Westbrook Season 2

Tom

mCJJCwZ.gif

Well, maybe people on Mars didn’t do handshakes, but here on Planet Earth it was considered rude and uncouth to refuse one. Still Tom left his hand hanging in the air; he wasn’t one to give up that easily, nor was he accustomed to having his gentlemanly offer of friendship spurned. He believed his prospects of success to still be good, and if he did succeed, history was apt to remember him as the homo sapien who braved ‘first contact’ with a member of an alien species. Here would be the beginning of a fruitful intergalactic relationship, one which promised to abound in diplomatic good-will and technological innovation. Thanks to one Sir Thomas Bisley Earl of Chipping Campden and Lord of Westbrook, the human race at long last could set its sights on the stars, and commit itself to the exploration of brave new worlds.

‘You see here, lady,’ he said. ‘This? This is a hand, you see. And you’re supposed to shake it. Like so--’

He brought his other hand up to shake his own hand, pinching his palm between two fingers and pulling it stupidly, as an example to his alien visitor.

‘Your outfit is amazing, it's true,’ Tom said, after Dante’s comments, smiling cheekily. The odds of him being sarcastic were high, considering he was British. Then he turned to Stu who was struggling to hide his embarrassed face beside him. ‘You two’ll make great friends, I reckon. Sometimes this here bloke comes to school dressed as a furry!’

’I do NOT!’

’You do, too!’

mogy mogy Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy

Last edited:
Ryder

giphy.gif

"I don't expect you to trust me or be my friend, I just want you to know that I still care and I'm always here for you. I'm just a phone call away if you need me." Nothing he could ever do would make up for what he'd done, but he was going to try his hardest anyway. They had been inseparable for years and now it felt like part of him was missing, even if Ash wasn't the same girl he'd known she was still Ash.

"I missed you so much, Ash. I miss my best friend." Ryder spoke softly, staring directly at her with big puppy dog eyes even as she avoided his gaze. Guilt was about the only emotion he felt since he'd left for New York, and especially now that he'd come back. What he'd done to Ash was terrible, and she of all people didn't deserve it. Her mother had abandoned her just a few years ago only to come back and ruin her life again, and it was exactly what he'd done. Growing up, Ryder had always been there for anything Ash needed, and all of a sudden he'd up and left her with no explanation when she'd needed him most. It must've been terrible for her, he couldn't even begin to imagine how hard it had been on her and he hated himself every minute for what he'd done.

"No...we broke up a little while ago. I wasn't really over you and wasn't fair to her." He felt terrible saying it, but it was true. It was impossible to focus on his relationship with Nova when all he could think about was his ex. He was still so in love with Ash, and he knew that he would probably never really be over his first love, maybe it would dull with time bit right now he wasn't ready to be in a relationship with anyone else. He only had eyes for Ash.

Winona Winona

Alaska

giphy.gif

Hearing Ian call her his favorite state made her heart beat much faster than it should have. It wasn't like there were many other people named after states in Westbrook, but it still made her feel special. She couldn't help the way she got excited around Ian, even though he was nice to everyone, it made her stomach fill her butterflies every time that they interacted.

"For the next time you need to bandage me up." Alaska joked, pointing to the bandaids she had wrapped around her knuckles still from her fight the night they'd met. By now it had been a few weeks and she was mostly healed, but it was one of the worst fights she'd been in and her opponent had showed no mercy, even when she'd been laying on the ground defenseless. She was so thankful to have met Ian for many reasons, not just because he was her knight in shining armor but because he was a good friend. Ian was the kind of positivity she needed in her life right now.

She was incredibly relieved that he liked the album, she'd spent an hour in the record store trying to find one she thought he would like. She was paced up and down every isle, picking out an album only to put it back because she wasn't sure if it was the perfect one. He seemed flustered by her gift, the genuine appreciation in his tone and on his face let her know that she really had picked a good gift for him. He's so cute when he's nervous...she quickly shook off the thought and changed the subject, curious about what he'd said when she'd first approached him.

"What did you want to talk about?" The small brunette asked, cocking her head slightly to the side out of curiosity. Her friend had opened up to her significantly over the last week, perhaps he needed to talk to her about something personal? Ian seemed so put together, he was always kind to everyone and cracking jokes to make others feel better. It always surprised her to hear that someone like Ian or Grace was going through a really hard time, they handled it so gracefully. Alaska wished she could deal with her own issues with such grace, but she felt like all she did was wreck everyone else around her.

PenguinFox PenguinFox

Last edited:
Chase

giphy.gif

The eldest Vaughn spotted a few familiar faces as he entered the school, knowing very well he'd have to talk to his old friends at some point. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk to them, it was just that he knew he would have to answer the same questions with every person. Where are you going to school? What are you going to school for? Do you miss Westbrook? Blah blah blah.

It also of course meant that they would want to talk to him about the latest drama., because this was Westbrook after all. Chase couldn't care less about the dramatic lives of Westbrook students. he'd tried to avoid the drama while he was a student here and now that he wasn't he was avoiding it at all costs. He'd been here to witness Ash's breakdown first hand after the twins had left for New York last year, and now he heard all about it from Ryder. For once, he just wanted his family to stay out of drama. Was that too much to ask?

"Honestly, the students here are just as vicious as werewolves." Chase joked, though it was all too true. Alaska had beaten a girl with a lunch tray last year, only a few weeks after his little brother had put Mason through a lunch table. Maybe his younger siblings were werewolves. That would explain a lot.

"Is that your favorite Netflix show then? And most importantly, what's your favorite Netflix snack?" The dark-haired boy asked as they slowly made their way through the crowded halls. He was glad that Noah seemed just as opposed to drama as he was, it was one of the many reasons they got along so well. "I'm more of a comedy fan, though I do love a good medical drama, and BBQ chips are the best binge snack."

mogy mogy

Ash
tumblr_inline_p42qmeezhE1urfelz_400.gifv

Why did he have to make this so hard?

This would've been easier, she could've moved on, if Ash just knew that Ryder didn't feel the same way that she did. But here he was, admitting that he wasn't over her, and Ash knew that she wasn't over him. And it was frustrating, stressful, and made her want to scream. It would be so much easier if Ryder would just say that they couldn't talk anymore, or if Ash had the strength to tell him to leave her alone. Neither of them would be able to move on if they were still talking.

