• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westchester Manor

Alan didn't even blush when Kenzi informed him that she had caught him checking her out and was unaware that she had done the same to him. "I guess i have no choice but to stare at that wonderful ass of yours." He informed Kenzi before catching the football from zach with his free hand. His years of driving a motorbike at high speeds had given him a fast reflex but that did not mean he was the best football player. His reflexes were suited for his bike and only his bike. The football was just a lucky catch.

Wonder if there is a pool?
He thought to himself as he watched Kenzi and her bottom walk away. He followed her whilst staring at her bottom after shaking zach's hand and being patted on the back. "Let's *****,woman." Alan ordered Kenzi in a joking manner and put his bags down. "Joking aside, it's great to see all of you." He told everyone with a smile as he picked his luggage. "And yes, i'll try to avoid keeping everyone up at night." He joked to the group.

@Gilmoregirl12

"Atculy this very hotel has a libery if you want to have a gander at any of the book you so wish you may do so. You are even be able to take up to 5 to your room to read" Connor said to the young girl. As he begun to take her bags. "you don't mind if i take your bags to the room do you madam, or would you like to do that yourself" He said as he then looked at the woman in front of him.

He then looked at the girl fro a answer from the young girl. She was kind of pretty and didn't seem so arrogant like some of the teenagers here. Especially the couple he didn't mind romance, but they didn't need to get over the top about it. He then paid his attention to the costumer, he always liked some of the people who visited here. they were nice people.

He then smiled slightly at her. "If you want to take your bags yourself madam i will gladly let you" He said looking at the girl in front of him still having her bags in his hands. He sort of want to get to know some of these people. After all it has been a while since he get's to speak to other people to long in fact.

@Dannygirl900

Jersey just looked at him. "You better or I swear just because I'm very intelligent I will not hesitate to take you down." She said crossing her arms and looking at him. She known this idiot since they were in middle school. They literally went to the same schools and their parents known each other. When they were in middle school this boy would always bully her cause she was a 'nerd' 'loser' or 'geek'. She didn't care cause while he was thinking it was a funny idea to call her names his grades were plummeting to the ground. The teacher suggested she tutor him and she made his life a living hell. After that they became best friends. She would tell him stuff that was personal and vice versa.

She paused looking at Alan and balled her fist up punching him in the arm playfully. "You and your damn vulgar mouth..." She said playfully punching him again. She returned to writing back in her journal. Mainly things she noticed that others probably didn't about the manor. She took out her phone and started taking pictures of the place so she could save them for later and add them to her mystery journal. She probably has like five journals in her bag. She never left with out one of them. If she had an epiphany she needed to write it down before it slipped from her mind.

~Kenzi Dimitru~

She smiled and kissed Zach on the cheek and hugged him. It was good to see him again. She looked over at Josie as she complained."Oh god I would of slapped the kid then the mom and told her to shut that kid up or I would do it. Also ypu know you can always by new make up here Josie" Kenzi said laughing . She let her friend go back to her phone. She rolled her eye's as Josie took a picture of her. She flipped her off like friends do. She stuck out her tongue and showed her tongue ring. She ran it across her teeth.

She laughed as her friends said they didn't want to hear her an alan at night. She smacked them lightly. Kenzi loved her friends they liked to tease. She had picked up a pamphlet and read there was a pool. Once checked in they could go have fun. Could go horse back riding, or swimming she make Alan go with her. They basically would jump in bed with each other. She knew it was going to happen. Her and Zach how ever were best friend's, they always just been good buddies.

Kenzi laughed as Alan said he had no choice. She let him check her out."Nice catch."she said. She looked back to See Alan looking at her ass. She smirked and rolled her eye's."sure let me get to my room first."she said to Alan's joking. She was half joking, half not. She shrugged and smirked."It is great your all here now in the pool area you throw me in remember your dead." She said and smirked. She turned back to Victoria as the woman got there names down and the keys.

