• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westchester Manor

Victoria loved the desert. There wasn't a thing Brandon could not make. Soups, lamb, vegetables, cheesecake. She was glad that they found him, also glad since he was wandering the states not knowing anything about himself. If he had not stumbled across their advert she was sure things would have ended badly for him. She looked at Vlad as he excused them from the table. She knew what time it was, staff meeting and dinner time for the staff. She sat next to her husband in the west wing conference room. She took a bit of blood, she didn't need much. She looked at Vlad as he addressed the staff. He was right, it was going to be a long summer with the kids. She hadn't thought of any of the kids asking the staff about them our their history, it never had crossed her mind. She looked to see what everyone's reactions were when he said he would not tolerate slipups and any caught slipping up would become firewood. She knew that was not an empty threat. She had seen his wrath before. She smiled at Brandon when Vlad gave his compliments to the young chef. She was glad he was comfortable here and now, truly hired.

"Indeed Brandon, you did a wonderful job."

She shot the male staff member a 'I am going to rip your throat out' look when Vlad kissed her hand. Like she calmed him, he calmed her on the rare occasions she got angry about something. She watched as he killed the staff member. She looked at Brandon who seemed shocked by it.

"As long as you do not step out of line in any way you will be fine."

She looked at Vlad who asked if she wanted to go for a ride.

"I would love to my knight."

She still rode sidesaddle and she would have to change into her riding skirt. She didn't wear pants, she felt odd in them, so she always wore dresses or skirts. She kissed his cheek as she went to their room to change into her riding skirt and a very fitted black jacket and white button up shirt. It didn't take her long to change. All the years of practice made her able to put on such pieces with ease. She waited for Vlad before heading to the stables.

@Gilmoregirl12

Brandon.

After handing out the bottles of wine he went to the west wing. His key worked in granting him access. He took the only open seat next to Victoria. he took some blood for himself. He finally found out the cause of all the tension earlier, it seemed there was an interrogation of the history of the master and mistress and the history of the manor. He didn't know much, so when asked he could honestly say 'I don't know, the master or mistress may know'. Since, he honestly did not know. He was glad to hear the dinner was well received and what, a compliment from the mistress herself.

Wow, even she liked it? I must have done something right....

He also knew it meant he had a job, which was a good thing. He looked at the fellow staff member that seemed to have no filter. He looked in shock as Vlad just, killed him. He looked at Victoria when she said to step out of line. He nodded his head, He made sure to burn that into his mind.

Don't cross the master...or you will become dust

He poked at his arm wondering how it was so easy to turn to dust. He stood up when they were dismissed and went to kitchen. He looked in his herbs drawer and realized he was low on a few. He grabbed his peacoat and put it on. He also grabbed a basket that had separators, a pair of garden scissors, and a lantern. He walked near the fire pit on his way to the herb garden. he heard the teens talking and drinking. He hoped to just stay invisible he didn't want them talking to him. He finally arrived at the herb garden a carefully inspected each herb before carefully snipping it.

After hearing the masters words he became weary he wonderd why can't thay just kill the girl already and get it over and done with he then sighed and walked towards the door outside the west wing as he then continued to look at yuna again smieling slightly as he then left the room begining to walk towards his room. he then looked at the old room he used to sleep in when he was the butler here.

He continued to smile as he then went towards his wardrobe he saw his old black butler uniform since he was a bell boy he did miss wearing that uniform he wondered if the master wouldn't mind if he could wear this int he night shift he knew he was to buisy with his wife at the moment he suddenly thought that his picnic was servery interrupted by a servant

he was slightly pissed off but still he could see yuna now he closed his wardrobe and begun to o back to the front deask and begun to ponder where yuna was

Yuna

Yuna was the last person to enter the staff conference room and made a rather average entrance or average by some standards. She had cartwheeled through the open door and did a forward flip into a seat. She tore into the food like a wild animal and drank her share of the blood as Vlad addressed them. "Yuna will make them quiet, she will look after them! She can makes them forget about us, she can makes them into pretty angels. Or give their bodies to the yucky worms! Oooo, worms. That should be for our show, tomorrow! Shut up, Yuna, the grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is here." She whispered to herself before a servant, that mean one who locked up in a closet last summer was killed by Vlad for being a big dumb loud mouth.

