• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolves, Vampires & Witch Hunters. - Part One

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
coalgirls_evangelion_2.22_you_can_not_advance_1920x1080_blu-ray_flac_9dd567fb.mkv_snapshot_00....png

As the war dwindled, the population settled, Illstead was a developing city atop the ruins of an ancient place. An independent city, made prosperous by a sort of council that rejected the countries highest leadership. There was no telling what such a declaration could ensue, but for now, they had peace.

To the commoners the underground passageways were simply known as “the ruins”. Archeologists had managed to explore a great part of this underground network for may years now. Various expeditions had been taken in years past, but funding became increasingly difficult as the city prioritized infrastructure. Instead of archeological discoveries. What was a higher priority than law and order, the well-being of the people, and building a military to defend this rebel city that was quite promisingly turning into its own country?

There were whispers and rumors on the street about strange people that seemed to have taken residence in various parts of the city. Rumors, that people soon forgot as life became more and more fast paced. Little did anyone know of just how infiltrated everything had become, for now, it was enough to be complacent under the shadow of such a vulnerable peace.

The rumors disappeared, but the facts were still a mystery. No one knew, and no one asked.

—-

1B5BAE81-5886-40DE-B4D1-579B1445A076.gif

It was a rainy night in the newly founded city of Illstead. Known for its advancements in technology, it was experiencing a burst of popularity and seen as the “growing crowning jewel of the nation”.Perhaps it’s luck was paranormal. But it wasn’t by chance. The Davencourts were a very well connected family, linked to various political groups and in and of itself a criminal syndicate that dealt in bribery, forgery, trafficking, murder, and corruption. They moved important people subtly, like puppet masters. Manipulating human nature to further their goals and ambitions, Blood was no longer the issue after the war, which some helped to instigate, while others further still attempted to stop them. It was now about power. It was about who would dictate the future. Seemingly an insatiable pursuit for clans that had lost its humanity and therefore, perhaps to a degree, a sense of purpose. Domination was their goal.

CE826908-82BA-4903-ABB6-D5E70650A1BF.png

Victoria has been spending time at a fancy party, everyone dressed in the highest quality fabrics available. It wasn’t a Davencourt gathering of course, it was a celebration of an electoral victory which became a common interest for other clans that sought to make a deal with the newly elected judge. It was hosted in a rather public place, but as the festivities exhausted their sheen, everyone began to head for home after a successful celebration. Some helped others carry them to their vehicles while the staff began to tidy things up.

“Mr. Palmer..” the vampire called as she approached with a gentle smile. As quiet as the fog and cold as snow. “..please right this way.” She continued walking as the judge followed her into the back quarters. Looking around to make sure no one was watching. This was an expected meeting, and very much anticipated. The now Judge Theo Palmer closed the door behind him.

“It’s about time you Davencourts sent someone, I was beginning to think the lot of you would fail to deliver your end of the deal. Send Lord Davenport my regards.”

Victoria crossed her arms as he spoke, the gentle look on her face as fierce as it was fair. Hiding a silent ferocity behind her blood crimson eyes. “Losing faith so soon?” She asked sarcastically, before pulling out a small satchel, placing it on the table before emptying its contents upon the surface. Small crystalline stones were presented.

Judge Palmer quickly made his way to the table, taking all the diamonds in his hands. “Y-you actually-“

“Consider this our only payment. From now on you judge according to our terms and this demographic alone. Along with this list of suspects that we want set free.” A parchment was brought out of Victoria’s glove. Giving it to the man, “So you never forget our agreement.”

“Y-yes of course. Ha! What more could anyone want!” The judge said putting the diamonds back in the satchel and into his tuxedo pocket. Victoria was already walking towards the door, “A loved one brought back from the dead, an enemy killed, or perhaps.. even immortality..” Victoria turned around briefly, “..there are much greater pleasures than riches.”

Judge Palmer looked at her confused, wondering what that last bit was all about, perhaps the Davencourts were quite literally insane.

She walked out of the back area and out into the street. She stood at the front door for a moment, looking around before getting into her drivers car. “How’d it go?”

“How do you think?” Victoria responded before looking out the window with a seemingly bored expression. “No one says no to wealth. It’s almost too easy.”

The driver laughed as he started off, “heh heh, ain’t that the truth.”

After some time had passed Victoria suddenly spoke up, “I’ll walk the rest of the way, drop me off right here.” The driver didn’t hesitate and pulled over. “Davenport is going to want his report.” Victoria got out, holding the door before looking back into the shady car, “I already gave it to you, make sure he knows.” Closing the door she could hear, “Aw come on Vic!”

She’d stopped by a local brewery that was hosting live music, dance and a variety of drinks. Before long, she found herself dancing in the crowd, going from one person to another all of them potential victims. She delighted in feeling her normal life again, even if was gone now. There were moments like these where she felt at her absolute best!

She settled on a man, and took him by the hand trying to lead him to the bathroom when he insisted he’d buy her a drink. Reluctant, she agreed and followed after him. “What do you want?” Victoria smirked, “Whatever you’re having.”

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 mehtobeking mehtobeking Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Redworld23 Redworld23

Last edited:
THE SISTER GRIMM

It was the night of a full moon. The kind of night that been characterized as the domain of the supernatural by folklore for century. countless myth and legend whisper, of beings beyond human understanding, prowling night like this. Attacking any foolish enough to venture into their domain.

