• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolf stuff. Its going to be fun and different. I hope

Johnny R McAvery

Magic still exist for those willing to see.
Okay so I haven't been on this site for months Life got busy. I am having some cool off time So anyways I am back

If I am doing something wrong let me know but right now I am recruiting for this RP.

Okay so this is a werewolf RP. Based on one I did a long time ago.

THere will be a few rules to it.

One They have a human form.

Two: They simply turn into wolves. Not some anthropomorphic thing.

Three: As wolves they have an ability to thought speak so they can still communicate. It exist when they are in their human forms but not nearly as good as when they are wolves

Four: As humans a few wolves can have powers These would mostly be elemental powers or the power to heal. SO things like ice, fire, wind, water, earth. I will allow a couple of others just run it by me first please

I want 3 other players. No more than that It gets too busy otherwise. You cannot exceed three constantly played characters. For the same reason as number of players

Once I get some hits I'll do some follow up. Thanks and lets make this fun

Interest. Query: Do the wolves have powers and then it's less present in human form, or is it just some power in human form and the wolves are regular?

More of they as humans can control a power. It has to do with being able to protect themselves when they can't wolf out. In rare circumstances they can use their powers as a wolf.

So is everyone ready? Ill make the actual post soon

Also I must know that everyone is willing to do about one paragraph per each character. I can be bad about this at times so I'll need you guys to put me in place

And yes I'll have the Alpha and probably an omega.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back