Anime & Manga What Anime Series Are You Currently Watching?

Not really watching but my brother keeps putting up that new Pokemon anime on the tv and I get distracted and start watching it all the time. Idk the name of the series because I've seen SO MANY seasons of Pokemon in this same manner.

How to Keep a Mummy. I don’t know how I didn’t watch this sooner. It is so darn cute and I definitely recommend it!

Just finished SOA S2, waiting on s3 to pop up on Netflix
watching Neon Genesis Evangelion right now because I never saw the entire run.
I think I’ll probably hit Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon next.

Caught up on Mob Psycho. Otherwise it's mostly been watching the kids watch anime; Card Captors Sakura, Castle in the Sky, Ponyo, etc.

I'm probably going to binge a series soon. Not sure which one but probably something in the vein of Banner of the Stars or Aldnoah 0.

I was watching Tower of God with my boyfriend before I kind of fell off. I want to get back to it but he works too much for us to watch anything together nowadays :/ I like the funny red-haired man :)

the great pretender on netflix. this show is just amazing, not only in its premise but the gorgeous colors in the art style. such a shame it basically flew under everyone's radar, but hopefully it isn't slept on for too long.

The Misfit of Demon King Academy (wife wants me to watch it)
My Next Life As a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (re-watching, I want wife to watch it)
The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II (have not technically started but planning to sometime this weekend)

Now that the first cour of Re:Zero 2 is done, just Jujutsu Kaisen. I've been reading the manga since the very beginning and studio Mappa is doing an AMAZING job. Ep 3 had a little bit of weird pacing in adding an unnecessary flashback that didn't happen til much later in the manga with more impact, but other than that, it's everything I hoped for. The animation is just.... *chefs kiss.* I'm looking forward to it blowing up like Demon Slayer and it's already begun.

Other than that, I need a new anime. ): Been trying to convince my roommate to start Hunter x Hunter with me since I lost my place a long time ago.

I wouldn't call it an anime, more like a 3-d animation..but RWBY. I like it and everything, but I do have a few different things to say about it. Each volume is 1 1/2 hours to around 3 hours long, and there are 6 different volumes to watch. The animation is a bit.....early 2000's video game cutscene, kinda. But it has a good story so far!

I just finished season 2 of fairytail
watching some those who hunt elves (only has 2 seasons)
Tong Ling Fei (the psychic princess is awesome.

Currently rewatching Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and starting Magia Record!

Baby Kyubey is frickin adorbs

toilet bound hanako-kun has such a wonderful art style and adorable characters! i blame myself for not finding this sooner :'c

Ah right now the shows I'm watching include Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Gou, Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club and Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle.

Until today, I had never watched anime before (except a couple of episodes of Pokemon and Powerpuff Girls Z when I was about 8, but I barely remember anything about them). However, I decided to change this. I decided to look up some anime that I could watch. I'm not fond of violent or overly sexual stuff, so for the most part I prefer to stick to family friendly content. I looked up for family friendly anime I could watch, and I discovered a nice, lighthearted slice-of-life anime called Squid Girl.

It doesn't have epic plot or drama like some of the more popular animes I've heard of, but it's nice, lighthearted and full of funny moments, so I've enjoyed it a lot. At some points it's a bit similar to watching a cartoon, so I think it's a good way for me to start diving into the world of anime, since I've always loved cartoons. It's not too long actually, so it'll probably take me only a few days to finish watching. From there I'll go find another family friendly anime to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back