This creatures seen to defy all rational explanation, all common sense. Preying on fears of mortal men..a constant reminder that man may not be at the top of the food chain. Over time,with the emerged of science and the modern era,these creatures have been banished to the realm of myth......but every so often, events occur that challenge this asserted,challenge our understand and force us to question..... Are they real?

A cold night in the city that never slept. At one of it more quieter district. A young girl, that appeared to be in her late teen can be seem wondering the city,apparently lost. The girl had red eyes,blond hair that can kept in a tight bun and was dress like a nun. Her eye scan the area but she seem unfamiliar with layout.

???:can i help you miss? You look a bit lost. *a young man seem to have notice her distress and offer his aid.*

Girl:*blush in embarrassment*oh dear, was it that obvious.

Young man:*chuckle* it kind of hard not to notice *look at her outfit* so what a nun doing in a shady alley like this.

Girl:*blush* oh goodness! I had no idea. Am not from around here, am simply visiting but i got separate from my church group....you wouldn't happened to have seen them,good sir.

Young man: can't say that i have.

Girl:*nervous* oh dear, it look like i gotten my self into another fine mess.

Young man:no need to worry miss,i help you look for them.

Girl:*bow her head* thank you,good sir.

Young man: don't mention it. So what you name miss...

Girl:alice

Young man:*testing the name and smile* alice. A beautiful name.

Alice:*blush* thank you. Well i guess we should be off then.

Young man: Of course

As the young man lead alice though the alley to find her group. Alice took her time to assess the young man. He look like a man in his early 20th,possessing a average built, brown hair and eye and causally dressed. overall nothing remarkable... Except for his skin, that seen to be almost unnatural pale and when he smile. Alice could have sworn she saw fang. Shaking her head, she continued walking not sure where he was leading her but she notice the lack of passerby as they move further until they hit a dead end.

Alice: Oh dear! It seem we gone the wrong way.

Young man:*a sinister smile* on the contrary. We are exactly where we need to be.

Alice:what are-! *before alice could finished that sentence. The young man struck, grabbing alice and shoveling her to the well with inhuman speed. Knocking the air out her lung*

Young man:*the young man grin. His previously brown eye turn red and his canine seen to grow* Apology for being so rough but it not every day prey practically fall into my laps. Am having a hard time controlling my self.

Alice:*eye widen* Oh lord!

Young man:*dark chuckle* am afraid the good Lord wouldn't be able to save you, little miss but by all mean pray for salvation. who know maybe he heard you.

Alice:*try to escape but the man inhuman strength keep her in place*

Young man:* draw closer to her neck*or not.*chuckle* am afraid this is the end of the line but if it make you feel better, i be sure to savory every drop. Goodbye Alice*he lunge for her neck but suddenly stop and sniff the air* wait a min, you are-!*a gun shot echo in the alley and the man recoil,holding his shoulder in pain and looked at alice in shock*

Alice:*begin to wear a smirk* well sister, you certainly cutting it close there.

???:*eye roll*well you seem to be enjoying yourself too much. Playing the helpless maiden. I just hated to interrupted*a figure step out of the shadow, revealing a girl that look familiar to alice except her blond hair was free flowing and she has blue eye*

Alice:*faked grasp*the nerve, i have you know, i was been completely professional. I had to be 100℅ convicting in order to lore Mr Lancaster here out of hiding.

Young man:what-!*still holding his wounded arm. Lancaster is shock to hear not only do those girl know his named but were merely pretending to draw him out*

Alice's sister:sure you were *eye roll before look at Lancaster and glared* Mr Lancaster, you cause us a lot of trouble. 25 people gone missing and turning up dead all because you just couldn't help yourself, can you? Do you have any idea the kind of headache, you be giving the church with your nightly feeding?

Alice:*giggle* someone has been very bad~ so the church sent us to exterminate you. Try not to resist ok *wink*

Lancaster:*step back in fear, he now understand how dire the situation was. These wouldn't any normal girls but executioner of the church. Whose job was to hunt down supernatural being that threaten humans and he was on their list. Lancaster took another step and bolted*

Alice:*grin* we got a runner.

Alice's sister: ggggrrreeeaaattt *sigh* you take the high road,i go low.

Alice:sure thing, sonia.

*Lancaster run for all his worth, not looking back for even a sec. Finally tired, he stop to rest and considered his option. When a gun shot just barely miss him. He turn around and come face to face with sonia. She rush at him with a stake in her hand trying to impale his heart. He dodge the attack with superhuman speed but sonia strangely seen to match his speed and thrown a punch knocking him to the wall. As he try collecting himself, he was attacked by an another assailant, alice. She kick him down and he fell face first to the floor and toward sonia feet. Lancaster slowly looked up only to see the weapon of his end descend straight for him. He barely had time to scream before the streak puncture his back and reach his heart, ending his life and turn him to dust*

Sonia:*sigh* about time.

Alice:hm,i had to admitted that was a bit disappointing. He barely put up a fight.

Sonia:*eye roll* he a low-level vampire. What do you except? C'mon, let report back to the church.

Alice:alright.