After the staff were dismissed, she moonwalked out of the room. She had learned it 2 summers ago from a guest and for a while, did Michael Jackson shows or rather, her take on it. It wasn't popular. "Time to go to poolie! It shall look after ol' Yuna! Oh yuna shall be woof! or quack! Blue and purple shall meet but purple is boring now! She should get another cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolour!" She sang as she made her way to the indoor pool.

@Gilmoregirl12 @dannygirl900 @therevenant @rosamortelle @stoked911 @whoeverimissedoutbecauseiforgottotagthispostandnowcurrentlyeditingitbutitisnowadded or people at the fire pit for short.

Connor begun to look at yuna walking past him he still had the basket under the desk maybe there picnic wasn't spoiled after all he begun to walk to yuna catching up with her "hi yuna you ok i got are picnic here" he said smiling at her as he still had the food with him he continued o smile at least now they won't be disturbed

Connor then begun to walk towards the pool as he then continued to lay the picnic out the food and blanket were laid out the blanket was black and white he thought she would like that as he then continued to make sure that the food is laid out to accordingly deserts first starters last he then looked at yuna smiling

"now we can finaly have are little picnic without getting disturbed" he said as he smiled at yuna hoping to know that sweet kind girl he knew before all this madness happened true he liked this yuna but the old yuna he knew was a lot more nicer

@TheRoleplayingDovah

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuna

"Summery, summer, the summer has grapes! Grapey grappey! We look after the guests! The walls listen to theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem!" Yuna sang as she skipped to the pool. "The goodie boy, the one that is nice to Yuna is here. I know and we can have a pic of the nic or nicky the pic!" She told herself as Connor caught up with her. "Unlike that stupid meanie that master made into a pretty splat! oooo, i should paint that! But would mastermistress like it? wait, oranges!" She remarked. "Let's go hugging the water! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaater! Ol boring water, how i wish i could change you, Yuna hates the boring blue and wisheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees she could paint you but looks after blue because you make the guesty westys bestys happy and Yuna loves happy guests! Oh how she likes you!" She sang as they approached the pool.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! more purri foood!" She exclaimed with delight as Connor set out the rubber food. She loved eating rubber food as it never left a mess and rubber was easier to clean out of the carpets then egg was. "Ooooo, Yuna should, ooooo." She commented as she started to crawl around the food on her hands and legs as if she was a dog. She sniffed each item before licking them. "oooo, brown, yellows, whites! So many colours, so much cats! Yuna will make her insides look pretty! Oooo, nickypic, this woof! Woof! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoink!" She said with a massive smile on her face. She helped herself to a rubber custard pie and started to eat it. She tore it apart with her teeth in a dog like manner and shoved pieces of it into her mouth before swallowing it. "Yummy!"

@drummerboi

Josie was one of the last to join the others at the fire pit. She stood just by the stones that led to the pit watching the crisp embers fly away from the darkened wood. In her hands Josie was slightly twirling the bottle of wine she was given in her hands. Because of her reputation and dignity Josie had never been one to drink. She was also someone with an extremely low alcohol tolerance. Even when she did drink on New Years, it just one drink and Josie was practically smashed. Yet from the events that happened today, Josie eyed the liquid in the frail glass and pulled out the cork. She held the tip of the bottle to her nose and took a small sniff. The scent of alcohol over powered Josie, causing her to pull the bottle away from her face as she sneezed.

Staring at the others who were talking, Josie was having second thoughts about drinking the wine bottle. In the end Josie's 'dead' brain won over the logical side of her. The glass bottle grazed Josie's lips as she took a huge sip of the sickly sweet wine. Immediately after, Josie spit the liquid back out and coughed into her dress sleeve. She should have listened to her nose when it came to the strength of the taste of the alcohol for her. Josie hoped that her friends hadn't seen her do that and took another sip to try and play it cool. Josie moved closer to the group until the tips of her Mary Jane wedges were still just touching the ground. "So guys, heh what did you think about the dinner tonight? I mean I think we can all agree that the food was awesome, but seriously what did you guys think?"

@Gilmoregirl12 @TheRoleplayingDovah and everyone at fire pit)

Jersey looked at everyone else after taking a quick shower and went to get some books from the library. She did start to read one of the book but them switched to reading the enticing and erotica Fifty Shades of Grey that she brought with her. She put the book down and looked to Josie. "I liked dinner...the food was real good...and it was completely idiotic of you to act like a dick at the dinner table Zach...maybe some table manners is what you need..." she said fixing her glasses and looking at him with a smirk. Jersey grabbed her own wine bottle and popped the cork out the grabbed a glass filling it halfway. She looked at it for a bit then took a sip and decided it was delicious and started to drink some. She fixed her glasses and made sure she was extra comfy then resumed back to reading her book.

