• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings What are you craving?

Riley36911

So I really am looking for an active long-term partner. I want you to message me with your cravings. I will list below things I am willing/not willing to do, but I am open to most things.

About me:
-I'm well over 18.
-I have been rping for 14 years.
-I can rp mxm, fxf, mxf.
-I can play multiple characters, can double triple, etc.
-I can write as much you prefer. If you want more length, you will get less replies (though this isn't always the case)
-I'll reply every day. I am very active (at night).
-I can use discord.
-I prefer third person, past tense but I am willing to do any, really

About you (preferences):
-18+
-Your character/s should be dynamic.
-Contribute to the plot

Things I am NOT willing to do:
-Fandoms (I don't know most of them so it's really hard to get into it)
-RPs that actively involve abortions
-I am willing to be some sort of monster like thing BUT am not willing to be some sort of cell starting off--yes someone actually asked me this once...

So whatever you are craving bring it to me. I will say what my strengths are:
-Fantasy
-Modern fantasy
-Romance
-Any sort of combination of fantasy and modern
-Modern without any fantasy elements

I will not provide plots here, but if you tell me what you're into I'll help come up with something. I should also mention that I love to have romance in the stories and will be less interested without that. That being said, I am cool with any type of romance. :)

So I really am looking for an active long-term partner. I want you to message me with your cravings. I will list below things I am willing/not willing to do, but I am open to most things.

About me:
-I'm well over 18.
-I have been rping for 14 years.
-I can rp mxm, fxf, mxf.
-I can play multiple characters, can double triple, etc.
-I can write as much you prefer. If you want more length, you will get less replies (though this isn't always the case)
-I'll reply every day. I am very active (at night).
-I can use discord.
-I prefer third person, past tense but I am willing to do any, really

About you (preferences):
-18+
-Your character/s should be dynamic.
-Contribute to the plot

Things I am NOT willing to do:
-Fandoms (I don't know most of them so it's really hard to get into it)
-RPs that actively involve abortions
-I am willing to be some sort of monster like thing BUT am not willing to be some sort of cell starting off--yes someone actually asked me this once...

So whatever you are craving bring it to me. I will say what my strengths are:
-Fantasy
-Modern fantasy
-Romance
-Any sort of combination of fantasy and modern
-Modern without any fantasy elements

I will not provide plots here, but if you tell me what you're into I'll help come up with something. I should also mention that I love to have romance in the stories and will be less interested without that. That being said, I am cool with any type of romance. :)
hi hi, were you able to find a partner or are you still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back