*sonia and alice leave the area. with Lancaster body turn to dust. there was little evidence that the fight occur in the first place...leaving humanity completely unaware of battles that rage on in the night*Untitled27_20230328194538.png

Last edited:

813e587d775a8559fd2df682e92834a7.jpg

PROFESSOR MAYAKOVSKY
Bar, Illstead

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre RavenSong RavenSong

The professor awoke in his office, ejecting himself from the comfort of his swivel chair, breaking out in cold sweat as he tried to regulate his irregular exhalation. He vivid image stained his thoughts, clouding his motor functions, while the recurring cause continues to plague him. Years have since past since the war, and he has yet to forgive himself for his works. The nightmares have long accompanied him for less, yet it was becoming more sentimental of late. A bitter resonance of a fractured monster masquerading as a man. Casting his gaze upon the clock on the wall, the man realized that he was long overdue for his self-assigned hours. Alas, his lecture had come to a close in the early morning, and he had spent much time perusing the written works of his students since. While meticulous to some, the man enjoyed the handwritten papers, for it was also a way to maintain humanity's literary capabilities - lest they grow too dependent on technology. After all, those that managed to survive the war was starting rebuild again, and he was simply abiding by the traditions of old. Although it was more on his personal grievances against technology as a whole. Thankfully, he did not miss any urgent calls, though it would seem unlikely.

As he reviewed his students' works, one particular piece stood out among the rest. While objectively-driven in its delivery with reasonable research put into the citation, Dimitri felt a certain sense of keen interest in their essay. After talking with the other professors, it seemed that they too have reached the same conclusion. Though, what caught him off-guard was a certain aroma that perforated from the parchment. While he could not confirm its origins, he was sure that it resonated with his keen perception. A certain Livia Edentide that seems to hang about after the hours when most would have gone home. Odd, given that he has yet to engage them fully in a conversation that was other than their work. Though in truth, he would have preferred it that way.

Packing his things, Dimitri finally left his office when the sun has finally retreated. Navigating down the hallway, he spotted a certain creature coming his way. A scent arose, akin to that of the very one that he was fond of for their written works.

"Good evening, Ms. Edentide." He casually greeted her with a nonchalant facade, before passing them by. While he would have prolonged their talks, the man has a more pressing matter to attend to. Unlocking his bicycle, the professor pedaled off towards the main avenue and disappeared beyond the horizon.

Before long, he found himself in front of a school, after twenty minutes of biking. There, he was greeted by a white-haired creature that was sitting on the swing. The child rose to their feet and collected their bag, before legging towards the professor.

"Pookie!" The child exclaimed with an elated voice.

"How was school?" Dimitri responded, strapping her bag to his chest, as he adjusted her beanie.

"It was okay. We made some drawings in the morning, and I drew you! Miss McKenzie loved it!" She smiled, boasting her teacher's praises, as she withdrew her drawing from the bag to back up her claim.

Dimitri eyed the simplistic doodle, and found some relative comparison of his daughter depicting him as some sort of animal person.

"That's awesome, kiddo. You drew me as a ... " He paused, pondering what to say next.

"You're a Wolf Man!" She replied swiftly.

"...right. Of course." He chuckled to himself, while indulging his daughter's work, of which she was clearly proud of.

"Courtney is having a birthday party next Saturday. Her house is two blocks from ours. Can we go, Pookie?" She hopped onto the bike and hugged the professor from behind.

"Of course. We'll have to pick a gift tomorrow, so you better sleep early with Ms. Maretto."

"Okie dokie! Thanks Pookie, you're the best!" She responded, tightening her soft grips on his coat.

As they rode, the two conversed over whatever piqued Sera's interest along the way. She would point out the smallest things that she could spot and made the professor explain. As part of their routine ritual, the two rode around the central park and ate some deep-fried churros together.

Dimitri would eventually drop his daughter off at the Marettos' house, where they would look after her while he continues on with his next appointment.

"Will you be back soon, Pookie?"

"Always, kiddo. By the time you finish your homework, I'll be here."

"Sera wants a mom. Pookie should find a pretty lady." Sera said, catching Dimitri off-guard.

"Who told you that?" He raised his brow.

"Aaron at school has a girlfriend. You should too."

"Of course it's Aaron. Alright, head in and behave." He shook his head in disbelief and let the Marettos watched over Sera. The latter would pout as Dimitri did not concede to their demands.

It was rare for the man to even consider the hazed noises and the aroma of spilled alcohol. Alas, he felt obligated to try and blend into the very society that he distanced himself from of late. Even if he could outrun the monster in the woods, the sun and its revelations will always catch up to him. Sighing to himself slightly, he dragged himself towards the colorful dwelling. Upon entering the confines of the woeful prison of refracted misery, he scanned the place to locate his colleagues. The place was reminiscent of his younger days, when he would often frequent such an establishment - letting the obnoxious music and the sway of alcohol drown out the voices in his head.

As a parent, the same setting did not seem to resonate the same. Settling in with some of his colleagues at the table, Dimitri simply ordered a hot cup of coffee and engaged himself in the after-hours social call. It was then, a particular scent so vile sent his senses through the roof. Perfumed ligaments, masked by whiskey and gin. Even a ghoul dared not to trot the same ground as this being. Dimitri's eyes shot across the room, looking and looking as he tried to narrow down the list of suspects. Of all his years spent to keep a low profile amidst the rising presence of supernatural beings in the city, never had he stumbled upon an aura this vivid. At least, from what he could make sense of it, he was dealing with an elder bloodline. A vampire. While it was not his business to get involved, the man maintained a clear head, and a leveled mind of readiness. Thankfully, the smell of roasted coffee beans will at least mask his scent from afar. What concerned the professor the most, however, was the unpredictable nature of this potential threat. He had to make sure they were not causing harm to his colleagues. His eyes eventually settled upon a raven-haired individual that fished one of the customers along. While the encounter has the details of all that was a mindless, amorous exchange, Dimitri understood it to be anything but a casual occurrence.