"What I think is very scientifical and it might bore you all so I won't say anything..." She told Josie not looking up from her book then wine glass still in her hand. From time to time she will take a sip and sometimes it was big gulps. After finishing 5 chapters she marked her spot put the book down and juts her hands out to the fire. She was freezing even with the batman hoodie on and her feet covered but she was used to it being anemic sucks. "Hey guys wanna see something cool?" She asked them thinking she can excite them with something she did in the lab at the college.

~Vladimir Westchester~

Vlad had some of the blood before he made the servants clean up. He made his way down to the stables and got her horse ready it was a all white draft horse. He got his black draft horse out and waited on her. He ran a hand through his hair as he waited on his wife. He pet the horse and spoke softly to them. He turned hearing her,

"Your ride awaits you my lady." He said as he helped her up onto the horse. He got on his own and rode with her a long a path away from the manor and to some where he could be with her alone, he wanted to have a special night with her with out the guests. He stopped at the falls and helped her gently down.

"Remember this place my love? We were here when I proposed to you all those centuries ago." He said. Vlad pulled her to him, and sighed his hands running down her body. He smiled and looked into her eye's.

"You know I kinda miss the corsets I wish they were still in fashion." He smirked and nuzzled her. He loved her with all his heart. Vlad picked her up and spun her around. He dipped her and kissed her on the lips. He sighed and set her down for only a minute he pulled her to him again and moved to lay on the ground holding her in his arms.

"So for the festival which of your many beautiful corset dresses will you be wearing?" He asked her. As they laid in the grass, he had her laying a top of him. His hands running down her body and up again. He was kissing her wrist gently, Vlad was happy to be spending this time with her.

"You know the council is coming for this festival, I won't be letting you out of my sight all week. Samara, Uther, Kay and Helena haven't quite forgiven what happened to Damarius. No worries though I have you always. They still can not lay a hand on you beautiful. I have kept in shape and will make sure no harm comes to you." He said. Vladimir pushed her hair behind her ear and kissed her gently. He rolled so he was laying over her gently,he held his weight off her. His lips never leaving hers. He knew they should get some rest,but he never got to do this often with her anymore.

@Stoked911 @rosamortelle

DeathToAllBetrayers

Alan saw Josie spit out the wine and was reminded of how little it took for her to get drunk. "Best food i've had in my entire lunch and despite zach being a right ass, it was better then i thought it would be. I thought we would have ***** meat that tasted like ass followed by ice cream that smells like my ass on a hot day or Zach on a good day." He joked to everyone just as Kenzi passed the wine back to him and rested her head on his right shoulder.

Shit, i think she thinks i'm not messing around. I am, aren't I? I mean, she is caring, sexy as hell and my best friend but am i messing with her or am i starting to view her as more then a friend? well, shit, I don't know. He thought to himself as he drank the wine and passed the half empty bottle to Kenzi. "Joking aside, it was nice to eat with you again and i have missed this." He informed everyone as he watched the flames in front of them.

"That's me, the manly biker." He commented before Kenzi giggled. "I think you've had enough for tonight." He told her and she agreed. He gently took the wine from her and drank the rest of it in one go. "It would be nice to not have to carry your drunken ass to bed." He joked to her as he chucked the bottle into the fire. The flames took the bottle and spared it no mercy. The glass started to heat up rapidly and the labels were destroyed within seconds and was destinied to remain in the pit until the fire retired for the night. "No thanks. gave them up last year." He told Kenzi when she offered everyone a cigarette. "Tomorrow, Jers." He replied to Jersey.

After Kenzi finished her cigarette and got up, he looked at her ass again. I'm obessed with that. But i'm not a one woman guy, it's usually whoever i can get away with. Godamn it, if i'm falling in love, i'm kicking my own ass. Won't sleep with her if that's the reason but would i be able to s... "Sure. See you guys tomorrow." He said as he got up and followed Kenzi.