She pushed a hand through her hair, her breath catching in her throat. Fuck. Ash didn't even know what to say, and she wanted to just turn and walk away, but she couldn't do that.

"That's why I broke up with Sean." She said quietly, her gaze slowly moving up to catch Ryder's eyes. "It wasn't fair to him. I still love you, and I don't know how to stop." Ash had dated a fair amount of people over the years, and although the breakups always hurt, they had never been like this. She'd always been able to move on.

"Ryder, I can't just call you if I need you. We can't be just friends anymore." Seriously, Ash needed to stop sleeping with her friends, or dating them, or kissing them. Because after that happened, there was no returning to normal. There was no returning to before. "I love you, and I still want to be with you, and if you're just a phone call away... I'm never going to be able to move on."

a z u l a a z u l a

3f3fc2bdda788af140ff28e03010787d9c5fa5e6.gifv
sebastian
A friendly game… He hadn’t been offered that in a long time. Nobody ever asked him and none of his Misfit buddies played the sport. He didn’t even play basketball by himself anymore. Damn it, now he was starting to feel like a prick — Toby’s reaction to his blunt response did, indeed, look a bit like a dejected puppy. Maybe it was too soon for Seb to doubt him. If Toby just wanted to see this nobody skateboarder play again, and he did sound really sincere about it, then Sebastian would consider this time. Besides, he was a bit curious about Toby and wanted to understand his intentions better.

He still wasn’t sure about joining the basketball team. The last time he went to a tryout, at his previous school, it didn’t end well, and it wasn’t because he wasn’t doing well enough in any of the drills.

“I guess I’m free on afternoon weekends,” Sebastian said, trying not to sound reluctant. “But just so you know, I don’t own a ball.”

Sebastian looked down the hallway and spotted his classmate Zander, who most likely didn’t know Seb, who rarely talked to anyone in his class year (his friends are all seniors). He silently raised his eyebrow when he heard Zander complain about Toby’s girlfriend possibly killing him, and thought, yeah, the guy was being overdramatic and maybe slightly wimpy.

“I’m gonna head to the gym now,” Sebastian muttered before Toby left with his girlfriend. Shifting his backpack strap on his shoulder, he continued on his way into the gym.

He noticed Ian with Alaska, but it didn’t seem like the right time to interrupt them and give his friend a box of four homemade muffins for his birthday. He wished he’d brought with him his skateboard; he didn’t bring because he’d most likely get in trouble for doing tricks indoors.

Juliette
1582015006309.gif

Juliette was more than ready to protest about her murder plans-- choking Zander was definitely not apart of it. Luckily, Toby had stepped in, bringing a smug grin to her face. Sticking her tongue out at Zander only when Toby's back was turned. Raising her eyebrows in slight surprise, she glanced over at Zander before following her boyfriend into the room. Was this it? Finally?

A genuine smile came across the brunette's face at the sight of the balloons. Opening her mouth for an answer as Toby handed her a pin for another. She had expected a small sign maybe in front of the cafeteria, or in the middle of the hallway— but that’s okay. She’ll take private. That just made it a little more special. “Oh? Right, I’m having tons of trouble coming up with an answer.” The brunette pushed the pin against the balloon. The paper inside of it fell to the floor with a pre-determined answer.

Well, at least Toby knew her well enough. “I love—“ No, she wasn’t about to make that mistake again. “It. I love it.” She placed the pin down and pulled him into a kiss— a long one. Zander was probably hating his life right now, but too bad for him. “I wasn’t expecting this at all.” JJ said, with a wide smile across her cheeks with a weary glare towards Zander.​

tumblr_nkr8kukV4Z1qah35to2_r1_540.gif

Tatum could only shake her head, nothing made sense anymore. She was sober and still making dumb choices and she had possibly ruined a friendship that could have been good for her. She had no one else to blame but herself and she pulled back from Colby. She put a fake smile on her face and tried to push every issue out her, “It’s fine. I’m fine. I should uh go back to the gym. Competition.” She felt stupid more stupid than she had ever felt, and she couldn’t tell Brayden, if she told Ash…she wasn’t sure what would happen. Caleb was gone and really Tatum wasn’t that close with Ian to tell him. Seb would listen but he was nice, and she couldn’t burden him with this, so she was back on her own. Something she had grown used to over time. It was easier to be alone than to make friends.

She quickly rushed out of the auditorium trying to keep her composure through the halls. Trying to act like she hadn’t had a great kiss with a great guy. She just needed to keep herself together through the lock-in and she would be fine, and she could just pretend like she hadn’t kissed Colby. He was nice but, she had been forward, and she shouldn’t have. She hadn’t realized that she liked him, and Tatum felt like he only liked her as a friend, and she couldn’t just force him to like her anymore. She was at times a walking disaster and this time she knew she was going to be making a stupid decision. She had gone to her locker and opened it, to reveal her small water bottle. Once she twisted off the cap the smell of liquor hit her nostrils. All she needed was one shot and she’d be fine.

She made her way back to the gym and saw Milos, Cam, Brayden, and Jackie. She gave them a cheery smile, “Alright so it looks like our teams are small and very few. But that’s okay. We are here for a good time.”

It was Brayden who gave her a look and she just smiled back at him. She wasn’t drunk she had only had a little enough to take the edge off of her and help her relax back down. She gave him a thumbs up and looked at the rest of the group. She had hoped that others would arrive so they could have a real competition.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0 Winona Winona geminiy geminiy
--
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f553251762d472d4a744d416e77513d3d2d3630363634333233332e313534353063666234383162353336373433383539323530303939332e676966

Cam was glad that Milos was still talking with him. Things felt more strained between the two maybe because Cam hadn’t kissed the boy, maybe Milos didn’t like him as much as he hoped. He knew he would have to figure things out quickly if he was to keep Milos around. Cam had taken hold of Milos’ hand as they made their way over to the competition, “It’s okay if you’re not good. I have two left feet, so I’ll make them laugh with me while I do bad and then you’ll look good in comparison.” As they approached, he wondered what had happened to Tatum and Ash the two who had set up the whole competition. He didn’t know the dark-haired male or female, but he had recognized the girl from the last practice the cheerleaders had been at. But not enough to know her name.

Milos was the first to speak and ask about the competition Tatum had strolled in and she seemed a bit off. He wondered if she was okay, but she looked like she wasn’t willing to talk, “I guess the competition is still on if our cheer captain says it is.” Cam gave a smile and hoped this would be a fun experience for him and Milos. He hoped being related to Parker didn’t completely ruin his chances with the male beside him. He wanted something meaningful something that he could look back on fondly and Milos seemed like the type of person that he would enjoy having a meaningful relationship with.

