• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolf Mates

MadamMoon

Servant of the Moon
So, this is my first group post so don’t judge too harshly. Now, my idea is a bit out of the ordinary. I would like to do a roleplay with werewolves where they would each have a mate. So you would make your character either a female Alpha or a Male Alpha and post them. Then, you could pair up with someone here and both put on your sheets who you're mated with. Now, each mated pair would be the Alphas of their own pack, or they could be mates within another pack. I would at least need a total of four people (including myself) before I would open an actual thread for the roleplay. Now, I would like it to be in modern day and age, but it can be set farther back too, but that is something I can discuss with anyone who is interested in my idea. My thoughts for the beginning would be that we would all post an introduction of our character and the relationship with their mate. You could also talk about your pack, whether you are an Alpha or a member of the pack. I figure if we get two packs I will be happy because then others can fill the roles of pack mates and we can develop a story plot where the packs are rivals but have to join together to fight off an even greater evil than each other. I figure that can be decided if people are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back