She stopped by the stairs and revealed that she was starting to fall for him. "I'll be straight with you, Kenzi. I don't know myself but you are my best friend and i really do like you. Ignoring your body for a few seconds, you are a wonderful woman and a part of me thinks that you could be the one. But i'm not a one woman guy. I'm a womanising heartbreaker and you know what, **** it. I like you and i've been thinking for the past hour. Is this love or am i just flirting with you? I don't know but you say you are falling for me and i can tell from your eyes that this isn't a joke." He told her as he stroked her left cheek with the back of right hand and stared in her eyes for a few minutes. "You know what? **** it, i am falling for you and you are most likely the one for me." What am i doing!? I'll end up hurting her if she finds out. Oh **** that, if she finds out, she will be there for me and she is truly a wonderful woman. He gave her a gentle kiss on the cheeks after removing his hand from her left cheek. "Besides, i always get the hot chicks." He told her afterwards in a joking manner.

@Gilmoregirl12 @Stoked911 @rosamortelle @danygirl900 @The Revenant

Holly made her way to the fire pit and sat down, holding a bottle of wine. She took at drink from it and sighed, "that was a sufficiently awkward supper..." she laughed a bit and kicked off her heels. She hadn't seen Zach in a while and wondered is he was okay. She just shrugged it off and drank from the bottle before setting it on the ground. "Now, what shall we all do at the festival tomorrow!" She asked her friends.

When none of them answered she laughed again and drank more. She had a few glasses at the table so she had a good buzz goin on. So that made Holly hyper. When she noticed Kenzie and Alan getting lovey dovey she stood and walked over and giggled, "aweeeeeeee soooooo cuuuuute" she leaned on both their shoulders, "Alan, my rooms next to yours, so no going in there tonight. Go to Kenzies room!" She joked and smiled genuinely. "But to be honest guys, you're cute together, and you're both hot as hell, so be good to eachother." She looked st Alan, "especially

you, or I'll kick your ass!" She laughed and made her way back to her seat.

But when Zach did show up she sat close to him. But he seemed drunk and angry, also glaring at Alan a lot. She tried the thing she did at dinner, setting her hand on his arm. But that didn't work.

@Gilmoregirl12 @TheRevenant @TheRoplayingDovah

Zach smiled at Jersey when. She said something about his manners. He was about to say something to her when he noticed her smile and assumed she was joking.

He completely ignored Alan when he made his jokes and cast him a venemous glare, taking a mouthful of wine. Zach had been in a foul mood since the meal. He felt humiliated and angry. Just who do those dumb Winchesters think they are! Zach peeled the label from the wine bottle and chucked it into the flames, watching intently as it shrivelled up and turned to ash.

He looked up and saw Alan and Kenzi walking inside. When he saw that they were gone he turned to the others. "I'm getting sick of Alan's attitude!" He said waspishly. He looked at Josie, Jersey and Holly in turn to try and gage their reaction to his revelation. "I seriously want to smash his face in!" He threw the bottle into the fire, the only thing more rancid than my mood right now is this disgusting wine. despite his distaste for the wine, he'd drunk a fair bit of it and his head was buzzing pleasantly. Big Z is going to make an appearance tonight! He thought with a smile. He got to his feet. "I'm going to say something to him!" He got to his feet and marched to the doors with a look of stern determination on his face. He pushed the door of the hotel open as if it had wronged him and saw Kenzi and Alan engaged in an intimate moment, Alan softly brushing her cheek affectionately.

He staggered on the spot, considerably inebriated and whistled to get Alan's attention. "Oi! Alan! You got some kind of problem with me??!" He yelled, he thumped his chest like a gorilla and puffed his chest out. "You've been disrespectful all night! Mugging me off in front of your 'girlfriemd'!" He spat the word girlfriend vehemently. Zach was gone. He was Big Z now. And he was ready to talk with his fists.

Jersey saw Alan and Kenzie return in for the night and softly smiled at them getting together. What she didn't like was when Alan threw the wine bottle into the fire pit. Not only was it dangerous it was also rude. Sometimes she wondered why she was ever friends with him. Back to what was happening at the pit Zach was telling Holly, Josie and I how he hates Alan and wants to pummel him into a pulp. He was already drunk from the wine and when Zach get a drunk...he's not Zach anymore...he's Big Z. I've seen him in action and it is not pretty.