"I'm going to ask for some more sugar. Excuse me." He said, excusing himself from the table.

Weaving his way through the crowd, the man kept his distance, but maintained his vision upon the two, as they navigated towards the washroom. There, he confirmed his suspicions. Averting his gaze briefly to make sure that the woman was the only vampire in the room, Dimitri settled on his nonchalant posture in the corner of the room and decided on his next course of action.

Perhaps he was overthinking the situation based on his enhanced senses alone. After all, he had no obligation to police the situation anymore than he already did. Instead, he turned away, rationalizing his involvement and chose to walk away. Dimitri was no hero, and society did not need another monster playing one. After all, his only priorities were Sera and her future. Heading out of the bar, the man took a deep breath and paced himself gradually towards his bike.

Livia Edentide
Mentioned: Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Another night has crawled back to Illstead. The scritches of the ballpen against cheap paper and the lonesome hall are what kept the young woman company during every closing hour of the University. While the night has fallen, she has yet to avert her eyes against the hardbound module she continues to write upon. Footsteps ahead had a certain rhythm and weight to their steps. These marching feet are none other than.

"Salvete, Professor" She nods, although her nose is still stuck to the book. There was little time for small talk as she threaded off campus on foot. The night was young and there was much to do. Shutting the brown hardbound book to a close. Even through the poorly lit sidewalk, the sound of her footsteps was enough to visualize the path from the sound alone.

Off to the Metro sections into the city. She descends into a flight of concrete stairs upon the first streetlight around the corner. Pass the gates and into the side of the tracks. After just over 5 minutes of waiting, twin orbs of light shone into the dark, the train barrelling in with its thunderous engine screeching and hissing. Doors split open upfront and she finds herself a good corner to stand by and read her book in peace. A rather lengthy trip but sufficient for some self-study and listening to the radio at a low volume.

Text Message Received! 1

Imelda

Ayy Leevey? U here yet? You wouldn't believe what just happened to me earlier! ☆ ~('▽^人)

You

I am currently on the subway train, 2 more stations left before Tournesol Station. I will be on my way, I would like to hear more about your story.

Returning the bar phone to her pocket, still playing news radio frequencies at low volume. It didn't take an hour-long as the queue of the speakers overhead announces.​

"Tournisol Station! We have Arrived at Tournisol Station!" Livia steps out and into the stairs where rushing and honking sounds of cars rumbling her ears. Evening at this part of the city was lively still with all the neon lights and busy people rushing about to their respective buildings, Livia included. Two blocks ahead, then turn right on the sidewalk. 3 blocks ahead past the old Circe's Cafe, and a left turn. A huge but not monolithic building with heavy inspiration from Neoclassical architecture. Livia bypasses the reception desk and straight into the 6th floor via the elevator. All the while still having a book in hand and a suitcase in the other. Opening up to the corporate grey color scheme of the long hall, She drags herself onto the very end of the hall, by the dirty white door on the left. The air is quiet and cold like all the days before. Before she could even open the door, she could already hear the thousand tapping, printing, and footsteps from the other side.

Opening the door to a maze of cubicles and noisier gray meets the turquoise eyes. All the humans slouched over and glued to the computers, endlessly typing on the keyboards, while some paced back and forth with papers in their hands, some with phones in their ears. Just another day at the office. Livia traveled to the Northeast of the huge computer room where she has her cubicle, albeit slightly darker due to poor lighting angles above the ceiling. Closing the glass door behind her, the light of her aged computer lists up like an active fireplace in the room.

"Now to research more on that last incident." Mumbling as tabs of web pages pop into screen.

Last edited:
8D60FB94-569B-4A3A-939C-2898AC8AF3ED.png
Victoria, waited for the bartender to fix up their drinks, her eyes wandered around, seemingly losing interest before the man took her hand and pulled her in. "Say, I never asked your name." Victoria looked away for a bit, then back up at him. Oblivious to the killer behind her crimson orbs, a soft delicate smile forming on her lips as she felt the mans pulse quicken. "Francine." She replied, through her foreign Swedish accent that made it sound like honey in his ears. "Ah! Beautiful name! I'm James." He replied.

Victoria was once again in control, and she knew all so well that this was her prize at the end of the night.

The bartender would then interrupt what was beginning to look like a kiss, "Two "Old Fashioned" drinks. James shook his head and grunted, he was so close!

Victoria's memories recollected the taste, looking at the brownish liquid in glass she chuckled softly, and quite eerily. "Whiskey? Do I look like a cowgirl to you?" She teased as a hand came over her fangs with delight. The man seemed to take the joke a bit literally however, "N-no I mean, it's an old drink enjoyed by many through history. If we're about to dance the night together, why not start with something. I dont know? Historic."

