• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolf Roleplay MxF looking for male character

puppyluver565

roleplayer extraordinaire
Hey guys, just looking for someone who wants to do a werewolf story. I am looking for a partner who can write at least a decent paragraph,and keep a story going. My idea for our story is of a female werewolf in search of a mate. However, the mate that she chooses is not someone of whom her parents approve. (Because why should this be easy? lol) She, being the only daughter and heir to be the leader of the pack when her father dies or chooses to pass it onto her when she is ready. She chooses a loner werewolf (the bad boy with redeeming qualities) to be her mate and is banished from her tribe. Now she can either challenge her father, or join in with the loner and help him start his own pack.

That's all I have so far in the way of a preview. So can someone please join me?? I typically like to PM roleplays so pm me if you're interested. Please and thank you

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back