• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Werewolf roleplay check

Bruja

Zydrate comes in a little glass vial....
Hi, I'm Indi and I'm mainly looking for a Werewolf x Witch roleplay and I do have a plot in mind, but first a few important things.

• I have been roleplaying for 18 years and I can write a few pages at a time so my replies tend to be long and detailed. I would be considered literate/advanced. I want to roleplay with someone who can write at the same level. A typical post for me would be 8+ meaty paragraphs. Even more when I really get into a roleplay, admittedly I can get a little carried away and my long posts tend to be a sign that I am immensely enjoying the story. But, I'll choose quality over quantity any day. Just no oneliners, please. All I ask is that you give me something I can work with. Ideally, I would love a literate/advanced roleplay partner but honestly give me intrigue; give me something to keep me invested and something to work with, then I'm good.

• Use of OOC: I am talkative and I like to get to know my roleplay partners as friends. though OOC should be either be as footnotes or in a separate message.

• Limits: To be honest, not much fazes me, I am pretty laid back when it comes to limits. Blood & the whole rock n' roll lifestyle is good with me, It's why I prefer my roleplay partners be 18+. Also because any perspective roleplay partners will be closer to my age.

• Gender, Pairings and Romance: I can quite happily play any gender for a story, I do have a slight preference towards my own gender (female) but nothing is set in stone.
    As far as gender pairings go I'm good with everything. I do prefer the pairing of M x F for most pairings though I am fine with any gender pairing. FxF is great so is non-binary x Cis. I love characters that identify as trans as well. Basically, everyone and every form of love is welcome. I am a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community so I am open to a lot. Admittedly, I have never done MxM before, so please be gentle with me. Though for the plot I have in mind it is MXF. I can play the werewolf but I prefer to play the witch for this one.

• I love a good bit of romance in a roleplay, I think it adds a decent amount of drive and can give some much-needed drama, or a sense of urgency to the plot. I don't actually like sappyness all that much but I am a sucker for a good love story.

• Roleplay medium: I prefer to roleplay over either email or PM simply because I get updates when I get a message on these. I have yet to roleplay on this site yet so I can't say what it's like roleplaying via the forum. I am happy to give it a go if its someone's medium of choice.

• I live in the UK and so I will probably be on a different schedule than everyone else which is why I prefer email and IM.

• I tend to prefer to do long term one x one roleplays as it gives you more chance to weave a unique story.

• I do have some autoimmune issues so I get sick or have flares with my condition as it isn't stable. The main component of these illnesses is extreme fatigue. So, I am generally only online in the evenings as that's when I have the most energy. Unfortunately, due to my issues, this means that occasionally I may need to take a small break for posting or my reply gets delayed. It's just the nature of the beast. But, I always tell my roleplay partner about what's going on and I reply as soon as I can but some patience is much appreciated.

• Please don't ghost me over the aforementioned issues with occasional delays. I think communication is key to writing a beautiful and fun story. If you aren't feeling the roleplay or are no longer enjoying yourself then please tell me. I much prefer to talk about things and end things amicably rather than wondering what happened to you.

• The plot I have involves romance but also has some darker, Lovecraftian-esque themes to it. So It's also important that you are okay with these kinds of things. Please tell me your limits and I will tell you mine. Again communication here is key.

Right now I am mainly interested in a roleplay about a werewolf and a witch as I have a plot that has been bouncing around my brain.
But I also have a plot for a Harry Potter roleplay with Remus x Hermione. If anyone is interested please do say.

Last edited:
Can I reply to this? I have an idea that you might be interested in if you are looking for a partner in a Werewolf roleplay. I like to think of myself as a literate/Advanced player and would be happy to share some other work with you if you need. But please let's chat and see if we can't work something out with each other to make a grand adventure.

Sure, I do have a plot in mind for a werewolf roleplay which I will post here. I do have a lot more information so this is the bare bones of the reoleplay and I can PM you more details if you are interested.
It's fantastic that you are a literate/advanced roleplayer as it sounds like we might get on well.

Here is my plot

It starts off in a jail cell as both our characters have been kidnapped by a sinister cult. The cult has had the werewolf for a while, though he is bound in silver and unable to break his binds without help. He is the alpha meaning that he is from the bloodline of the first werewolves. As before his he was the one in charge of his pack before he was drugged and kidnapped by the cult. Their goal is to do experiments on the alpha as they believe that the child of the alpha will become the host of a terrible nightmare god. It's an Eldrich type of old god that is beyond human understanding, through the cult worships the nightmare wolf and wants to make their god flesh. It's part wolf, part witch, so the child will be imbued with incredible, possibly world-destroying powers.
Our witch isn't the first girl that has been experimented on by the cult and our wolf has had to fight the cult on many occasions when they set him free in a testing chamber with a random girl. Sometimes a normal girl, though more recently magical folk, so the wolf has unfortunately had to defend himself from attack by the witches. Who all think that our wolf wants to kill them. As the testing chamber ends up making him change into his massive Wolven form.

Our characters first meet inside a magical testing grounds where a false full moon means that our wolf is in true form. He recognises the scent of the witch and peruses her, but she thinks a werewolf is trying to kill her, as all she knows is she is being chased by a werewolf, through the woods. She manages to find the portal back to the lab, but the next thing she knows she is waking up in a cell. This is where the roleplay actually starts with our characters both waking up inside their individual cells after being experimented on, (the cells are next to one another).

Our characters aren't strangers to one another even in these strange testing grounds. The werewolf once saved the life of the witch. She was in a car wreck when she was young and he saved her life. They were both children at the time but he was in wolf form. He gets shot and overpowered by forest rangers who think that a random wolf was trying to kill the little girl. So the wolf didn't succeed in taking her back to his pack. Even at such a young age, he recognised that she was important to him and in the years that passed he realised that the mysterious girl was probably his mate.
He has been looking for her for years. So, when he realises he is not only not alone in his prison, one day. He also realises that the person he has spent so many years looking for is finally beside him he is overjoyed and wants to do anything he can to be close to her. There is an undeniable pull to one annother. Though at first she doesn't remember him or believe that he is the wolf from her memories who she thought had been killed.
Though he starts to slowly convince her that he is who he says he is and that she can trust him, though it takes time.
When they first start speaking they both realise (individually) that they feel an incredible pull to the other, but the reason why is lost on the witch. They do fall for one another but the pair slowly fall for one another. There is no instant love or love at first sight. It's more of a slow burn between them.
They don't realise that by falling in love they are damning one another to a life where they will be constantly hunted by the sinister cult. Even when they do escape the pair are still under threat from the cult, they will never truly be safe.
We can add bits and pieces but the ultimate plot is that The Cult want them to get together and have the child who will be the vessel for making their old god flesh. The plot essentially is that their love unknowingly cursed both of them and also might unintentionally end the world as we know it, twisting reality into some sort of nightmare dimension. I really get a kick out of the idea of a truly cursed romance where they are just tiny cogs in a massive, unstopable machine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back