Winona Winona geminiy geminiy

Milos
fb0cbfca8fcd200b438090738b5c21c7.gif

Cam's joke brought a smile to Milos' face. Somehow, Cam always made him smile and right now? He even managed to make Milos laugh, which he knew was just because he thought the other boy was cute. Liking people was confusing and honestly, it just turned you into an embarrassment when you were around them.

Seriously, Milos could do without the awkward laughter that seemed to constantly bubble in him whenever he was around Cam. If he could just act normal, that would be great.

"I do not actually dance at all." Sure he was a theater kid, but he was a behind the scenes theater kid. He was that dude that would stand in the back and turn the lights and press buttons and wheel out sets and whatever. Milos was incredibly shy and nervous about being out where everyone could see him, and he was definitely not in the mood to embarrass himself in front of his fellow classmates. After all, Milos was stuck with them for another year after this.

He did not need to be bullied.

"Is there a game that is less, ahh..." he paused, trying to search for the proper word. "Shame? Less shameful?"

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler geminiy geminiy

colby sebastian
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Winona Winona geminiy geminiy whoever's at the game area​

No. Tatum was not fine, Colby could see it. That fake smile didn’t fool him easily. Dammit, he should’ve kept quiet about the dumb piano lesson and just help her sit down and breathe.

“Tatum, wait…” He reached out but didn't catch her fast enough. He just stood on the edge of the stage, watching Tatum dash away like Cinderella when the clock struck twelve. Except there was no shoe left behind or pumpkin carriage, and he wouldn’t call the kiss “magical” because that sounded a bit much – but he really did enjoy that kiss.

Once alone, Colby paced for a few moments and waved his hands upward at the piano bench’s direction, but then just clenched both his fists instead of actually flipping the bench over out of frustration. Yeah, he wasn’t about to destroy school property like that. Pianos were expensive.

About a minute after Tatum left and contemplating the sudden kiss, Colby jumped off the stage and walked out—actually, he had to go back to cover the piano keyboard, and then he left the auditorium. Tatum already returned to the gym by the time Colby got there, and she was acting like nothing happened earlier. Did it bother him? A little bit. He suspected she was just putting up a front for her own sake. With all these people around, Colby couldn’t just walk up and pull her into a more secluded area to talk... could he?

While Colby leaned against the wall beside the gym entrance thinking what to do, Sebastian hopped off the bleachers and went over to the gaming place because he was bored. As he walked up Seb looked over at Tatum curiously and noticed the look Brayden gave her. She looked a bit too cheery than before, and was gone for some time after the other group of students rudely refused to play video games. “You okay, Tatum?” he asked carefully.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_p8yee0yTo81urqydq_500.gif

Jacqueline Dupont

A lot had happened in just a few moments and Jackie found herself feeling anxious as more people joined the small group in front of the video game station. How long had it been since she hung out with people? How long since she had taken preference of socialization over academics that could have very well driven her to go grey before she was twenty? Jackie couldn't place the last moment in time that she truly cherished time spent with another person since her father passed, it was hard to open up and trust people when the fear of them suddenly being ripped away from her was always lurking in the back of her mind.

As a few people drifted away from the group, Jackie took the opportunity to slip away from the crowd and to collect her thoughts. Crowds always made Jackie nervous, especially when she was the outcast in the bunch. She didn't even know if the other people that had gathered around the video game station knew each other but it sure as hell felt like they did, like she was that kid on the playground that no one really wanted there but they didn't have the heart to tell her to leave. Jackie stops her walk through the halls, a laugh escaping her parted lips. How stupid of a thought was that? As if the Westbrook students ever reserved their thoughts? If they didn't want her there, Jackie was positive that they would let her know.

Jackie turned around to head back to the gym, the squeezing of her chest and the racing of her breath finally residing, when her path crossed with Bella. They hadn't talked much since Jackie left the house that night but clearly her younger sister was upset about something. Bella attempted to shove past Jackie but ultimately failed as Jackie grabbed Bella's slender shoulders with her strong hands.

"Bella, what's wrong?" Jackie asked, her voice soft but her eyes warning her sister to spill. Bella stared back, trying uselessly to shake off her older sister's grip.

"I just saw something on social media that bothered me, that's all." Bella said, though Jackie didn't believe a word. If it had been some silly post that Bella had seen that made her upset, why did she look as if she had just seen a ghost. "Really, I'm fine."

Jackie sighed and pulled her sister in to a hug. Clearly there was something more wrong then Bella was letting on but if she wasn't going to tell her, there was no point in prying. She'd open up eventually. "Whatever it really is, it will get better. Let's just go have fun, okay? We've got a tournament to win." Jackie said, feeling Bella nod against her shoulder. The two sisters made their way into the gym and back to the small group.

"Hopefully the others will show up soon," Jackie said cheerfully, her smile returning to her face. "But until they do, we can totally kick your team's ass, Tatum." She teased with a playful wink to the blonde. "So, what game first? We should wait on the Just Dance, I promised Ash a serious dance competition." Jackie looked around the group, trying to hide the frown that grew on her face as she didn't see Greyson there. She would be lying if she wasn't a little bit disappointed that he wasn't there but maintained a positive attitude, knowing that the gaming event would still be fun.

| tatum & brayden & cam Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler |(mentions ash) & milos Winona Winona | mentions greyson Soap Soap |

tumblr_inline_om5hulSgIv1s1fojl_400.gif

Isabelle Dupont

Bella had pulled a large hoodie out of her bag and pulled it on, cursing her rather poor circulation for the fact that she was almost always freezing cold. Her hands retreated into her sleeves and into the big pocket on the front of the hoodie, shivering slightly. Bella watched as Tatum struggled to get the video game setup working. Tatum kind of scared Bella. She wasn't scary in a bad way, Bella definitely viewed her as a big sister figure that she felt she had to impress. Not only was she the cheer captain, she also seemed to be incredibly close to Brayden and, if Bella ruined her friendship with him like she did with every other relationship with every other guy, she got the feeling that Tatum would not hesitate to make Bella's life a living hell.

