• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy What are we?

Jonathan Fender

Tread on me. I dare ya.
We ain't human. Not really. That's why we're here. Where do we go from here? If ya don't know, than yer in trouble. Start thinkin an' start thinkin fast boys an' girls cuz if ya thought yer powers were causin ya problems ya got another thing comin.
It's survival of the fittest, an' I'm cravin some red rum. Fight or flight kids. That's how it's gonna work. And I'm the predator.

6 kids with strange abilities have now been targeted by an insane supernatural killer, Jonathan Gerald Fender. They must work to rid themselves of this monster, but how? It's up to you.

Characters are preset. Pick amongst those listed and feel free to add certain details to make them a little more your own.

Linzi Morce
can hear nonliving things speak. They only speak when spoken to. If torn or broken, each piece retains the memories of the original object. Combining two objects together creates one personality and it possesses the memories of the two that existed before.

Sonya McEllin
remember the term "out of sight, out of mind"? In this case it is true. People forget they even saw her or spoke to her when they can't see her. The same thing happeens when someone hears her. She is a twin sister to........

Tammy McEllin
if she closes her eyes, she goes invisible to everyone and everything around her. Only those she is seeing can see her.
(Tammy and Sonya's abilities do not affect eachother. They feel eachother's pain and communicate telepathically.)

Timothy Boyd
7 feet 3 inches tall. He is unable to verbally communicate. Nothing he does makes a sound. If he stomps his feet or hits his head, for some reason it is silent. As if the air remains still around him. You can't feel his presence. Unless you saw him first, you would be convinced that noone is around.

William Siranov
Cannot sleep. Cannot tire out. Cannot get hurt. He experiences nothing negative physically. He's never gotten sick.

Andrew Gibbs
Noone can lie to him. Any time he asks a question, only the truth comes out in response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back