Kenzi's parents had paid for the rooms for the summer. They also were paying for anything she wanted so she didn't have to worry about it and meals were included in the room cost. so that was nice they didn't have to buy food. They just have fun and spend time together talking about there majors and what they been doing. Kenzi played with the ring on her right hand it was from the movie lord of the rings she had gotten a replica. Kenzi laughed at Alan getting punched.

@Stoked911 @Dannygirl900 @TheRevenant @TheRoleplayingDovah

DeathToAllBetrayers

"It's been too long." Alan told Kenzi after being kissed on the cheek by her and was a bit tempted to take the joke further when she hugged him but he knew better. He would be forced to kick his own ass if he grabbed her bottom as a joke. He viewed that as a step too far and would only keep to staring at her body.

"Punch me again and i will chuck you in the pool." Alan told Jersey with a smile after she playfully punched her and checked her out. "or i may chuck Kenzi in." He joked to both Jersey and Kenzi as he returned his focus on the woman that invited them here. He was starting to feel hungry and wondered what the manor had to offer. If there was a dress code for dinner, he wouldn't two ****s about it and wear whatever he damn well pleased.

@Gilmoregirl12 @Stoked911

"We've been best friends since middle school and you still can't resist saying sexual innuendos" she said chuckling the looks at Kenzie. "From one friend to another...be careful with this one...his encephalon isn't the best...trust me..." She tells Kenzie accidentally using really big vocabulary words clearly is a forever alone genius. She snatched the ball from Alan punching him in the arm again and tosses the ball in the air and catching it then repeating the process again. She waited until the wrote down all their names and the bell hopper was collecting all their bags.

Suddenly her stomach growled and she sighed. "Great now I'm hungry...I hope this person hurries up cause I'm am starving'. She put her hand on her stomach hoping the growls would subside and looked at her friends. "OK guys...I'm getting hungry...and I don't want to be scurrilous but they need to hurry up...if I don't get anything to eat my vitals won't be balanced and I'll faint. And you guys have seen me faint and you know from experience...it is not pretty..." she tells them her stomach growling again.

His enchmelowhatnow? Zach thought to himself baffled. Why does she always have to say things I don't understand... Zach laughed out loud, feeling self conscious that his peers would think he was stupid for not understanding. Is a enchemelon a word for his equipment? To Zach, that was the only thing that made sense.

"So what is there to do in this town?" Zach asked nobody in particular. He started fidgeting, becoming uncomfortable and frustrated with being stood in the hotel lobby. Zach had always been impatient, he liked his life how he liked his cars: moving a million miles per second. He was eager to ditch his bags in his room and let the party begin.

"Are there any clubs here?" He inquired hopefully. Again the question was to anyone. If the answer was no, then Zach would have to make do with a throw around with his ball and maybe a drink at the hotel.

Zach gave it the macho bravado, but that didn't mean he was a leader. On the contrary; Zach was a willing follower, always letting someone else make the important decisions, and if that coincided with his own personal interests then that was all the better for him.

Kenzi is the glue that holds this group together. Zach thought, watching her and Alan flirting outrageously. It was obvious to anybody that there was a romance blossoming between them.

Zach nudged Alan and leant in close, thinking the others wouldn't hear. "Get yourself in there buddy." Zach whispered, none too discreetly. "She's a good lass." Zach gave Alan a wink and went to find his football.

Victoria looked at Kenzie.

Damn she mentioned it.

With a warm smile she lied like there was no tomorrow.

"That may be because we share something in common. Dimitru is the same last name as my great-great-great grandmother."

She lied, she was a Dimitru but, saying it was some last name of a distant relative was better. No suspicion what so ever.

"And my mother tells me I look like her."

She wrote down in very neat claigraphy the check date and the number of rooms. She turned and opened a cabnit full of keys attached to different numbers. Again, she was old fashiond and, she wasn't exactly tech savy by any means. She looked and saw a row of rooms. She turned and wrote 20-26 in the little space by the girl's name. She turned again and started grabbing the keyes and setting them on the counter.

"Okay Miss Dimitru you and your guests will have rooms 20-26. Dinner is at 6, and the Summer festival is in full swing, I would suggest checking it out."