She was about to walk over to the group once she saw Brayden and Jackie there but stopped, feeling her phone vibrating in her back pocket. Bella wasn't going to answer it but the vibration didn't stop. Was someone calling her? Bella sighed and pulled the phone out, assuming it was her mother trying to call her, but smiled brightly as she read the name on her screen. It was one of her friends from France, a girl she had not talked to in a long while.

Bella picked up the call and began chatting with her friend, catching up about life. The call was rather bland until the girl on the other end mentioned a name that Bella had been trying so hard to forget. Victor. Her blood turned to ice in her veins, her lips frozen and unable to speak. According to her friend, Victor was looking for her, he hadn't known that they moved to America from France. How would he have known, he was in jail on possession charges when they left. Bella had made it clear when she moved that they were over, that she never wanted to see the older guy again. Why was he looking for her and trying to get back in contact with her? Bella never wanted to hear his name again, much less talk to him or hear his name.

Tears brimmed her eyes, partly out of anger and partly out of fear. Bella hung up the phone and made her way out of the gym, hoping no one noticed her. She wanted to find somewhere to hide, to process what she was thinking. She wanted a strong drink, something that burned on the way down and hit her hard and fast. She wanted to take something that numbed the pain of hearing his name, of thinking about seeing him. Bella hadn't seen her ex since she broke things off with him just before he was arrested. For a long while, Bella missed him. She missed his stupid yelling and the way he protectively, more like threateningly, wrapped his strong tattooed arm around her slim shoulders. Bella had missed so much about him until she realized that she missed herself more when she hit rock bottom in a hospital room after a near overdose shortly before they moved.

Bella wanted to get away from everyone but was cut off by Jackie. She tried to get around the taller girl but failed. Bella scowled at her sister as Jackie gripped her shoulders to make her stay. She knew better than to try and get away from Jackie and her questions. Bella carefully tried to convince to Jackie that she was okay, though she knew that there was no lying to her. Thankfully, Jackie let the whole thing go for then and the two sisters made their way back into the gym.

Bella lingered behind Jackie for a moment, making sure that there were no tears on her cheeks or around her eyes, before walking up beside Brayden and poking him in the side gently with her index fingers. "Hey Brayden, ready to show the other team who's boss?" Bella said, playfully sticking her tongue out at the other team.

| tatum & brayden & cam Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler | milos Winona Winona |​

Last edited:
Tatum wished everyone would stop worrying about her she was fine, and she could handle the gaming competition. She smiled towards Seb when he asked if she was okay, “Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just excited for the games. Stop worrying so much. You, Ian, and Brayden worry too much.” Of course, Brayden had walked over and whispered in her ear, “Have you had anything to drink?” of course Tatum turned in anger towards Brayden, “Stop worrying.” She turned her attention ack to the others, “Yes, let’s play a different game, while we wait for others. I have Mario Kart.” Tatum stated as she held up the game for everyone. Of course, she could see the look of annoyance that was written on Brayden’s face and the concern on Sebs. It was like they had all lost a little faith in her.

Brayden took the game and set it up in the console for everyone and handed out controllers, “Tatum is sitting this round out. You all have fun. Seb you play too. This isn’t your problem.” He whispered the last part to the boy before he pulled Tatum just slightly away from the group, “How much have you had?” Tatum had pushed him away, “Tatum.” All she did was roll her eyes at him. Her annoyance was high with him. She hadn’t had much but she wasn’t about to tell him, and Brayden was going to keep pushing her to talk.

Tatum crossed her arms, “I’m supposed to be in charge so stop worrying so much. I don’t appreciate the accusations.” She shoved past him, “I’m a big girl.” She just couldn’t catch a break from prying eyes, because she could see Colby watching the altercation go down and it was like the world just liked to watch her struggle, even if just a little.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0 Winona Winona geminiy geminiy
--
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f553251762d472d4a744d416e77513d3d2d3630363634333233332e313534353063666234383162353336373433383539323530303939332e676966

Cam was relieved when Tatum suggested a racing game, it was still competitive but not as embarrassing as dancing, “Well there’s our less shameful game, and don’t think because you’re cute I’ll let you win.” He gave a slight nudge and wink towards Milos, “I already got distracted by you once can’t let it happen again.” He of course enjoyed making the boy feel a little embarrassed, but it was all in good fun. He wanted Milos to enjoy his night and avoid the drama that came with being around a cheerleader. Whatever was happening others in the small group had noticed and he could sense a small amount of discomfort. He took the controllers from Brayden and handed one towards Milos, “You ready to lose?” he looked over towards Jackie, “You’re going down too.” He wasn’t going to go easy one anyone with these games. It was eat or be eaten.

This was war and Cam was going to be a winner, plus he had to show off just a little for Milos. He knew he might let Milos do well a few times because he wanted to watch him get excited about doing well but he wouldn’t let on that he was losing on purpose. Interactions would be easier if he was alone with Milos but he was going to take all the time he could get with him even if it meant being in a crowd.

Winona Winona geminiy geminiy

original.gif
sebastian
Sebastian looked at Tatum hesitantly with a slight frown. He thought he was just being reasonably concerned. Before he could say anything further, Brayden went up to Tatum first and whispered something that Seb couldn’t hear but figured it wasn’t something she was happy to hear. Then he basically told Seb to mind his own business, even though the tone wasn’t abrasive. Sure, Sebastian didn’t know Tatum well enough to pry into her life, but he couldn’t help feeling like that was something more going on.

Seb took a step back towards the rest of the group. Tatum seemed way too stubborn and somewhat defensive for him to handle right now, and he was supposed to be enjoying the lock-in without any stress. "All right. Mario Kart sounds fine," he murmured. It was a game he was more comfortable playing. Seb wasn’t really much of a gamer.

914ec1931fedf9c33cebf4826ac9f686.gif
colby
Colby pushed himself off the wall and walked over to the game group, but had no intention of playing. He saw what happened from a distance, and based on Brayden’s and Tatum’s expression, he suspected something was definitely up.