When he got up staggering a bit then said he was going to talk to Alan she knew it wasn't going to end well. She quickly got up and followed Zach trying to stop him."Zach calm down you're drunk!" Zach didn't listen and continued going. He then started yelling and doing the fighting position of a gorilla. "ZACH STOP IT!!" She yelled again hoping it would work but it didn't. And hell was about to break loose.

~Kenzi Dimitru~

Kenzi listened to Alan and sighed. She wasn't sure if she should be mad or offended or even happy. She huffed slightly the fire returned to her eye's. She knew all this about Alan that is why she asked him, he didn't need to repeat the fact he was just messing with her. He knew she wasn't joking by the look in her eye's. When He said he was falling for her, she looked surprised. Even more surprised that he said she was the one for him. That brought a small smile to her face. She turned her head to kiss his hand and smiled gently."Yeah I could be the one?" She asked him gently. She was blushing first time her pale face.

Kenzi glared as Holly came in."get your drunk ass out of here. I didn't ask for a montage of people to come and comment on what I had to say. I asked Alan to come and for us to talk. Not Jersey, Josie, Holly, or Zach." She said. She was annoyed and now zach came in and started Yelling at Alan. He was drunk and then Jersey came in."oh my fucking god." She stepped up to Zach and smacked him across the face."You drunk Jack ass get out of here. My relationship that we were talking about is between me and Alan. Alan was trying to correct your behavior at the table you were acting like a total and utter low life frat boy. Were guest's here in this Manor and manners at the dinner table isn't hard to ask." Kenzi snapped at him."go and sober the hell up." She said. Jersey had come in to yell at Zach. Kenzi couldn't deal with this. She wanted a private moment with Alan. She groaned and threw her hands up in the air."and stop yelling in the Manor your fucking voice carries there are other people sleeping." She said.

Kenzi ran up the stairs annoyed. She hated when shit like this happened. She was annoyed and pissed off. She wanted to slap Zach again, but she kinda crossed the line smacking him in the face. She knew he was intoxicated. See if she show up for breakfast. She wasn't in the mood to hear it from any one. She went up and opened her door shutting and locking it. If anything she thought her and Alan would of gotten into it not her and Zach. She hoped her slap sobered him up a bit.

@Stoked911 @Dannygirl900

DeathToAllBetrayers

"Most likely but let's...." Alan said before Holly interrupted them. "Hols, this isn't the time for jokes. Go away." He told her with a bit of a threatening tone in his voice. It had been a moment of true happiness for him though, it would be hard for him to admit it, and an intimate one. One that had just been ruined and this soured his mood. "Haven't you got Zach to mess with?" He asked her in a bit of an annoyed tone and a voice that hinted she should get lost before he lost his temper.

Jersey arrived next with a rather upset Zach. Alan glared at him after Zach rudely spoke to him. "Back. Off. Dick." He warned the drunk lad with hints of anger in his voice before Zach used girlfriend as an insult. "Oh for **** sake, just **** off before i lose my goddamn temper and get us all **** banned from heere!" He warned everyone before Kenzi slapped Zach and snapped at him. She left a few seconds later and Zach had just made Alan really angry. "I promised my self that i wouldn't start any ***** fights this time but you, you ignorant jackass, you barged in, acted like a stupid prat, offer me warm beer as if i'm a frat boy and just ****** ruined my ****** chance at finding the one. I am going to ****** KILL YOU!" Alan growled before punching zach in the face with enough force to break his nose and kneed him in the balls with a lot of force behind it.

@Gilmoregirl12 @Stoked911 @TheRevenant

Victoria settled into the saddle of her horse. She took the reigns and followed Vlad, she took his hand when she went to dis-mount.

"Of course I do my love, It is even more beautiful at night."

She also remembered what happened several years after that, her sister passed. She moved those thoughts out of her mind. She smiled when he mentioned he missed corsests.

"As do I my knight. If I could, I would wear them everyday."

She giggled when he spun her around and embarced the kiss. She suddenly found her self lying on top of him. It was just like old times where he moved so fast she could barely keep up. She loved that, it was like a surprise since she didn't know what would happen. She smirked and kissed him when he asked which of her corset dresses she was wearing tomorrow.

"That my love is a secret."

She had been ,over the hundred of years since their wedding, keeping her wedding dress in perfect condition. She wanted to surprise him by wearing it to their renewal ceremony.

"But I promise, it is beautiful."

She lost herself as he ran his hands along her body. She had completely forgotten about the rude kids that were staying with them. She didn't like that the council was going to there especially since it meant Samara was going to be there.