She was writing some more stuff down when one of the girls asked about books.

"while yes, we have a library I would also suggest the book store in town. They have a nice selection books ranging from very old to new."

She slid the master book back from where she retrived it and locked the drawer with the master key she had.

She looked up at the boy who asked what there was to do in town.

"Well, there is the summer festval, as well as some cafes and shops. There are many other activites as well but, I recommend walking around town to see everything, its hard to list everything."

She couldn't belive he asked about clubs, she always saw those as a big city thing. Most people came here to escape that.

"No clubs that I am aware of sir. There is a pub in town that is quite popular with the locals."

She looked at Conner.

"Rooms 20-26. Also I will take Vlad his port. He is a bit stressed so it would be best if I took it to him."

She grabbed the paper Vlad had left for Paige and walked up to her.

"Paige, I need you to do something."

She handed the maid the note before returning to the desk. She waited for them to grab the keys, she didn't want to disappear as fast as she had appeared.

@Gilmoregirl12 @TheRevenant @Dannygirl900 @drummerboi @PlaguedWithInsanity

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes mam follow with me everyone" He said as he dropped the bags onto the trolly. Managing to push it without ease. "Can anyone help me lift it to the stairs please." He said as he then begun to walk towards the stairs wondering who would help him. "Im afraid we don't have a elevator here" He said looking at the people.

He then stopped the trolly near the stairs and looked at the people. "So anyone want to help me lift this up." He said looking at the people near the enterence. "Anyway i do hope you enjoy your stay here the town's nice and quiet good for walks and things." He said looking at the people beaming them a welcoming smile.

"anyway back to the situation at hand anyone want to help?" He said holding the trolly again all littered with bags and suit cases. He then tripped over a step his bell hop hat falling towards the jock like boy. He began to dust himself of as he begun to put some of the suitcases back after some of them fell off the trolly. He always had trouble at this part of the job everything else i done right apart from those dam stair's

@@Gilmoregirl12

@TheRevenent

Jersey looked up from tossing the ball around in her hand looking straight at the bell hop. She looked at all the bags on the trolly and walked over. "Don't worry about my bags I'll carry them myself" She said smiling and grabbed her own bags holding them in a position they won't be too heavy or strain her body too much. She smiled at the young boy "Don't want you to get squished cause all my friends decided to bring their whole room with them." She said smirking and giving her friends a cheeky look.

"Also thanks for having us at the manor but if you really want to thank someone thank Kenzie she's basically the one who invited us with her on this trip..." She told the guy and continued up the stairs before stopping again. "Hey boys! Stop just standing there and help him out! I'm pretty sure you can use those muscles for something good..." she told them and continued walking.

~Kenzi Dimitru~

"That it has dear, that it has when Alan said it had been a long time."Hey no chucking me in the pool Mr."she said and smacked his arm. She was hungry but new dinner wasn't for another hour and a half so they just have to wait a bit. Kenz winked at Jersey."you know this is how I am, plus the man brings it out in me." She said nudging Alan. "You know I have no Idea what that means,but I will be careful or try at least that is very hard for me to even do." She said. She shook her head at her friends they all had there quirks that she loved and couldn't live with out."Sorry Jersey we got and Hour and half till dinner your going to have to wait I think I have some food in my pack. You can check just don't eat the jerky or corn nuts." She said. Kenz looked at Zach."Got to strut your stuff doll."she said and winked at him laughing a bit. She watched Zach turn to Alan and gave him a look to say what's up.

Kenz just laughed and turned to Victoria as the woman spoke. She shushed her friends a minute. The woman said they shared something in common the last name. She went frozen "wait what? Your serious?" She asked. She was hell a glad she brought her lap top."oh wow maybe we could talk later." She asked the woman. As she got there keys and wrote her name down."okay thank you Mrs. Westchester." she said. She handed her friend's there keys. She listened to the woman. She was still very curious. She watched her call the bell hop, hand the maid a note. She wanted to talk to her,but decided against it for now. She walked over to her friends and looked at her key she had taken room 20 and let the rest take their keys. She watched the bell hop try to move the luggage up the steps. She walked over and jumped on Alan's back."ugh no elevator, mush up the stairs. I do not wish to walk up them." She said slightly joking.