“Would the big girl mind having a little chat? Privately, please.” Colby reached for Tatum’s hand and casually tugged her to follow him towards behind one side of the bleachers, where most prying eyes wouldn’t be able to spot them easily. If she didn’t want to make a scene in the gym, Colby would make sure it wouldn’t happen. Besides, it was also a good opportunity to finish talking about what happened earlier. This wasn't something either of them to avoid very long, so might as well do it now.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_onyz6bii2Y1uogu26_250.gifv

Tatum was almost free from everyone prying and along came Colby, was the world really wanting to watch her squirm? She was a little more silent with Colby and just nodded her head, she knew avoiding him would only make matter worse and that was the last thing she needed so she followed him to behind the bleachers. Once he stopped, she took a step to gain space, if not she wasn’t sure what would happen. Her heart was pounding so fast and she was trying to relax and get her rhythm to become more normal. Her hands felt clammy and her stomach was still in knots. It was almost as if the presence of Colby began to counteract the effects of the alcohol in her system. Why did he make her feel this way? She barely knew him, yet he made her feel like her stomach had a cage of butterflies and her heart feel like she had consumed ten energy drinks. He made her body react in ways she wasn’t used to reacting. She was always so unmoved by most males, besides Caleb.

She crossed her arms, “I said I was sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you; it was stupid, and it was a mistake on my part. I know we’re just friends and nothing more. I’m fine, I’m not fragile I can take a hit and be okay.” Tatum was lying. She wasn’t okay she was confused, and if he didn’t like her, she knew the rejection would sting so she had been trying to keep him from talking about his feelings and about being friends. It was easier that way. It was easier when she didn’t feel but more alcohol would only cause problems for her. She knew better than to get caught with her liquor because Brayden had been direct and Colby. Colby never said anything about it really, but she knew he would be against it and tell her she had a problem. She was okay and she didn’t think she had any problem at least not as big as others had made it seem.

Although, in that moment all Tatum had wanted was to talk with Colby as if nothing had changed, to vent to someone about her problems but he was her problem this time. She couldn’t complain to him about him. She was at a loss and she still couldn’t look him in the eye. The direct contact caused her to feel vulnerable around him and she was anything but that. She faked confidence, she faked most of her positivity and happiness but when she was around Colby she could just let all of her thoughts out and now she was left wishing she could take back the kiss no matter how good it had been.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0

SereneAdoredBeagle-size_restricted.gif

Ian dropped his head and laughed quietly. Just being around Alaska was starting to make him nervous, he didn't need the added pressure of everyone's eyes on him for laughing loudly. Especially with what he was planning to do. When he looked back up to her he couldn't suppress the smile on his face. If anyone appreciated a cheesy joke like that it was Ian. "That's clever. Hopefully I won't have to use them though. Thanks again. I really do appreciate this..." he trailed off and glanced at the bandages on Alaska's hands. "..and If I do end up using them, I'm sure you'll appreciate it too." he gave her a grin before turning awkward at her question.

Right. Okay. He could totally do this. It was just asking her to go with him to homecoming. They were nominated together right? Might as well. It wasn't like he was asking her out or anything. But wouldn't they practically be dating if they went to a dance together? People would definitely assume that? Oh god that thought made everything so much more nerve wracking and by extension, harder to do. Not that he would mind dating Alaska. As much as he tried to stop it, he was falling for her. Music played in his mind when he was around her, something that didn't happen as often since the accident. She was passionate about things and that made him want to be passionate about music again. Ian just wasn't sure if a relationship was what Alaska wanted. Especially with him. She was so much cooler than he was, he couldn't fathom why she would want to date him. But again this wasn't dating right? Just a dance...

Taking a deep breath Ian managed to look Alaska in the eye. If he had to face rejection, he'd do so head on. "I uhh...wanted to ask you something." his confidence faltered when she tilted her head. God she was adorable. He scratched at the back of his neck in a vain attempt to calm the butterflies in his stomach. His mind drifted to the conversation he had had with Ash. He imagined the earful he would get from her if he chickened out now. He'd preformed in front of people without a problem, surely he could ask someone to homecoming dance! So he swallowed hard and just came out with it. "I mean we were already sorta paired up so I was kinda wondering if you...maybe wanted to go to homecoming with me?..." a hopeful but awkward half smile rested on his face, while his heart prepared for the worst. Hopefully if she rejected him she wouldn't be so offended that she punched him. Ian would definitely die from that. Or from the embarrassment of it. a z u l a a z u l a

Milos
fb0cbfca8fcd200b438090738b5c21c7.gif

Why was everything at this school always so tense?

Milos could barely even keep up with what was happening -- one minute, Tatum was talking to them about the games and he thought everything was going great, until Brayden (it was Brayden, right?) was pulling her aside. His gaze followed after them curiously, even as Cam and the one dude -- Sebastian, right? -- started talking about the game. He just wanted to make sure that she was okay, and Brayden wasn't going to hurt her or... something. What? He was a worrier.

His attention turned back to the game as the two sisters came up. He offered them a friendly smile, taking a controller from Cam as his attention turned back to him. His cheeks turned bright red when Cam called him cute, and he wanted to hide his face until the redness died down, but obviously that wasn't an option. So instead, he took a controller, readying the game.

"Ah, please, you will be the one losing."

Milos turned his attention to the game.

"How do you play?"

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler 0k_mang0 0k_mang0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zander
tumblr_inline_onsq5rv4Ej1slfjc1_500.gif

He peeked around the corner as his brother took JJ into the classroom. She was shocked, and rightfully so. Zander's fingers were still sore from tying so many of those stupid balloons and Toby had had to have them placed in such a specific way. It had been crazy, but no matter how much complaining (or accidental balloon popping) that he had done had saved Zander from helping his brother out. So, after all that torture and being choked by JJ, he was glad that they were happy. That she had said yes.

When JJ went to kiss him, Zander quickly turned away, gagging slightly because eww. He did not want to see his brother making out with Westbrook's queen. And now he wasn't entirely sure where to go, but it seemed like everyone was heading to the gym for that video game contest, and hey. Zander did like video games.

He headed into the gym, a wide smile on his face as he started towards the others gathered by the video games. His gaze fell on a familiar dark-haired girl, and his smile only grew.

"Hey Bella!" Zander said, cheerful as always, as he came up to stand beside her. Of course, one glance at his new buddy's face made his smile falter for a moment. You didn't have to be a genius or... know someone super well to recognize that expression. But he cleared his throat, forcing that smile back onto his face.

"I forgot some stuff in the art room. Do you want to come help me pick it up?"

