• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolves, anyone?

wolf gif.gif

🌙 plot stuff​

• Looking for people down with werewolves and werewolf angst!
  • Literate RP- I'm certainly not expecting page-length paragraphs, and I understand if you can only do a one or two liner. All I expect is you add something to the roleplay!
  • We can come up with a plot together, depending on how our characters are and how they might interact.
  • My character is Isaac Lundbourg, and he's a trans boy as well as a teenage werewolf! He's also very impulsive and completely feral lol. I haven't played him before, so I'm looking forward to figuring him out with someone!
  • We can RP in PMs!
🌙 who am I?​

• I'm Quinn (she/her)! I'm a comic artist and I started RPing eight years ago. However, I haven't actually RPed in about a year, and I'm a bit rusty and out of practice.
  • I'm 18 years old!
  • I'm interested in art and writing (a big part of my life), animals, aesthetics, Minecraft, and napping.
  • I may have to peace out for mental health breaks, as I'm dealing with several mental illnesses. I'm usually on my meds, but if I can't take them for whatever reason I HAVE to leave the RP on hold. Apologies in advance! ^^ If this makes you uncomfortable in any way, that's completely fine, I understand!
🌙 who am I looking for?

• I'm looking for someone who is creative and can improvise.
  • It's important to me that you are able to be patient.
  • I'd prefer it if you were around my age- about 17-20! But this isn't a dealbreaker.
  • I'm looking for someone who can understand if I have to leave for a while or even end the RP for personal reasons.
I hope you'll join me! Thank you for considering ~​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back