• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern WerewolfxHuman romance 18+ 1x1

Mel

if something collapsed id let myself be under it.
So I need a male guy who can role-play as very dominant, you would be a werewolf alpha, and I'd be your mate.

If you are interested message me something continuing what I have below...
It does not have to be as long as the starter, just as long as it is semi-lit.

After living in the quiet and secluded country all my life, I find myself staring at the two story house that awaits it’s new family. It was the home that had raised my mother, a home that has been passed down through generations before finally reaching my hands. After my grandmother passed away from Cancer, she had left the house to me in her will, it was supposed to be mom and I, but my mother was killed in an accident no more than 2 months ago. Leaving me with a giant house and the company of my almost one year old great dane Winter. And to make things even “better”, I started my Senior year tomorrow. After finally getting the boxes inside, and dumping my wardrobe on the floor of my vacant bedroom, I find myself needing some relief. Putting on some spandex shorts and an arctic monkey tank top, I grab my running shoes along with Winter who was all too eager to release her newly found energy.

After attempting to jog with a stubborn ass dog who refuses to do anything except sprint and make me keep up, I sigh in relief seeing a park in view. Taking the opportunity to sit up against a very welcoming tree, “oh no, don’t even look at me like that you can handle sitting still for a few minutes.” I glare at Winter to find her returning my glare with one that almost seems to say “you’re such a pussy”. Just as I find myself relaxing in the warmth of the spot that I adapted to quite well my eyes shoot open as I am jerked to my feet, “Winter what the fuck! Stop!” I screech as I am helplessly pulled behind, my aching legs struggling to match her pace. My eyes widen as I collide with a solid chest, my weight doing nothing but causing him to stumble back a few inches catching my with quick reflex. My cheeks flush red as I look up, glancing away in embarrassment. “I am so sorry, my um…” I motion to Winter who was eagerly making friends with another dog. “She’s seemingly a lot stronger than I am…” I let out a nervous giggle trying to tug her away from his dog. I can almost feel the heat of his eyes on me, glancing up I could have sworn I saw his eyes turn black, but I figured it was just my anxiety making me see things. “No it’s fine. Don’t worry about it.” Without another word he walked off, leaving a very dissapointed Winter and a very confused, well, me. I glare at her “my first day in town and you’re already trying to embarrass me” I scold smirking as we make our way home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back