Okay so he technically had, but Zander also just wanted to get this poor girl that looked like she was on the verge of breaking down out of here.

geminiy geminiy

tumblr_ol74vgq2Dc1sqstgio1_400.gifv

Isabelle Dupont

Bella watched as Brayden went to talk to Tatum. He looked concerned, genuinely concerned, for her. Their voices were kept low as they spoke and Tatum looked aggravated the more Brayden spoke. Bella dropped her gaze to the floor and stopped paying attention to the pair, not wanting to invade on their privacy. She decided that she'd make sure Brayden was okay later when the atmosphere didn't seem so tense.

With nothing to pay attention to, Bella's mind drifted back to what had happened moments before on the phone call. Why did she want to run out of the school and dial Victor's number, see what he wanted? Why did she miss the sound of his voice, the touch of his hands? Why did she miss everything about him, including the long nights of begging him to forgive her for things she never did and the endless arguments over pointless things which happened more often then not? Bella knew that was stupid, she knew that she deserved better and that she was a much better person now that he was out of her life, but part of him still called back to her, beckoned for her to call him just to hear his voice once more.

The dread welled up in her stomach, crawling up through her chest and squeezing her lungs closed. Thoughts of him kept creeping into her mind, she could almost smell his cologne on the stale gymnasium air, could almost feel his hands on her hips, could almost sense him walking up behind her and grabbing her into a harsh hug. In her mind, every pair of footsteps without a visible owner were Victor's, coming to drag her back to him. It was impossible, Victor would never have been able to find Bella in Westbrook, that was the whole point of them moving there. Yet she still could imagine him bursting through those gymnasium doors, that same worn leather jacket hung across his broad shoulders, a few more tattoos adorning his neck from his stint in jail, that same cold look piercing into Bella that made her feel like a small child.

"Hey Bella!"

Bella jumped, the blood draining from her face as her eyes darted around the gym, trying to find the owner of the voice. Was it him? It couldn't be him. How could Victor have found her here? What stupid teacher let a random man into the school?

Her breath was gone from her lungs, her icy fingertips rattling beneath the long sleeves of her hoodie. She wanted to bolt, she wanted to call out for Jackie to help. But as soon as her eyes landed on Zander, a sense of safety rolled over her. He had just called her name and although Bella had never been certain of much, she was certain that Zander would never hurt her, at least not intentionally.

The blood rushing in her ears made it hard for Bella to hear his words but luckily her brain decided to piece together the few words she caught into a coherent thought. Bella nodded at his offer, the words that she wanted to speak temporarily stuck in her throat.

"Y-yeah, of course." Bella managed, her typically bright and clear voice replaced by a hoarse whisper. She wasn't sure where Zander had just asked her to go, or what he had exactly asked her to do, only that he forgot something somewhere and was asking Bella to tag along. Bella needed to get out of there for a bit, to get away from her protective older sister that would totally flip if Bella had a complete breakdown right in the middle of the gym. Besides, Bella always felt horrible that Jackie had to pick up after Bella's problems all the time, she deserved to have fun.

| zander Winona Winona |​

Ryder

The all too persistent beating of his heart nearly stopped at Ash's admission, he hadn't expected her to be so honest with him. It was the most honest she'd been with him pretty much...ever. The little blonde had always been one to bottle up her emotions, she was so tightly wound it was no surprise she'd unravel so fast. He only wished he'd been there to help her through it instead of 500 miles away ignoring everyone from Westbrook.

Naturally, he'd been upset to learn that Ash had a new boyfriend, but from what his teammates had told him Sean was a nice guy, much nicer than him and much better for Ash. It had convinced him that what he'd done had been for the best, him leaving without a word had been for the best. He couldn't ruin Ash's life anymore from New York and she could hate him enough to move on without a second thought. Of course, that hadn't worked so well in the end, but it was the thought that counted.

"Then...maybe we shouldn't be just friends." Ryder spoke softly, taking a tiny stop closer towards Ash. "I'm so tired of fighting it."

Winona Winona

Raven
tumblr_inline_ppx6wqNsxD1t9ndkh_1280.gif

Entertainment was something Raven wanted— craved even. The smallest grin came to her face, narrowing her eyes slightly as if she was examining the pink haired boy. “I wouldn’t say I’m parading, strutting perhaps?” She said. He had an attitude— not to immediately pin down that attitude as a bad one. Raven enjoyed when people had a spark to them. It made them all less boring... more themselves, more special. It wasn’t a secret there was nothing about ordinary people that drew more in. “If not the rowdy , why come to a lock in then? Was there a desire to stay overnight? A certain someone you wanted to see?” Raven had her own reasons of course— they weren’t very good ones, no, but she’ll get a good article out of them... maybe.

“Or was it just to soak in the fame?” She gestured to the ever tiny microphone that was held near his lips, letting a moment pass before she continued, “To make everyone wonder and swoon over the new quiet boy with a dark past?” Sure, she might’ve heard a bit of rumors— and everyone who knew Raven knew that she didn’t believe in them. Proof was always needed for her to believe something, but there was nothing wrong with a little nudge.

a88b7d82887530bf3cab37665d9b3c00.gif
colby
Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Colby raised his brow at her skeptically. “Except you’re not fine right now. Tatum, I’m not upset with you. Honestly,” he insisted. “The only way you can make me mad is if you insult my kissing abilities—and I’m not saying you should. You keep that to yourself.”

He exhaled a semi-steady deep breath, brushing back his hair with both hands. Okay, this wasn’t as easy as he had imagined earlier. He played this scenario a hundred times in his head, and for some odd, slightly annoying reason, the same thing would always happen. He’d raced through midnight traffic before (and barely won and survived), so why was talking about one kiss with a pretty attractive girl starting to make him nervous?

“If whether or not I like you after that kiss is your current concern, well then, guess what?” After a quick glance over his shoulder, making sure nobody passed by, he pulled Tatum closer to the corner, beside the back of the bleachers. Before she could interrupt him, Colby placed one hand under her jaw and kissed her. For 10 whole seconds. Neither as long or, uh, “eager” as the last time. It was gentler, almost careful as if trying not to frighten her away.

After 10 seconds, he touched Tatum’s forehead with his. She couldn’t simply avoid looking at him now. “That’s my decision to make, not yours,” Colby continued, his thumb softly brushing against her cheek. “And now we’re even.” As he pulled back his forehead from hers, it took him a few seconds to process what just happened and realized something.

“And I just realized that probably didn’t help make this any less confusing,” he murmured and bit his lips into a small bashful smile. “Yeah... I didn’t think this through carefully.”

Yeah, he really didn’t. Curse you, teenage hormones.

