Anime & Manga What Anime Series Are You Currently Watching?

Something

Okay I think the title of the thread says everything but what anime series are you currently watching through?

For me:
Rezero Season 2
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Boruto
Healin Good Precure
A Certain Scientific Railgun T

Okay I think the title of the thread says everything but what anime series are you currently watching through?

For me:
Rezero Season 2
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Boruto
Healin Good Precure
A Certain Scientific Railgun T

Current:
Re:Zero S2
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Fire Force S2
Monster Girl Doctor
SAO Alicization War of Underworld
God of High School
Uzaki-Chan Wants To Hangout

Planning:
Fate/Stay Night: Heavens Feel Trilogy (since the last one finally aired)

Re:Zero S2
My Teen Rom Comedy is Wrong As Expected S3
Fate/Prisma Illya Zwei
Possible that I may watch monster girl doctor and that demon lord one, heard fun things about them, but right now I have limited internet and they weren't as immediately interesting to me.

and completing a few anime from the last couple seasons that I got downloaded:
Boku no Hero S4 (got 1 episode left to watch)
Fate Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia
Infinite Dendogram
Plunderer
Rikei Ga Koi

Currently I'm watching three, Devil's Line, Spiritpact and rewatching Darling in the FRANXX.

I’m currently watching Rezero season 2, Fruit Basket Season 2, Healin Good Precure, Digimon Adventure (2020) for current season shows. I also started a rewatch of Blessing of Campanella.

I'm watching One piece for the first time, It's alright so far. I'm on episode 4,and I'm mostly watching it because of a character named chopper. He's cute.

Currently rewatching high school dxd and Akame Ga Kill.

I'm sure it's obvious by my profile, but I recently finished My Hero Academia! I enjoyed it so much and I can't wait for the 5th season!

Most recently, I've been watching the anime on Netflix, Great Pretender. I had just finished Erased beforehand and it was excellent and I do like this one as well.

As for others, My hero Academia, Attack on Titan S3, and Yu Yu Hakusho. Though that last one are part of the anime dates my partner and I have. If anyone has recommendations, it would be a pleasure.

Death Note. Not as bad as I remembered it to be. But maybe I was thinking too much of the god awful English dub.
I have planned to watch some other 2000s anime that I used to like when I was into anime, like Angel Beats or Blue Exorcist.
Mayyyyyybe I might try to watch more recent anime. Maybe.

Currently Watching:
- Elfen Lied
- Astra: Lost in Space
- Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Waiting:
- No Game No Life
- Arifureta
- Chivalry of a Failed Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back