• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom What Anime/Manga Fandom Scene would you like to see?

Which would you guys like?

• Tokyo Ghoul.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baka and Test

• Sword Art Online

• SoulEater

• Add one point to all please! Can't decide!

• None... Give up loser.

• Total voters

NoxFeratu

Nobody in Particular

Hey! Hi! Hello! Bonjour!~

I'm back from a half a year break from RpN but I am back and way better at roleplay as I was if I say so myself. And seeing a lack of Fandan Roleplay's I was interested in I decided to have people join mine instead of submitting to the will of others. So here are four scenes I wanted to see back on this site. And if they're still here. Oh well this is my version of them.

I'll try my best to make them enjoyable for everyone and not leave anyone out. I've been there before. And it's not fun so no worries about that. I want to give the best experience possible.

WARNING:

-These will be detailed rp's, as long as you can write a paragraph you're in the clear. Writers block is understandable.

-3/4 of the scenes include killing off characters. You can make new characters after a death but if you're going to get mad at a character dying then I advise you not to join. If you're all good with it. Cool~

-I will not be too impressed with first person but if you must go for it buddy.

Now after all that! Here are the options!

Remember to like the post and vote, that way I know who voted and who to tag when one is decided. Or you can always post and vote so I know who wants what. Thanks.

Gave up on trying to fix the BB code.

• -
    tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif
    -

This would be a Au for the universe with no Kaneki or any other canon characters. This is in the 20th and arguably most peaceful ward. The plot line will be sub plot driven instead of a over arcing plot to keep it going. Multiple Ghoul groups will be made *Including an Anteiku-esc group* and others more lethal. The CCG will also have their role. Characters will be killed off in this rp so keep that in mind.

Unravel that shit homie!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would personally go with Baka and Test.

, but all the other options seem pretty cool.

[QUOTE="The Servant]I would personally go with Baka and Test.
, but all the other options seem pretty cool.

[/QUOTE]

Well you were in my last Baka and Test rp after all. But it wasn't all too great,

If it gets chosen I promise to do better this time around. Haha

Oh I actually enjoyed that RP a lot and I think you organized it pretty nicely! In my opinion the participants were the cause that RP's since it they mostly stuck to 1x1.

True, that's why I'll do my best to involve everyone and instead of everyone having one friend maybe make groups so characters can interact with more than their love interest. haha

Ohh

I'd like to do Soul Eater since it's been a while since the last time I've tried doing Soul Eater

If it does get chosen, I might be able to help with the plot~

I'd go for either Tokyo Ghoul or Sword Art Online~

But I guess any other would be fine, Except I know nothing about Soul Eater or Baka and Test~

Anyone said:
I'm up for a Baka to Test RP... and any of these.. but mostly Baka to Test, :P

Nice Naegi profile pic lol

LeSoraAmari said:
I'd go for either Tokyo Ghoul or Sword Art Online~
But I guess any other would be fine, Except I know nothing about Soul Eater or Baka and Test~

Good to know, I remember you from both a Tokyo Ghoul and a SAO rp so doesn't surprise me, haha

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]

Good to know, I remember you from both a Tokyo Ghoul and a SAO rp so doesn't surprise me, haha

[/QUOTE]
Yes I remember you too xD

That was quite a while ago now ^-^

In all honesty, I can do any of these, mostly.

Maybe not Tokyo Ghoul since I've never watched it, but I've seen a few episodes of Baka and Test and SAO so I have a brief understanding

I dunno still leaning towards Soul Eater, but I'm happy to join in on anything~

Nice Naegi profile pic lol

[/QUOTE]
You know who it is ^O^

Anyone said:
You know who it is ^O^

I've beaten both DanganRonpa Trigger Happy Havoc and Goodbye Despair, read all the books/manga and an a co-host to a DanganRonpa rp

I know everything about the series lol

Soul Eater seems like a Majority, I'll wait for a good day or so... Probably until my Art Tablet ships in so I can draw my own character haha.

@Owlet you might be needed soon~

Bumb

Also, to the person who told me to give up...!

They're probably right

Also, to the person who told me to give up...!

They're probably right

[/QUOTE]
"Probably" :P

Shit... I forgot I was going to have Mirai Nikki be an option... Eh... Whatever~

[/QUOTE]
You can always do that next time^-^

But if you do make sure to let me know, I LOVE Mirai Nikki

LeSoraAmari said:
Same the only thing that could have made it better was no Yuno >.> <.<

Anyone said:
Same the only thing that could have made it better was no Yuno >.> <.<
Yuno was alright I guess, when she wasn't being a complete psychopath.. Which was pretty much all the time xD

LeSoraAmari said:

Cool, It's in my top 10 for sure, It might be on proboards though because it's easier to navigate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back