Last edited:
Noah Stewart
Noah on rocks comres 2.gif
Oh, Noah didn't have a list of his favorite Netflix shows or shows in general. It usually came down to what he was watching at the moment and if he liked the characters more than he did in the previous show he binged. The dark haired boy had a lot of time on his hands in the last few days with having his leg broken and that meant he spent the long and painfully boring days just watching Netflix or rereading a stupid cliche romance novel.

"Ew! BBQ chips? No! Disgusting!" Noah over-dramatized. "How can you even eat that?! Ew."

Noah had never tried chips with that flavor, but he was 100% sure he absolutely hated BBQ sauce and would banish the condiment to the pits of hell if he could, which was why he was pretty sure the BBQ flavored chips wouldn't be a tasty snack. They probably tasted like burnt hair, which might be oddly specific, but you shouldn't question it. Kapish?

"For me, I love my veggies. Some baby carrots or celery or even bell peppers with some hummus. Oh man, that's a binge-worthy snack right there. Not your BBQ chips or whatever." This was probably the most excited and enthusiastic Noah had been about something in some time, which wasn't weird, because this was food, and who doesn't get excited and enthusiastic about food? Of course, Noah wasn't trying to brag about eating veggies or whatever, no. Noah had loved to eat veggies ever since he was a little kid, and they were always better than some greasy snack. Of course, fries are fries, and a hamburger is a hamburger, but there is only so much fast food a person can eat before they want their veggies.

Interactions: a z u l a a z u l a (Chase)​

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6467467a7669584c6d626e3561773d3d2d3730363635353432372e3135386634633031343738623063633132303434363835353136382e676966

Cam smiled at the boy, he was glad to hear that Milos had a competitive side it would at least make for a more fun game. He leaned over and with his controller showed Milos the buttons to use, “This one will make you forward, this one back, this will help with drifting, if you get any power ups use this button right here. You’ll do great, but you’re gonna lose, sunshine.” Cam of course had to use the small nickname he had been calling Milos almost since day one of meeting. He still hadn’t forgot the lamp post and the black eye. Explaining that to his parents had been difficult. His dad questioning how he could run into a lamp post his mom just coddling him, Parker just made fun of him. Still did occasionally. He wasn’t living down his most embarrassing injury to date.

He was glad to see that everyone else was into the game, and Brayden had returned and grabbed a controller as well he didn’t say anything, and he noticed Tatum had disappeared. Whatever was going on with the group he was just going to ignore, “I call Yoshi, you losers.” Cam called out, he had to claim dibs on his favorite character. Well maybe not his favorite but he wasn’t about to let everyone know he loved Princess Peach so Yoshi was second best. Mario had always been mediocre in his eyes, but that was hoe life was.

Winona Winona
--
tenor.gif

Brayden was already in a bad mood with Tatum and the fact that Colby had pulled her away, something was up between those two and he wanted to know. Not enough to start a fight but enough to be a little irritated, though it hadn’t looked like Tatum was really in the mood to follow either. So, he gave up, if anything he knew Colby would take care of Tatum and maybe he could get her to talk. Maybe. It was a hard task these days and Brayden wanted to have fun. His eyes caught sight of Bella and he smiled. He hoped she would join the games soon once she was done with Zander, he hadn’t got to talk with her recently and he wanted to make sure she was okay especially after the whole fair incident with her mom. It hadn’t looked good and he felt a little guilty about it.

He grabbed a controller, “That’s fine, dude I’m taking Mario anyways. A classic.” Brayden really didn’t care too much about characters, but he hoped the game went well, he looked over to Jackie, “Hey, it’s Jackie, right? I hope you have fun eating my dust in these games. Seb, I hope you aren’t too keen on winning this game.” He wanted to make sure that each of them knew they had competition coming when it came to him playing games. He wasn’t one to let up and he had been playing this game since forever. Now, he was getting a chance to compare his skills with others and not just Tatum.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0 geminiy geminiy
--
tumblr_inline_oo4b5wSITY1uogu26_250.gifv

Tatum was relieved he wasn’t mad but she still felt like she had made things awkward between the two and of course that had been weighing on her mind. She had enjoyed his kissing abilities though how does someone tell that to another without feeling awkward and uncomfortable. He looked to be having a lot of thoughts running through his head and then he kissed her, softer than what she had done to him and her stomach filled back up with more butterflies. It was sweet and soft, more innocent than she had expected but it was nice. He liked her? Liked her back? What did this mean for them? She was still puzzled but there was a smile plastered on her face, one of those stupid grins that couldn’t be stopped. She could feel heat rising in her cheeks and of course with his forehead to hers she couldn’t look away. What was he doing to her? She wasn’t shy like this with people, she never had been but Colby was different and he made her feel different.

She couldn’t help but shake her head at his words, “We won’t ever be even.” Was all she could mumble out. He had made things more complicated and confusing, and all she wanted was to talk and figure things out but there were too many people and her brain was fuzzy from both the alcohol and the kiss. Oh god, the alcohol, had he smelled it? Sure, she hadn’t had much but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t have smelled it on her. Her face went from happiness to pure fear, she couldn’t lie her way out of it with him, but she could try and avoid the conversation that he might have with her about it, “Ummm, maybe we should go back to the games?” she questioned trying to just get out of the small quarters.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0

f4e7be06335cac33e4b19dda1cb100950d6ce793.gif
sebastian
Seb responded with a slight lighthearted scoff and eye roll. “Wow. I didn’t know you were this competitive, Brayden. I guess I’m getting Wario.” He wasn’t really the competitive or boasting type – this was just a video game, after all. Although, it was interesting to see a guy like Brayden enjoying himself from this.

Before he settled near the screen, Sebastian scanned his surroundings. He hadn’t spotted Ash in the gym since arriving. She and Seb were on the same team for the game playing, and he didn’t want her to miss out on the fun. He hoped something wasn’t about to ruin her night. She deserved to have at least one break from all of the crap she’d dealt with so far.

tumblr_pzkgs6hEtp1u2tgk8o1_400.gifv
colby
Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Oh, thank goodness she didn’t slap him or anything. Colby already figured they wouldn’t be even no matter what they do, but it was nice to hear Tatum say so. Seeing her smile like that made him smile more, sort of the same way as her, and he felt something going on in his chest... was his heart dancing a small jig in there? Maybe.