Victoria was amused, but rolled her eyes at such a foolish attempt to regain his composure. He must be desperately lonely. She thought, as she looked at him almost lovingly. However, a sudden repulsive smell would assault her nostrils suddenly making her bring her wrist up to her nose. "What is it?" James asked, Victoria's eyes squinted as her mind quickly pinpointed from what the smell could originate from. "It's nothing.. I.. bit the inside of my lip." Her eyes would discreetly scan about the place for the sudden penetrating stink of dog. And there he was, although he hadn't seen her yet, but it was only a matter of time.

Deciding to get out of the event as soon as possible, she pulled James by the pinky. Pushing her plan quickly instead of playing with her food. "This way, I need to go to the bathroom." James laughed, "We haven't even had our first drink!" But he followed after her without much resistance afterward. Once there, he'd protest however, "Whoa whoa, that's the ladies room!" Victoria then grabbed the man by the shirt and pulled him in. "Not anymore."

"Whoa! Okay!"
Victoria locked the door behind her, walking up to James, her heels echoing with every step through the lavatory. She'd entwine her hands with his before subtly putting them on her body. Soon leaning in for a kiss, meeting his lips with hers. Little did he know, that her bite wouldn't be felt as he began to drain his life force. The sound of his heart pounding loudly in her ears only deepened her bloodlust, drinking her fill and going beyond the threshold of death. A threshold that made the sound slowly fade. The man known as James slowly drooped and fell lifelessly onto the bathroom toilet.

Victoria hissed softly, as she began to fix her clothes, "Mmm.. with a hint of 'old fashioned'.." She said mockingly at the gray corpse before her, "..it was a pleasure meeting you, James." She'd exit the bathroom, locking it from the inside to buy her as much time as possible. Making her way through the crowd she took her hand back every time anyone tried bringing her into the dance shaking her head as she walked past the bar area. The smell was gone however, and she wondered if more werewolves would arrive. They were quick, and preferred if they didn't catch her alone.

Soon she'd be outside, then the smell returned, and there he was, the man from earlier. Her instincts were to look around, but she wouldn't pick up on any others nearby, and her sense of smell was highly keen to their kind. She wondered if they could smell her however, "What brings you here.. lycan?" She said out loud at the suspect in her sights, near his bike. Wiping a bit of excess blood on her lips. "This territory belongs to house Davencourt." There was a certain hiss in her voice that gave away her blood drinking curse. She was almost tempted to extend her claws, and they were retracting slowly but she decided against her better judgment to strike at this man.

Untitled27_20230328194538.png

Sonia:sis!!! Where are we going this time. *sonia sigh. This has to to be what? The million time, alice has drag her to God know where, to have what she described as "fun".

Alice:you see when we get there~

Sonia:Alice! We don't have time to play around! We still need to report back to the church.

Alice:*eyeroll* oh please sister, i doubt the church care that much to heard we exterminated yet another no named vampire.
Beside we have been working our butt off all week haunting Lancaster. i think we deserved a little relaxation.

Sonia:bu-!

Alice:No but, we are relaxing and that it.

Sonia:*sigh* fine.....

Alice: Oh! Look we here.

Sonia:*deadpan* alice, this is a bar, and a shady one by the look of it. This better not be your idea of a sick joke!

Alice:*faked grasp* My sister in Chirst, I had no idea. The owner assure me that this was a very Christian establishment with no shady dealing what so ever,to think he lied... Am just as shock as you are.

Sonia:*whack her in the head* Can the sarcasm.

Alice: Ouch! Meanie!*rubbing her head* well since we here, we might as well check it out *grab sonia hand and ran inside*

Sonia:hey! I didn't agree to anything! Alice!!!!!.

*Inside the bar*

Alice: see it look much better on the inside.

Sonia:I..DON'T....CARE!!!! I refuse to spend another min here. We are leaving alice.

Alice:c'mon *alice whine* i went though a lot of trouble to find this place. The least you could do, is try to enjoy yourselves.

Sonia:*glare*

Alice: look, just give it a shot. If you still don't like it we leave.

Sonia:*sigh* fine.

Alice:great! You won't regret it *turn to the bartender* wine please

Sonia:too late for that......*brought out her notebook*

Alice:*sigh* sonia, we are relaxing. Keyword RELAX. Don't bring work into this.

Sonia:*shrug* no reason, we can't do both, beside there something i want to talk to you about.

Alice:*sigh and grab her drink* what?

Sonia: haven't you notice? This city is crawling with supernatural.

Alice:*alice did notice,even in this bar. Alice could pick up the scent of at least two supernatural creatures, a werewolf and a vampire...*

Sonia:yeah, this city is strange in a whole number of ways and it driving the church crazy trying to get to the button of it. They need operatives on the ground to investigate, that why we are here.

Alice:figure, the church would throw us into something like this without warming. Just onc-! *A scream come from the bathroom*

Sonia:what! *she run to the source*

Alice:*sigh* so much for relaxation *quickly drank from her glass and followed*

*The sister arrive at the scene, to see a man laying on the floor dead and a woman screaming*

Sonia: what happened?!

Alice:*check the man*

Woman: Oh my god! I have no idea! I was just heading to the bathroom. The door was lock,so i got the manger to open it and..and.. That where we saw he, dead on the floor! The manager already went to call the police!

Alice:sonia...*after checking, the man. Alice concluded that he being drain of all his blood. A vampire not doubt*

Sonia:right miss, we are going to have to ask you to leave.

