Opinion What annoys you?

purism

I personally can never tell if they're ignoring it or interpreting what I wrote differently than I expected.
when im gonna show my lore to anyone else, i always put a lot of elaboration on each part of it so they dont make mistakes-- but tbh when im not showing anyone it, i memorise everything lol

Drivers not using their indication lights/turning signals. They are built in the car for a reason. I can't read minds please use them.

•Trump
•Trump Supporters (Sorry, but some are way too much for me)
•Politics
•Other Drivers
•Coronavirus/It’s fake/Conspiracy believers
•Myself.... Overly self critical and overthink just about every little thing to my own detriment

purism

I personally can never tell if they're ignoring it or interpreting what I wrote differently than I expected.
i refuse to believe that "magical girls suddenly started appearing one day, world wide, no known cause, no magical girls existed before this day" can be interpreted as "oh my characters had symptoms of being a magical girl from a young age" or "CHOSEN ONES THAT BECAME MAGICAL GIRLS BEFORE THE MASS APPEARANCE, THE PENDANT HAD BEEN WAITING FOR MILLENIA FOR A SUITABLE GIRL"

scream it to the world so everyone knows how to irritate you

There is only one thing that annoys the living heck out of me. It when people don't ask for help when they need it. I'm not psychic! I cannot read minds!

I once heard from somewhere this quote.

"Meddling when you're not wanted is the essence of being a Hero."

Man, I hope that's true.

Something that annoys me is when I'm writing a fanfiction for an au or something, and I have lore set up, then someone comes along and tries to interject their idea and it completely contradicts my lore.

I also find it annoying when someone tries to interject their personal problems into a roleplay. Bruh, I'm roleplaying to take a break from my own problems, I don't need to deal with yours.

When I'm posting a reply to a roleplay and accidentally hit the post reply button before I finish the reply. 😳
oh god ive done that too many times on the websites where theres an option that hitting enter sends the message, its really emberrassing when youre roleplaying with someone who makes big posts

When people leave groups either do to political stuff or because they couldnt keep up.

Also talking about politics or corona.

We came to escape from that

Also weird crush pairings
"when people leave groups either to do political stuff or because they couldn't keep up"

May I ask, what kind of political stuff are they going out and doing?

•Trump
•Trump Supporters (Sorry, but some are way too much for me)
•Politics
•Other Drivers
•Coronavirus/It’s fake/Conspiracy believers
•Myself.... Overly self critical and overthink just about every little thing to my own detriment
agreeable

"when people leave groups either to do political stuff or because they couldn't keep up"

May I ask, what kind of political stuff are they going out and doing?
They said because of the captial attack with the rioters

Hypocrites.

In real life:
"Oh you can't do this, this and this. You have to prepare the document like this. You have to hand it in on time."

but the person herself never does her crap properly.

In RP:
"I don't like unrealistic characters."

but their characters are perfect in almost every way and angle.

What annoys me currently? In real life it's capitalism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back