"As always, I will not say anything to them."

She never had anything nice to say to them. She knew he had kept in shape, he still looked the same as he did all those years ago. She embraced the kiss as he rolled so he was on top of her, keeping his weight off. She reached up and brushed his cheeks with her hands. She felt slightly tired but, being away from the guests with just him was heaven.

"mmm...my love I wish we could stay out here until the festival tomorrow..."

@Gilmoregirl12

Brandon:

Brandon was snipping herbs and listening in on the teens conversation. He frowned when the rude one showed up and stood up when he heard the boy through something into the fire pit. Just to make sure everything was alright he walked over to the area. He heard the boy yelling and walked over to the area. He ran when he saw what looked like a fight about to break out.

"Hey stop!"

He ran up to the two boys as Alan was yelling at the other.

"Stop Now!!"

He grabbed Alan after the boy had punched and kicked Zach.

"I said stop! Now, this is no way to behave."

He had grabbed Zach's wrists with a tight grip. He looked at the two boys with his forest green eyes.

"Now, it is obvious you two have had way too much to drink. I want both of you to return to rooms before Vlad returns."

He relaxed his grip on the boy's wrists.

"I guarantee you I much more pleasant to deal with then him."

He just hopped the master and mistress stayed away for a while. He would have to tell them about it but, he wanted to show he could deal with these situations.

"You"

he spoke to Zach.

"Go to your room first. You really need to calm down. and drink less."

He looked at Alan.

"Then you get to go to your room. And you need to learn to control your temper."

During the entire ordeal his expression was never a mean one. He was calm about the whole thing. He knew without warning he could snap and kill the boys if he wanted too. But, he would then be killed by the master so he kept calm.

@TheRevenant @TheRoleplayingDovah

Josie put the cork back on her wine bottle as Zachary began ranting. When he said he was going to have a word with the owners and ran into building, Josie just stepped out of the way and crossed the rocks and sat next to the fire pit. She could hear the shouts of her friends inside, but frankly Josie was too scared to go in. The last time she had gotten involved when Zach was drunk, well Josie didn't need to think about it. She could just look at the tattoo on her shoulder that covered the glass scars.

When Josie heard the voice of someone telling the guys to stop, Josie smiled, opened her bottle, and took another swig from her wine. Then she laid down balancing herself on her side and arm. Josie listened as well as she could to the drama inside, especially the voice of the one yelling at Zach and Alan. Josie was not sure if it was the alcohol or herself but she clung into that voice like a extra small crop top on a model. The tone to Josie was beautiful, but she did not stand up to find out who it belonged to for she was still afraid of the tension inside. So Josie continued to look at the fire, her alcoholic mind finding the glow of it mesmerizing.

@i guess not anyone since she is kind of alone? (Unless she isn't I am still a bit confused on the situation)

Jersey just sighed and bit the inside of her mouth trying hold back her anger. She couldn't believe these two idiots. She would have punched the living lights out of both of them if she wanted to. She moved some loose strands of hair from her face and looked at both Zach and Alan. "Guys it's late just please...go to your rooms and sleep your drunken states off...we are not at the dorms and you need to act like you got some Damn manners...we came here to have fun not start fights with friends...." She said her anger levels slowly decreasing and her body becoming less tense.

She turned her head to look at Brandon. 'I think he was the chef who prepared those meals...I bet he's looking at us with disgusted looks...this was so embarrassing having to babysit two grown ass men who can't even be in the same room with one another without arguing or fighting.' She shook her head "I am so sorry for how immature and roudy my friends are being..." She tells him hopping he will let the incident slide.

Zach barely flinched when Kenzi slapped him, he maintained eye contact with Alan, his hands balled into tight fists. What have you done now? Idiot!

Too late to go back now!

Alan shouted at Zach, then walked towards him and punched him in the face, the force sent Zach staggering backwards. Then he kneed Zach in the balls, the pain quickly subsided, but Zach felt an uncomfortable ache rising into his stomach. Zach regained his balance and brought his fist crashing into Alan's left eye. That'll leave a beauty mark!

Zach lunged forward, using his whole body weight as leverage when he was suddenly stopped by the chef of the manor.

Zach nodded like a child under reprimand at the chef's rebuke and walked to his room, smiling with delight at Alan's eye.