Woman: what are you talking about!? What going on!? * the woman ask hysterically*

Sonia:*sigh* sorry about this *sonia knock her out cold and gentle lower her down*....how long.

Alice: not long. The body is still warm. The vampire couldn't have gotten far *it was true, for the scent of blood still linger in the air. The sister tried their best to ignored how they bodies shiver in delight at the scent, demanding more*

Sonia:good, then we jus-! *the man sudden came to live, snaring like a wild animal. His eyes now red, lock on to the unconscious woman with obvious hunger. He lunged at her but never made it, as a stake from the sisters quickly dispatch him*

Alice:we should go.

Sonia:right.

*the sister followed the scent of blood until they arrived at what look like a female vampire and a male werewolf*

Sonia:what do we have here? *alice said outloud to get their attention. Marking the begining of a confrontation with three ancient faction*

Last edited:
Eddie Gears aka Wraith
I the downtown areas of the city, where crime ran rampant and the upper classes pretended its existence a man emerged from the shadows of the docks. "Fare?" The boatman asked, in response two things were dropped into his hands. A bag of coin, and a note You have been on break for the last hour, I wasn't here. The boatman looked up after counting triple his normal rate but he was gone. The Wraith wore a cloak, riddled with rd stains, claw marks, and bullet holes. This covered a suit of body armor, covering the man up to his neck. His arms were taken up by two gauntlets, machinery whirring underneath. The chestplate had a signet depicting a red eyed skull with a single bullet hole interrupting the signet, lodged between the armor. On the man's back was a rifle: Silenced and unregistered. At his side, a void colored katana and Sig Sauer. His face was concealed under a gas mask, the lenses glowing a crimson red, a targeting lense covering the right side. A long slash was along the left eye, interrupting the glow. The less fortunate saw the man and felt unease at his approach, turning the other way to avoid his gaze. His Eyes saw them anyway but they weren't what he was looking for.

East of the dock, a coven of witches had settled within one of the abandoned warehouses. Though the city was the heart of the country, this was seen as the cancerous area, unable to be removed but able to be ignored. Seven witches were within the coven. These were shunned by the others, having combined technology with the arcane. They didn't care, the undead cyborgs patrolling their temporary abode were more efficient than most slaves.

The Wraith watched from above the warehouse, a crane abandoned when the renovations had run out. He grabbed the rifle slung over his back and waited watching the mindless creatures as they patrolled. Lowering his targeting lense he saw heat signatures from within the building. Finally one slave left to investigate a splashing noise, a single shot between the plate armor dropped him into the river. Soon it was a game of cat and mouse, waiting for any lone slaves until none remained.

The wraith slung the rifle over his back and jumped from the crane. The height didn't faze him as he fell before he hit the roof of the Covens abode. Little noise was made, and the machinery from within covered the rest. He snuck around the roof until finding a skylight. Four of the witches were within a makeshift lab, surrounded by machinery and cauldrons. The Wraith set his sights on a lone witch, youngest of the bunch before squeezing the trigger. The witchling crumpled to the ground, none of her sisters hearing the noise. The Wraith climbed from the roof, moving the body to a broom closet, currently used as a panic room.

The Wraith looked through the machinery at the edge of the vast warehouse until finding a barrel of oil. The Wraith kicked it over as it spread through the warehouse, one of the hags investigated. From the shadows, he grabbed her and stuck a knife in her neck, covering her mouth before dropping the body to the ground a second later he was on the roof, having locked the hags within their fortress he removed his helmet bieng Eddie Gears, Middle class engineer once again. He dangled his feet from the skylight, watching the remaining coven experiment on a teenage woman. She was hooked up to various machines, pumping a viscous liquid into her body. He sighed and lit a cigar and took a smoke before dropping it into the immense puddle left by his sabotage.

Screams were heard as the Coven was surrounded by the walls of flames, turned a crimson red because of the ingredients he had put in the gasoline. One by one he fired a round into each hags heart until the witch mother remained. She took the power of the lost souls, levitating across from Eddie. Eddie stared at the woman, bearing a resemblance to the first witching he had shot with a smirk. He pushed the gas mask on once again donning the mantle of the Wraith.

The witch fired a surge of red lightning, Eddie barely dodging the action, he fired a few rounds from his pistol before getting launched to the ground by a second lightning bolt. Part of his cloak caught on fire, he threw it aside and drew his katana, across from him the witch produced a glowing green version. She charged screaming in rage but before she could land a strike The Wraith had pulled out his pistol and fired a round in her heart. The witch crumpled to the ground, blood mixing with the puddle of rain as Eddie walked forward. With her heart destroyed her magic was gone. "Spare me I beg of you, My powers of the Arcane are gone, great witch slayer. Spare me so I may grovel in this place." She looked at the rubble from what remained of her home and pulled out a dark dagger but The Wraith caught her and removed it was a single slash of his blade. She screamed in pain and said "Got to hell bastard." The man stood there, blood splattering his helmet as he said. "Already there." as he thrust the blade into her abdomen. Firing a bullet in her head to insure the hag was gone. The Wraith picked up his cloak and walked away before leaving a symbol: The signet of The Wraith.

