• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Werewolf Game

Gears

Slowly, No Rapidly Going Insane
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You wake up in a room with no recollection of how you got there and as you look at your surroundings you see several other people around your age. The room is a living area of sorts with a TV monitor standing in the middle. You reach in your pocket and instead of your phone a single card sits there with a picture of a werewolf.

The minister comes alive and a distorted voice says: “Welcome contestants to Werewolves, before we begin we begin I will tell you the rules. Leaving the property or refusing to co-operate will result in your death. Revealing your card or looking at others card is punishable by death unless it is written on the card. The two Werewolves must kill one person at curfew or they will die. Before curfew all villager must vote on another to kill. I’d no one is dead by then all villagers will die. All necessary provisions and supplies are provided, good luck...”

Based on the Werewolves Duology, players can choose a role and play the horrific death games

Roles:
Villager: The villager must explore the complex in the day looking for clues of the other players role and vote to kill someone at curfew.
Werewolf: The werewolf must evade suspicion and kill one player at knight with their fellow werewolf
Bodyguard: Body guard must protect one villager from the Werewolves attack, not allowing them to kill anyone that night if they choose that player.
Psychic: psychic can see one players card a day
Twin: the twins know each other’s role as twins and have no special role
Assasin: The assassin must kill both Werewolves after their hunt ends.

i'm actually interested to see how this goes

It’s based on a movie and it’s prequel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back