Once in his room Zach looked at his face in the mirror. He was shocked that Alan had made a mess if his eye. I didn't realise Alan hit me that hard! Zach thought to himself, tentatively poking at his swollen eye. At least I returned the favour! Zach, or big Z as he preferred, staggered to his bed and collapsed on the bed without even undressing. He would wake up the next day with a blinding headache and a swollen black eye.

@Lady Luna Ravenswood @TheRoleplayingDovah

kona looked at yuna smileing as he then loked towards her it was night now and the moonlight from he windows glistens on her face he smiled as he noticed that he might have found love he then begun to listen as a fight was going he begun to get angry as he walked towards the fight he saw the people who were involved and went up to zach's room first he begun to knock on the door loudly this was the second time his picnic was disturbed and he didn't like it

he tapped his foot as he pondered why the fuck thay were fighting in the first place he was not going to let some teens ruin his chance of finding love not one little but he continued to wait as he wondered if this was the guy who took his hat he would be even more pissed at the person it it was he then contineud to knock on the door a second time sick and tired of waiting for this person

he then noticed a lot of people were going to bed he thought maybe he could take this person to master vlad and he could deal with him his angry expression turned into a evil grin as he knocked ont he door again this time gently as his temper subceded to the fraindly bell boy attitude

@TheRevenant

ALAN

"**** off!" Alan growled after the chef intervened and wanted to tear Zach apart because of his insult. Zach had went too far tonight and had awoken a raging bull but this bull was restrained by a chef. "Go **** yourself, both of you!" He growled at both brandon and zach after being released by the chef. He stormed away from them and made his way to his room. He unlocked his door and opened it before slamming it shut when he entered. He locked it and walked straight to the baloncy. "I am going to **** you up, Zach." He uttered under his breath. "Use girlfriend as an insult, will you? I would have ***** broke you in half if that git didn't get in my way." He punched the railing as a way of venting and felt pain in his red knuckles.

A few minutes of assaulting the railing later, he felt a bit calm and had bloody knuckles. The metal didn't seem to bare any marks apart from Alan's specks of blood on them and he went into the bathroom to clean himself up. "Great, just ***** great. Reveal your feelings, find happines, such horse****" He uttered under his breath as he washed the blood of his knuckles. "***** zach." He growled as he chucked his boots onto the bed from the bathroom and they landed next to his book. He turned on the shower and stepped into it. Great, now what am i meant to do? Tell Kenzi that i was messing with her or go next door and see her in private? **** Zach. Not even drunk and yet got into a fight. ****** zach. You drunk *****. You ***** ruined this when i needed it and now, i don't know if it's even possible for me to speak about my feelings for her. Should get ***** drunk as usual but **** that, just ****** shower and sleep. He thought to himself as the warm water covered him. He didn't care that he was still in his tank top and shorts. The shower was just a distraction.

@Gilmoregirl12 @Lady Luna Ravenswood

Zach opened his eyes, his head throbbing persistently. there was a bang at the door, followed by a gentle tapping.

It's either Alan or Holly! Zach thought to himself with a smile. He sprung into action and headed towards the door smiling.

Either Alan wants to make up, or Holly wants to jump in bed with me either scenario pleased Zach. He swung the door open and his smile dropped When he saw the smiling bell boy standing in his doorway.

"You? What do you want?"

@drummerboi

Holly frowned at the scene she shook her head and drank half the bottle before going up to her room, "well that party didn't last long" she mumbled as she just changed into her purple pajama bottoms and black tank top. "Maybe I should see how Zachs eye is..." she thought...

After contemplating a while she made her way out to the hallway, but stopped a little ways away so the bell boy could finish talking to Zach. She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall since she was a little unbalanced at the moment. She stayed quiet so she wouldn't inturrupt their conversation. Holly did admitnto herself she was being a bit rude to Kenzi and Alan earlier, so she decided to be her sweet quiet self.

@drummerboi @TheRevenant

"First things first i beleave you have something of mine" Connor said as he pointed out his hat on the desk of zach's room to be honest he wanted to just beat his face into the ground and take his hat by force but that would get him in trouble with master vlad and he didn't want that he would find the more peaceful rout rather then the forceful rout he clicked his fingers at him as a warning to make sure to let him know what he's dealing with he thens tared at zach in the eye

@TheRevenant

(Woah time out guys don't start shorting up posts on me. Start kicking out some longer posts take time to reply )

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back