TV & Film What are of your current favourite movies or tv shows on Netflix?

They currently have Conan: The Destroyer on Netflix. Worlds better than anything on the current top 10.

Not Netflix, but Prime Video. The Legend of Vox Machina is pretty good.

Shadow and Bone because I read the books first and I devoured them! Leigh Bardugo hits the spot.

The most recent show that I've watched and really enjoyed on Netflix is Sanctuary.

Some of my all time favorites on Netflix are Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, and Arcane.

For Movies I absolutely love Animal World (one of my favorite movies ever). Netflix also has the Beserk trilogy, which is my favorite adaption of the manga (absolutely not for the faint of heart).

~Shows~
  • Grey's Anatomy (I'm working on my second watch through - I'm about midway through the first season.)
  • Good Girls
  • Good Place
  • Firefly Lane
  • Beef
  • Glow
  • Outlander

Just recently got into (and finished) Cobra Kai. It was incredible, can’t wait for season six. As far as movies, they added Zombieland, which is probably one of my top 5 favorite movies ever.

Right now - very much Nimona. Haven't been able to stop thinking about it for, like, weeks at this point I think.

And of the older stuff - definitely Arcane. And before that - the She-Ra reboot (big fan of Stevenson's work, as you can guess)

For movies, NIMONA. Also The Ritual.

And show-wise, The Haunting of Hill House, Midnight Mass, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

Yes, I know, mood whiplash.

For movies, NIMONA. Also The Ritual.

And show-wise, The Haunting of Hill House, Midnight Mass, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

Yes, I know, mood whiplash.
I JUST WATCHED NIMONA. IT'S SO GOOD. The setting, the characters, the humor. *chef's sloppy kiss*

im not sure what service its on, but all im watching right now is the owl house with a friend ^^ i dont watch shows on my own, i lack the motivation lol

i've been watching this kdrama called daily dose of sunshine. it's a really good depiction of how mental health problems affect our daily living

Going to add these:

The Good Place, Limitless, Dorohedoro, Archer, Love Death and Robots, Avengment.

They're no longer on Netflix, but I think they still deserve credit for the avengers series. Daredevil and the first season of Jessica Jones were my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back