813e587d775a8559fd2df682e92834a7.jpg

PROFESSOR MAYAKOVSKY
Bar, Illstead

RavenSong RavenSong Redworld23 Redworld23

With one foot on the petal, the professor was ready to depart. However, as the door to the bar propped itself open, his senses would spiral into a frenzy, causing him to hold his ground in order to stabilize his breathing. The familiar presence of a raven beast stood before him. While it confirmed his suspicions from earlier, the wolf was neither pleased nor frustrated. Instead, he was rather surprised that they were civil enough to hold a conversation at the very least. Judging from their tone, however, this was far from a casual exchange of warnings. It made the professor moderately curious to draw his words, but not enough to dissuade him from turning his back towards the creature.

Eyeing their surrounding briefly before fixing his cold teal optics upon the raven-haired woman, the man gave an earnest answer with a blank expression. "Believe it or not - coffee."

Relinquishing his grasps from the handlebars gradually with his hands free and in sight, the wolf conveyed his neutral intentions nonverbally. He then took notice of the traces of ligaments that tainted the creature's rosy lips. Fair cheeks that have yet to relinquish the torments of century's worth of their ravenous blight. Though he wondered if it was purely for the sake of survival or simply for sport. Without much to offer about himself, Dimitri was glad that he did not have to say much in order for the woman to spill her affiliations. The Davencourt, she announced, was a name well-known among the underground networks. At least, in his younger days, they were occasionally brought up in dispatches and hearsays. This one was particularly proud of her heritage, and he would not rob her of it. After all, he was in the habit of staying out of trouble in recent years. It would be against his principles to abide by a pointless feud between the ancients that he cared little for.

"I see. The heads-up is much appreciated. Most of your kind tends to ambush first and ask later. You obviously have a lot on your plate, so I will simply excuse myse-" Dimitri offered to back out without incident, but was interrupted abruptly by a duo whose golden locks bespoke of a troubled nuisance that Dimitri had sought to avoid in the first place. He gave them an eyeful as they inducted themselves into the scene.

The stench of silver perforated the air, accompanied by a hint of Maltese sulfur. Hospitaller Knights, he concluded, at least by the origin of the smell, but their distinctive attire and maverick entry were not exactly the same as the surgical crusaders that he often faced in the past. But these particular two stood out from among them, as he recognized the ornate rosaries in their possession. He knew them, from a time when all that he knew was blood. The immediate question was how he can play this off, while being able to walk out of it alive.

"A very tired man and a lady full of curiosity." He turned towards the vampire briefly with a quiet look, before looking back at the two blonde women.

"If you will excuse me, I must be on my way. Good night to you all." Dimitri snapped a witty quip at the two sisters, before hopping onto his bike fully. Playing it nonchalantly, as if the Mexican-standoff was going to defuse itself, Dimitri hoped that he did not have to resort to violence. At least, the sisters can handle the vampire and vice versa. It was not his battle to fight. Putting on his duckbill cap, the professor lifted his vehicular stand.

3E08194E-14AD-465C-A713-74CA60F636A1.jpeg

It seemed like another slow day at the coffee shop. He looked around to see only a few young adults, presumably college students, on their computers as they sipped on their coffee. As much as he hated working till closing hours, he needed the money to make sure the landlord stays off his back about rent. “I can’t wait to get back home.” Malik thought to himself as he stared at the clock in anticipation.

After a few minutes have passed and the last customer left, Malik breathed a sigh of relief.
“Finally.” He took of his apron. He proceeded to head out before being stopped by a voice.

“And where do you think you’re going young man?”

Malik audibly grumbled as he turned around to face the owner of the cafe. “Out, Mrs. Valdez. It’s closing time if I remember correctly. So, right now I should be heading home.”

Mrs. Valdez only sighed. “Oh joven, me das los peores dolores de cabeza…Come to the back. I want to show you something.” She gestured to Malik to follow her to the back. Malik sighed as he followed suit. “I hope it ain’t a pink slip…” As he entered the back room, he saw his boss hold something behind her back. “Look, if you’re going to lay me off, just do it.” He said with a sigh. He felt like this was inevitable. He was slacking off every chance he got, always taking extended breaks to do vigilante work, the list goes on and on.

The lady huffed. “Always jumping to conclusions.” She said, shaking her head. She revealed what she was hiding, a picture with a frame labeled: “Employee of the Month”. Malik was shocked as he took the picture. Despite the embarrassing photo with his cheesy yet forced smile, he couldn’t help but feel proud of himself. “Uh, thanks Mrs. Valdez, but why make me employee of the month? We both know that I don’t give a rats ass about this job.”

“If you didn’t give a rat’s ass about this job, I would have fired you a long time ago.” Mrs. Valdez replied. “But every time you make the coffee, the customers go wild. You truly have a gift.”

“I try my best, ma’am.”

Mrs. Valdez smiled. “Well I hope you try your best every day.” She took the picture from Malik’s hands and hung it up on the wall. “I expect great things from you. Now go on. Live your life. Get a drink or something.”

“I look forward to continue working in this coffee shop in the future.” He headed out of the coffee shop. “Live my life, huh?” He said to himself. He took out a picture of him and a older man. He slightly smiled at the picture and put it away in his pocket. “Just like what he used to say.”

As Malik was walking to the bar, he started to smell something. He sniffed the air, trying to pinpoint where it was coming from. The scent trail led to a nearby alleyway, where he found a corpse, drained of their blood. “And I thought this was going to be an uneventful night.” The scent trail didn’t stop there. It was faint, but it was there. He decided to follow it to feed his curiosity further.