“The games…? Oh, right. Yeah. We should, I guess.” Colby took a few steps back to give her room. His reluctance to let Tatum go was evident, even though he tried to hide it. He stuffed his hands in his blue hoodie pocket, in case his body impulsively decides to do anything else to make them stay in their hidden corner. “I call dibs on Toad. I prefer to be nimble.” He threw a quick wink at Tatum as he walked past her. Did he just say a subtly suggestive statement? Maybe. That was for her to guess what he meant by “nimble”.

Before he rejoined the gaming group, Colby jogged over to one of his bags and retrieved a yellow cracker box of Wheat Thins and a stainless steel water bottle. He casually held out the water bottle to Tatum. “You should probably drink some water. Best to stay hydrated, you know. Or do I have to try to make it even again to convince you?” Yes, Colby had managed to taste a hint of liquor during their sweet 10-second kiss. But he wasn’t going to call her out for drinking, not in front of all these people.

But if Tatum didn’t just accept a drink of water, Colby might actually pull her behind the bleachers again and try "convincing" her.

Last edited:
Ash
tumblr_inline_p42qmeezhE1urfelz_400.gifv

Her heart was thrumming in her chest as Ryder stepped closer. She needed to say something, anything, but nothing felt right.

Ryder was right. They had been spending all this time trying to stay away from each other, and deny how they felt. And in an effort to not hurt each other, they had only succeeded in hurting everyone else. Nova... Sean... Okay, so Ash didn't actually feel bad about hurting Nova, because screw her. She deserved it.

Right now, Ash could say no and walk away. She could be done with Ryder once and for all, and never look back.

But she couldn't do that, could she? No matter how conflicted her feelings ever were, or how confused or lost she felt, one thing was always clear. There was one person that she couldn't stay away from, because being around Ryder always made her feel calm and safe and happier than being around anyone else.

Ash would always choose Ryder.

Ash took his hand in hers, lacing her fingers through his and closed the small distance between them. She hesitated, squeezing his hand in hers, and then turned her gaze so that she was looking up at the much taller Vaughn. It had been months since Ash had spoken with Ryder this month, and yet it felt so comfortable. So familiar.

"You're right."

This was all she wanted.

The safety. The warmth. The fireworks. Ryder.

They fought, they argued. But hell, Ash was willing to go through all of that again and again if it meant that she could be with him. And maybe it was just stupid high school love, stupid puppy love, but right now... Right now, it was everything to her. No one had managed to make her feel the way Ryder had. It was dumb to keep trying.

With her other hand, she reached up and placed her hand on the side of Ryder's face, pulling him down to her level while she rose up to meet him, gently pressing her lips against his.

Fireworks. It was like fireworks bursting when she kissed him.

a z u l a a z u l a

Alaska

tumblr_inline_nwdkt2EBO91qlt39u_250.gif

Alaska had been nervous about giving Ian the band-aids, they were a stupid gift he'd probably never use, but it was how they had met and Ian taking such good care of her had been what really made her like him. As a friend, of course. It was a relief that he appreciated her joke, she'd been so worried he would think her gift was lame. Ian had one of the best senses of humor in anyone she'd met, most people in Westbrook were much too serious.

She thought she might be hearing things incorrectly when he finally asked her what he'd been waiting to, her brain taking a moment to register that Ian wanted to take her, the crazy girl he'd met with a concussion on JJ's front lawn, to homecoming. Of course, he just wanted to go as friends, but still it meant he would be publicly associating with her and Vaughn wasn't exactly a respected name in Westbrook High anymore. Besides, she had figured he would take Ash, since they were so close after all.

But, they were pared up already, so what was the harm? It wasn't like anyone else was going to ask her, so she might as well go with a friend. Last year she'd gone with Drake and they'd had a great time, though she didn't feel the same way about Drake that she did Ian. The brunette wasn't exactly sure what her feelings for Ian were, but they were definitely there. He wasn't like any boy she'd liked before. Her brother hadn't punched him yet.

"Of course, I'd really like that." Alaska replied, a grin forming on her face as she tried to contain her excitement. "You might have to fight off everyone else who's waiting in line though." She joked, gesturing to the imaginary line of non-existent people behind her. Sure, boys and girls alike had shown interest in her before, but her reputation for punching anything and everything tended to keep them away. That, and her brother's reputation for punching every boy she'd ever kissed. Pretty much the only person who'd gone unharmed was Raven, but Alaska had screwed that one up herself.

"Hopefully this party doesn't end in bandaids." The brunette smiled, tapping the box in Ian's hand lightly. "Happy birthday." Without thinking, she stepped in close to give him a huh, struggling to wrap her arms around him without squeezing him to death. Her head barely reached his chest, but for a brief moment Alaska felt like she might just melt into Ian's arms, quickly pulling away and toying with her hands nervously as she tried to fight the blush creeping onto her face.

"So...um...how are you?" Alaska asked, softer and more timid than she'd been a moment ago. Since Ian's unexpected confession, she'd been worried about him, thinking about him constantly. Not that she wasn't already, but now it was in a concerned sense. After being friends with Drake for so long, Alaska understood just how bad things could get. Your own brain was your worst enemy, Alaska knew that first hand.

PenguinFox PenguinFox

Zander
tumblr_inline_onsq5rv4Ej1slfjc1_500.gif

He was glad when Bella agreed to go with him, and Zander also offered a smile towards the dark-haired girl that he was pretty sure was her sister. The other girl looked like she could easily snap Zander in half, and he was not in the mood to be murdered by anymore girls tonight. No thank you. JJ had been plenty for him.

Zander didn't say anything to Bella right away, not when they were still surrounded by people. He led her out of the gym, past a couple that was kissing (eww, disgusting, PDA) and towards the art room. As the halls started getting less clustered, and the lights in the hallway started to flicker the closer they got to the art room, Zander figured now was as good a time as any to try talking to her.

"You kinda looked like you saw a ghost back there. Are you... okay? Do you want to talk about it?"

Now, he was no stranger to the look of fear that had been on Bella's face. Zander himself had spent a lot of time equally scared like that -- with the look of panic on his face like he'd, well, seen a blood-thirsty ghost. Not something cute like Casper. No. A really scary ghost, one that probably wanted to haunt him and eat his soul.

They made it to the art room at the perfect time, and the light was even still on from before when JJ had chased him out rather rudely. Zander held the door open for Bella, waiting for her to step in before he followed after her, closing the door after them.

geminiy geminiy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back