She looked at Holly, Garrett and Josie."You hungry as well?" She asked them.

@Stoked911 @TheeeIrish

~Vladimir Westchester~

Vlad sat at his desk waiting on his wife as he and this man talked. He wanted to end this man's life with one blow. He however just tapped his hands and listened as they drank some of his special whiskey. They were waiting on the port. Vlad had a dark look about him at the moment. Where was Victoria, hopefully she come to him soon enough.

He sighed and he heard the teen's going to there rooms. He knew she be on her way up soon. He leaned back in his chair and ran a hand through his black hair. He started to look around his study. He opened his book as he pretended to write down the man's complaints. He did not take them seriously for the man would be gone soon enough and they would never have to see him again."Yes sir, sorry still waiting for my beautiful and lovely wife." He said. He turned hearing the door open."ahhh and here she is, darling you Know our Guest would you like first or me?"he asked her with a smile

@Lady Luna Ravenswood

DeathToAllBetrayers

"You're going in the pool." Alan told Jersey after she punched him in a playful manner and snatched the ball from him. He put his bags on the trolley after the bellboy appeared and took a key for one of the rooms that had been booked under Kenzi's name. He was eager to relax by the pool or in his room and grab a bite to eat. "I've got a bacon sub you can have." He informed Jersey as he pulled out the 6 inch sub from his left pocket. The cling fling was a bit dirty but the contents were perfectly fine. He shoved it into her hand and would not take no as an answer. It was a simple bacon simple smothered in bbq sauce.

If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't but i will get some and not end up fighting another jealous ex or end up fighting because a lie. Alan thought to himself after Zach whispered to him. "It's going to happen, Kenzi. Try not to wet yourself." He joked to Kenzi as he removed his stained shades and put them in his left pocket. Kenzi jumped onto his back a minute later and he wrapped his arms around her legs to make sure she wouldn't fall off. "You're lucky i don't know where the pool is." He told her as he walked up the stairs whilst giving her a ride. His stomach groaned but he ignored it. He was in charge, not his stomach and he was giving a friend a lift. Food would have to come later. He was fairly strong and had no trouble carrying his friend. Unknownst to him, his key was to Room 21.

@Gilmoregirl12 @Stoked911

"Nooo...you know the water does not do well with my hair...wow...I'm starting to sound Iike one of 'those' girls...and thank you for the meat and bbq covered sandwhich...you always know what to get me when it comes down to sandwiches..." she said looking at him and continued up the stairs until she made it to the floor and walked to find her room.

She continued looking for her room mumbling the numbers ad she walked by them. "22...23...and 24...here it is..." She said to herself and used her key unlocking the door and entering seeing how...vintage the room was..."Woah...this is awesome..." she said dropping her bags onto the bed and walking over to the balcony watching the view.

Holly raised her eyebrow as Zach dodged a conversation with her, "okay then" she mumbled to herself and grabbed her key. She followed to bell boy to her room and went inside, setting her stuff on the floor and then plopped down onto the bed. She closed her eyes for a second but sat back up and slipped a bikini on uner her dress in case she decided to go swimming, but she was going to go to the library. She wanted to find a book then sit by the pool.

So Holly did as she planned. Made her way down to the library, with trouble finding it, and picked out a book called These Broken Stars. A future set book that she had read half of at home. So she took the book and went to the indoor pool that everyone was talking about, it was beautiful. She sighed enjoying the pool smell and sat down on a little chair with her legs crossed and opened to the page where she left off at home. She did hope one of her friends would come talk to her.

