tacky at the moment, but I want to instill fear into these Rifters' hearts. Show them what we can do, and what we will be willing to do to reclaim our home."

It was this passion that convinced these members to follow after Joan. She was mad in her ways but her logic was tantalizing. They all had the same desires, beliefs, and values. Joan simply was the spearhead for the action to take place for their dreams to come true. She was their god.

Wilder

Though Wilder was likely not ignorant of Evertt's hesitation around her openness, she acted as if it were not there. Though she was not tactless per say, she saw no advantage to treating him like something that might snap at any moment— if it happened, it happened, but the way she saw it, treating him 'like a human being', as the humans would say, was the best way to get him to feel and act like one. She knew from experience how being treated like an outsider only perpetuated the sensation.

Though she might be intrigued with his differences, she would not exaggerate them for her own benefit. This was a morality she did not always assume elsewhere.

"True. From what you've told me, you are remarkably hard to kill. I've always wondered: how does that feel? The sensation of near-immortality. Whilst I may be powerful, I can't say I've ever experienced the world as a kind of god." She gave him a half joking smile. "Not yet, anyway." She consented to his request and handed him the water, resisting the urge to bombard him with questions as to what did affect him, if there was anything harmless to her that intoxicated him, and so forth. Exhausted from paperwork as she was, having him about still aroused her curiosity. Stilling, she ignored his question to her (she didn't want to answer it, among other things) and instead looked to him. "What sort of thing would you like?" Though it was an innocuous enough question in itself, her tone made it evident that this was not a mere nicety. His appetite intrigued her, both in its origins and in its evolution.

Tags: Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser
Notes: Apologies again for the delay, now feeling a lot more confident in how to write her though so <3 thanks Kink.

• Nami was prepared to take the strike, an injury she was confident she could survive, putting all her momentum into the movements. Why wouldn't she be able to take his slash, after all, she has seen her ribs before after messing with the sword wielder so how bad could the slash actually hurt her toughened skin? All this culminated to her holding nothing back, so when the beaten member came barreling in exclaiming such so suddenly, all she could do to avoid smashing the unaware sparring partner was plant a foot down. As she did so she twisted, likely bumping Shin at the hips with her own as she went down with the force equal to a shove as she slammed to the ground and bounced slightly, her own body skidding a few feet across the ground before coming to a stop. A fuming stop.

She got up, facing away from her fellow crewmates, her muscles tensing to she each defined muscle group working as she rolled her neck, turning to show her narrowing golden eyes. To say it lightly, she was pissed. Embarrassment was not something she took lightly. Hell, news of a traitor amongst them was pretty much second to the fact she just ate shit. All she could do to keep herself from planting her combat boot through some poor soul was to verbally lash out, which she directed at the poor beaten bastard at their door. Her tone and volume? Let's just say a car alarm would be going off if she had a vehicle inside near her, and the emotion under her voice matched her red skin tone.

"WHAT?!"

• 48cc9b94f8ac46cbd328d39d6bf99530.jpg
    The battered man's name, at least to them, was Samuel Thomas. He was on the taller side of average and built more on the slim side. The two curling greyish horns jutting from his temples under the long blonde bangs that mostly covered his face denoted him to be a succubus. He had joined a few months back and in all respects he seemed to be a pretty average member of GTI. If there was anything on the surface distinguishing him from other members, it was that he was on the quieter side, and by that it meant that he generally didn't take part in the more violent activities that other members such as Shin and Nami often did. However, even that wasn't odd as GTI was a collective of all different types and they all found their thrills in different ways.

That being said, Samuel was definitely not your average GTI member. In fact, he was a RICT officer sent undercover to learn about the organization in preparation for an eventual raid. He hadn't managed to find out much of use thus far due to his low status and the nature of the group though. Even so, he'd been punctual with his reports and careful to make sure that he wasn't observed in making them. That had changed with the Carthrange bombing. He'd checked in ahead of schedule to see if he was still needed at GTI, and in his haste he'd overlooked the fact that one of the true members of GTI (he refused to think of them as gangmates in his mind as that would imply he was truly a part of the gang) had seen him talking to his contact. He was only made aware of this when the other man, a human who went by RT, jumped him on his way back to the warehouse GTI called its HQ and dragged in front of the CEO and two of the VPs.

He internally cursed his rotten luck that the two VPs there were Shin and Nami, known for being the most violent members of GTI. Though if he had to say which was worse, he would have to go with Nami. Shin got into plenty of fights and caused plenty of damage sure, but he didn't really bother with the general populace. Nami on the other hand, seemed to just like causing damage for damage's sake. Plus, she would periodically go on drug fueled rampages that her human counterpart thankfully did not. It was for all these reasons that he was grateful that Roan was there to restrain them, especially since he seemed to have interrupted on of their frequent spars. He knew neither of them particularly liked that, as evidenced by Shin's highly irritated tone and Nami's earsplitting bellow.

yamamoto-takeshi-full-108649-jpg.461282
    He focused on Roan and put on his best outraged expression (he had always been good at acting) as the other man asked for his side of the story. Shaking his arm free from his captor's grip, he was internally gratified to see Shin sheath his sword, albeit reluctantly. He'd seen that sword cleave straight through steel beams and thus didn't really want to be on the receiving end of it. "What'm I supposed to say? He just jumped me outta nowhere and dragged me in here! This is the first I heard 'bout me bein' a traitor," he answered, still maintain that air of outrage. "Asshole's probably coked up or some shit," He continued gesturing to RT who was steadily turning redder and redder with anger, causing the stupid thought that his face might eventually turn the same color as Nami's to flit through Sam's mind before he could drive it away.

"That's a fukkin lie, RT spluttered, angered by the accusation. "I saw him talkin to a RICT guy all friendly like, clear as day. I ain't even drunk or nothin, he went on indigently, "I was lyin low cuz o' that whole Carthrange shit, and that's when I saw him. Jumped him on his way back and brought him straight here to you boss.

Tags: Sybil Sybil somber somber Life. Life.

Last edited:

• The oni has no offswitch at this point, and honestly Samuel couldn’t have been exposed at a worse time than in front of three of the the four heads of the organization and while one of the largest was currently fuming. It was something that only was fueled by her denial of a spar now, the anger overriding the supposed need for an investigation in her mind.

Nami’s eyes just shot from the captive to his captor’s, scanning the situation for the basics. Who needs a beating essentially is what her thoughts boiled down, her fists clenched as her ears rang softly due to the rising pressure in her head, the berserker of the gang approaching the individuals at the door. It would be clear to Shin and Roan that she was about to put her rough hands on someone, and honestly it was a 50/50 shot of it being the accused traitor or the guys who brought him in.

Direct interaction: Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser
    Mentions or is close: somber somber Life. Life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back