He soon neared the source of the smell, but something felt…off about the air in the area. The air felt sinister. As if it was cutting through Malik like a knife. It reminded him of that night. He hid away so that who or whatever was the source didn’t notice him. He sniffed the air once more. 3 vampire and a werewolf. Only one of them had a faint scent of blood on them. A sane person would usually run away from the scene and mind their own business. But not Malik. He was under the impression that the werewolf might have connections to the ones who excommunicated him, so he had to figure out what exactly they were talking about.

RavenSong RavenSong Redworld23 Redworld23 Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

B2E14729-B797-48CA-AAC0-BB1BE84D489A.jpeg
Wraith aka Eddie Gears at The Safehouse
Hours after the fire brigade put out what was left of the fire, several body’s were found. News spread quickly through the supernatural community of the Wraiths appearance. And minutes after the attack, almost every group that was involved with the supernatural found a letter addressed to them
To the supernatural of [insert town here], The wraith has arrived and offers his services to any who is willing. This is also a warning, attempts to hunt down or capture The Wraith will result in your demise.
At the end of each letter was a unique address and a phone number.

“Sounds dumb to me.” Ghoul said after reading one of the letters “You could have left a catchphrase or something at the end and mentioned me.” Eddie sighed and said “For the last time I don’t want to use any of the dumb catchphrases you have me.”

Eddie was in the safe house, within the ruins. He had many dotted around the country, for the months he would spend hunting the supernatural. Ghoul had delivered each letter to the addresses Eddie had given her, thankfully not getting any ectoplasm on them this time “I didn’t escape the underworld with you just to become a glorified secretary while you go beat the shut out of witches and the other supernatural creeps.” Ghoul said.

“I could send you back.” Eddie replies while lighting a cigar
“Like you have the balls to do it, and quit it with the cigarettes, those are gonna kill you some day.” Ghoul said

“Bitch I have survived bullets, Witches, Werewolves, Vampires m, and the Revenant.” Eddie replied.

“Like you’ve mentioned a million times. Go fuck off and tell someone else about that stupid ghost story.” Ghoul said before hurling a empty cola can at his head.

When the can hit Eddie dropped the cigar on his leg, leaving a minor burn. Eddie spun his chair giving a death glare only to receive a smirk before Ghoul faded away.

Eddie got to his feet and wiped the ash that had gotten on his leg before heading to his telephone waiting for the first call. They didn’t take long.

Untitled27_20230328194538.png

Sonia:*eye widen in shock at she stare at the werewolf* You!?

Alice: Oh my, to run into a member of the infamous Armistice... Well this is shaping up to be a interesting night.

Sonia:*growled,fang flashing*
Damn it. Make sense those monsters would send an operative to a city practically crawling with supernatural.*glared at the werewolf back* what exactly are you up to? *no answer,as Dimitri continue walking away* Hi! Answer me! *sonia begin stomping after him but is held back by alice* sonia? What are-!

Alice:*whisper* (sister, i understand how you feel but now is not the time to start a fight we can't win.)

Sonia: (what!? We can take him).

Alice: (that no the point. We can't fight a elder werewolf and a high-class vampire at same time...not to mention)*point to scent of another werewolf close by*

Sonia:*groan*(damn it.....*sigh* fine).

Alice: (i don't like it too but at least with him gone. it even our odds a bit).

Sonia: (i know you right but i still hate it) *glare at the retreating form of the werewolf* this isn't over.

Alice:*turn to their original target with a pleasant smile* Good evening, Miss Davencourt. I see you doing well *looking directly at the blood dripping down her lip,ignoring her own hunger at the scent of blood increase in the air* tell me,you wouldn't know anything about a dead man and a bar , would you?

*while at the church*

???:*reading the message send by wraith*......hmmm, what do you think of this wraith character?

???:what there to think about? It just another rogue mercenary trying to noise in the supernatural world. there be another one in a week or two week.

???:true but you can't deny this one is pretty effective. Taking on a whole coven of witches is no easy feat..maybe he can be of use to us?

???: to what end?

???:hmmm, tell me. Don't we have two operatives deep in Davencourt territory...*hands near the phone* maybe they require assistant?

???:maybe..but i doubt they like their mission being interfenearith,like this.

???:even so.....*the phone rang*

RavenSong RavenSong . Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 . Gears Gears . JuniperBoi JuniperBoi

DA9F80B7-6945-4AF5-98D3-D96055BF789B.jpeg
Eddie sat in his safe house, currently attempting to repair the shattered lens in his gas mask, when he got the call. He walked forward and picked up the mobile he had modified long ago, making it impossible to track or hack. “This is the Wraith speaking.” He said while Ghoul walked into the room “Troy got the new helmet ready, has everything you need, heat tracking, camera, and a fancy rebreather system.” She held the helmet to Eddie, it was shaped like one of the distant countries special ops helmets, with a glowing red visor and painted to resemble a skull. Eddie inspected the weapon makers work before handing it back “No.”

Ghoul groaned and said “You have rejected every new helmet or armor Troy and I have brought you; why do you want to keep that old crap, it’s damaged and the bloodstains are not coming out any time soon.” She let out a sound of annoyance and floated to her quarters leaving the helmet.
Redworld23 Redworld23

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back