Garrett turned head at the mention of his name, the question quickly blurring his thoughts. He raised a brow when the question was popped to him, he was completely oblivious to what had happened, the flooding of events snapping his tail around to reality, blue eyes turning to stare at the young girl. "I am indeed hungry, food would be delectable, do tell, what do you have to offer?" He arched his back up a tad, making himself seem fanciful to the eye, a gentle curl to his lips as he graciously answered the question with another question.

Victoria watched the group head off. She knew she would have to avoid or lie some more to the Dimitru girl. She was prepared to do that, she already had a whole story in her head. Once satisfied that Conner was attempting to get the bags up stairs she went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of port and 2 glasses. She walked up the back stairs to her husbands study. She smiled at him when she walked in, locking the door behind her. The man shifted slightly when she did that. She placed a glass in front of her husband and the other next to it. And set the bottle on the desk. She walked behind her husband, placing her hands on his chest.

"Mmmm, I will let you have it this time my love."

She actually loved watching her husband feed, it was one of the few things that gave her pleasure in life. It was old fashioned of her but, she would not have it any other way. She flashed their guest a devilish grin. She removed her self from her husband and sat on the edge of the desk and poured herself a glass of port.

She swirled the liquid in her glass as she watched speaking to her lover while he did what he had to do.

"The girl said we looked similar, I told her I had a distant relative that shared the same last name."

She took a sip of the wine.

"She wants to ask questions. I will have to play dumb and lie to her. Hopefully she buys it."

The thought crossed her mind that the girl might have to go. She looked out the window as she pondered the idea.

"If she asks too much she will have to go. Although it will be hard, she has such a large group of friends with her."

She took another sip as she looked back at her lover.

"Will you be disappointed if I skip dinner tonight? I want her think that it is not easy to talk to me."

She knew he didn't like it when she wasn't with him at dinner, or any place really. She didn't like it either but, the girl seemed sure to know more. She could lie, pick a few names out of her family history book and pass them off as relatives. She could even make up some. She grabbed a note pad and pen and began to write down a list of names she could use as relatives. The girl needed to just accept the lies Victoria told her. But, Victoria knew the girl would not be so easy to fool. She was a Dimitru after all.

"Or it would be more suspicious, I just don't want her to spoil the dinner."

She sighed as she drank the rest of wine. It would defiantly be a more interesting in the manor now and she didn't know if she liked it or hated it. Right now she was just looking forward to having the rest day to wander the manor and spend time with her husband.

@Gilmoregirl12

Josie rolled her eyes when Kenzie mentioned how much each of them brought. Of course Josie looked bad as the luggage was mainly just hers, but she didn't care. Josie was not going to spend her summer without her things. "God Kenzie not all of us can survive with just like 2 suitcases. Your just lucky that I brought a bare minimum of 7 this time. Also my make up means a lot to me I just can't go buy more."

Josie knew she was being a bit overdramatic. It was one of the casual things that she would do to piss off her friends here and there. Josie never actually meant how she sounded, but to some people it was hard to figure that out. However most people usually did and in the end everything turned out just fine.

As she was handed the key, Josie walked over to the bell hop and took 2 out of the 7 suitcases she brought. Smiling at the bell hop and then sticking her youngest out at her friends, Josie made her way to her room shouting behind her, "Make sure to keep me updated in that pool situation." Then Josie looked at her room key, room 26. Josie was a little disappointed that she had gotten the farthest room. To her it meant she wasn't close enough to all the action that could be happening. Thus causing her to worry about her status and fun for the vacation. However those thoughts escaped her mind as she opened the door to her room and entered inside. "Truly beautiful," was all Josie said before she snapped a couple more pics to post.

@Gilmoregirl12 @drummerboi

(Sorry if this is out of context)

~Vladimir Westchester~

Vlad kissed his wife on the neck as she said he could start off. He smiled. He only wished to please her and that is what he would do. He had watched her lock the door. The latch clicked and Vlad went to draw the curtains this was not something the whole world got to see.

Vladimir walked over to the man and looked into his eye's. "You will not scream or run. Understood?" He asked the man. Well the puppet of a man now. He nodded to Vlad in front of him."Good." Vlad said. His face changed and he fed on the man. When he was finished he put his head and closed his eye's for a minute. The meal was fantastic and very satisfying.

