• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolf Dynamics (1x1 possible romance, fantasy!)

Gh0st1e

Bisexual Panic
So, I want to play with werewolf dynamics. Like... Hella bad. Platonic and romantic ones! I'm looking for someone or a couple people to help me get this out of my system because god damn I am in one hell of a mood for werewolves right now. I think it'd be funny if my character/s was a werewolf and my partner's were some other fantasy race so they don't get all these weird werewolf quirks they have. Like...
Elf: why are you rubbing your face on my jacket
Werewolf: ... because i gotta
Elf: why tho
Werewolf: -shrug-

I'm going to try and give a crash course of how werewolves work in my fantasy world in PMs when we beginning plotting stuff out but I might accidentally leave something out? But if I do I'll address it in RP when it comes to be important or relevant!

I'm looking for mostly Medieval stuff but also maybe some modern plotting!

Color me intrigued. What if it were a modern day character bored with technology and such and unknowingly slipped through a rift in time and space, finding himself in medieval times?

Color me intrigued. What if it were a modern day character bored with technology and such and unknowingly slipped through a rift in time and space, finding himself in medieval times?
I never really like the idea of... time travel because of all of the weird implications it may have with ancestors and stuff. Not to mention the transitional period of the modern character learning about medieval stuff was never interesting to me?
We could do it where it's modern day, with magic and stuff, and maybe they have like a super intense, in character ren faire in some town in the middle of no where that could be where most of the story takes place?

I am interested in a medieval RP like this, if you are still looking for people. I think it would be nice for me to play a different role and you can be the werewolf. ?

If you are interested, just let me know. ?

I am interested in a medieval RP like this, if you are still looking for people. I think it would be nice for me to play a different role and you can be the werewolf. ?

If you are interested, just let me know. ?
I'm certainly still looking! Please PM me with any specific plot ideas you have?

I never really like the idea of... time travel because of all of the weird implications it may have with ancestors and stuff. Not to mention the transitional period of the modern character learning about medieval stuff was never interesting to me?
We could do it where it's modern day, with magic and stuff, and maybe they have like a super intense, in character ren faire in some town in the middle of no where that could be where most of the story takes place?
Fine with me.

Bump!
I'm really wanting to do a sort of highschool sort of plot with a magic highschool (I have one I use in a lot of world building so when someone shows interest I'll give a quick run down about it in PMs!)

I'd be open to it. Could be a Halloween party (perhaps one character thinks they're all realistic costumes, unaware they're not)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back