Vlad listened to Victoria as he came back to earth. He poured himself a glass of port and looked her over. He drank his drink and walked up to her."Now my love we mustn't be scared of some child. If she gives us problems will figure it out as we always do. I will not loose you." He said protectively of her.

"Please do not skip dinner tonight my beautiful flower. I do not wish to dine alone. She will not spoil our meal. I will not allow to be so. If anything evade her questions. I am however sure she will not ask them in a big group." He said. Vlad walked up to her. He set her glass down and pulled her close to him.

Vlad moved her to the book case and pressed her against it gently."Your my love. I will never hurt you nor will I ever let any mortal hurt my precious Night Flower. The thing I hold dearly the most is you. Some silly little girl will not ruin us. Even if she tries she wont get very far. We have ways of stopping her and her pesky friends." Vlad said and looked her over. He kissed her on the lip. He tasted of fine port and blood. He kissed her Jaw line and down to her collar bone. "Now I have left you some of our business man here."you enjoy my flower I do not want you wilting on me." He said with concern for her. Vlad let her go gently and sat in his chair drinking his port. He felt a live again. He had a plan to deal with the girl and her friends. No one threatened his household or wife, or even made her feel uncomfortable. He get Paige and Connor to clean up when he and his wife were finished. They knew what to do, he also need to talk to James later as well.

@TheeeIrish @Stoked911 @TheRevenant @TheRoleplayingDovah

DeathToAllBetrayers

Connor after finishing putting the luggage in the peoples rooms, he walked up to the owners bedroom to see if he and his wife are ready for dinner. He knocked on the door waiting to be allowed entrance. He then smelt something in the air maybe James was cooking something for the staff. But it still smelt quite nice, he then continued to knock on the door.

He then begun to think if he should have knocked at all. He continued to think "i think i shouldn't have disturbed them" He said as he then began to think what the owner would say. "Connor how dare you disturb us you should be ashamed of yourself" He would probably say to him as he sighed slowly and heavily.

He then looked at the door and continued to wait almost painful waiting. He wanted to also tell the owner and manager that the teens were int he pool and that there luggage were in there rooms. He still didn't get his hat back from the jock kid which he thought was a total prick. He then managed to calm himself down before facing his bosses.

@Gilmoregirl12

Jersey heard from the while they were heading up the stairs that they were going to the pool. She wasn't a huge fan of the water but why not. She opened her bag and pulled out her Batman bikini along with her Superman swim shorts for girls and put them on. She put her hair in a small lazy bun and grabbed her small messenger bag making sure to put her journal inside along with a pen and pencil, her towel and her phone. She looked at herself in the mirror. This was totally out of her comfort zone but she needed to try new things...be...normal...She just shook her head grabbing her cardigan putting it on and leaving her room making sure to grab the key.

She walked down the hall and stairs to the pool indoors and saw Kenzie and some of the others already there. She just looked at the pool before walking over to a lounge chair sitting her bag down and sitting down as well. She looked at her friends have fun in the water. She was a bit too nervous to take off her cardigan so she just curled up in a ball and just watched from a distance.

"Yoink!" Zach called in delight as he snatched the bell boy's hat and disappeared up the stairs with it, laughing to himself like a child.

He carried his own bag and wanted to check out his room before he joined the others at the pool. He stripped down and put on his swimming shorts and grabbed his football, making his way to the door of his room. He caught a glimpse of himself in the bathroom mirror and stopped, allured by the sight of himself. He flexed his muscles and perfected his hair, stroking it tentatively until every strand was in perfect order. Then he put on the bell boy's hat and made his way to the pool.

Zach laughed with delight as he watched Kenzi and Alan tumble into the pool together. He noticed Jersey was sat watching and Holly was reading. Reading! No! We can't be having that!

Zach made his way to Holly, snatching the book from her and scooping her up in his arms before jumping in the pool with her.

He emerged from the water, still wearing the bell boy's hat. Laughing heartily. "Her everyone look! I stole the bell boy's hat!" He shouted, hoping to get everybody's attention. "Come on Jersey get in!"

Zach grabbed Holly and vaulted her onto his shoulders and encouraged Alan to do the same with Kenzi so they could try and push each other over.

Still no sign of Garret... Zach thought with a raised eyebrow. The less I see of him, the better. Zach decided he would pretend he didn't notice Garrets absence. He did notice that Josie hadn't arrived yet, and concluded she was using her phone somewhere.

@Gilmoregirl12 @Stoked911 @TheeeIrish @TheRoleplayingDovah @rosamortelle

Stoked911 said:
Jersey heard from the while they were heading up the stairs that they were going to the pool. She wasn't a huge fan of the water but why not. She opened her bag and pulled out her Batman bikini along with her Superman swim shorts for girls and put them on. She put her hair in a small lazy bun and grabbed her small messenger bag making sure to put her journal inside along with a pen and pencil, her towel and her phone. She looked at herself in the mirror. This was totally out of her comfort zone but she needed to try new things...be...normal...She just shook her head grabbing her cardigan putting it on and leaving her room making sure to grab the key.
She walked down the hall and stairs to the pool outside and saw Kenzie and some of the others already there. She just looked at the pool before walking over to a lounge chair sitting her bag down and sitting down as well. She put her sunglasses on and looked at her friends have fun in the water. She was a bit too nervous to take off her cardigan so she just curled up in a ball and just watched from a distance.
Not a outside pool

DeathToAllBetrayers

READ ALL OF OVERVIEW IF YOU HAVE NOT I DO MEAN EVERY POST thanks

DeathToAllBetrayers

"Don't mention it." Alan replied to Jersey as he carried Kenzi up the stairs. He had intended on eating the sub on the way but the journey to Moria proved to be quicker then he thought it would take. He checked her out as she overtook them as a subtle thanks for the food. Alan loved to check out women and he knew he was lucky to be around friends that didn't seem to mind. He had been caught by plenty of women and called a pervert or ended up having a date. He was just that type of guy.

"It wouldn't bother me." Alan informed his friend as he carried her to room 20 and dropped her off. He smiled after she joked about the stairs being exhausting for her and walked into Room 21. Wasn't he struggling to get this upstairs? He thought to himself after noticing that everyone's luggage had been delivered to their rooms. He dumped his trenchcoat on the couch and was impressed by the quality of the room. He was used to staying in crap motel rooms and cheap hotels that only supplied the bare basics.

He removed his shirt after opening the doors to the balcony and liked the view but the views he had a few minutes ago were much better. He tossed his shirt onto the bed and removed his boots along with his grey socks. He emptied his jean pockets of the little contents that lived in there and turned off his very cheap cellphone. He proceeded to leave the room a minute later, with a small rucksack that contained a towel and shoved his keys into it.

He made his way towards the pool and spotted Kenzi in nothing but a black bikini. He snuck up behind her and picked her up. "I always do what i want." He informed her as he carried her on his right shoulder and jumped into the pool. He surfaced a few seconds after Kenzi and splashed by her. He allowed Kenzi to dunk him under water and turned the tables on her by putting her on his shoulders as he surfaced.

@Stoked911 @Gilmoregirl12 @TheRevenant

When Holly emerged from the water she squealed and splashed Zach, "I WAS looking forward to that book" she laughed and shook her head. "Zach, you'll get us in trouble!" She went to take the bell boys hat but was picked up and sat on his shoulders, "well okay then" she shook her head and tapped his cheeks playfully.

When she realized Zachs plan she shook her head quickly, "noooo I don't wanna hurt Kenzie" she stated and looked down at him, "you're such a pest" she teased. Holly looked up and noticed Jersey sitting off and a frown puckered her lips, "come on Jersey! It's not like we haven't seen you in a bikini before, remember last years beach trip?" She brought up and actually smiled. She didn't want any of her friends feeling uncomfortable. "Oooh come be the ref!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back