• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We're All In This Together [closed]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

We're All In This Together
636084668284225403252979604_tumblr_nkly05KeW81up14z4o1_1280.jpg
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
5. This is first come, first serve. You must tell me what role you want when you express interest.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
10. This might be a dealbreaker for some, but make sure you read this rule. The roleplay will take place over discord!

So I don't have a fancy plot written out for this, even though I could probably come up with one, lol. If you couldn't tell by the gifs to the right (--->) this is kinda based off of High School Musical and Glee, and maybe a few other popular movies/TV shows I can't think of. Now I do mean it's LOOSELY based off of it, which means we can draw inspiration from it and other things, but we're not playing canons or following either plotline exactly.

Basically, this will be a college aged group of people who join a glee club/drama club/performing club of some sort. They put on shows, they sing, they dance, all in front of a crowd. Their reasoning for doing it? Up to them (aka you). Do they love it? Need extra credit? Forced by parental units? Be creative! But they're not all the same, so clashing and drama is bound to happen. Can they survive the year together?

Now I do have some roles that I'm looking filled. Ones that are reserved will be marked as so.

Roles:
-[M]The Jock, who doesn't wanna be involved but is quite good [reserved]
-[F]The Princess, who is used to getting the best roles [reserved]
-[F]The New Girl [reserved]
-[M]The Techie, usually behind the scenes of behind an instrument [reserved]
-[M]The Emo, usually not sociable at all [reserved]
-[M]The Princess's Brother (aka the Prince), less popular than his sister but good all the same
-[F]The Cheerleader, only in it for extra credit [reserved]
-[F]The Shy Girl, never gets the spotlight despite being talented [reserved]

980x.gif

giphy.gif
codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
crap, I wanted the brother. screw it, I'll try being the princess.

I didn't get to update the thread, but I actually found the princess. ><

However, I can keep you in mind if someone should drop, if you'd like!

Searching again for the prince role!

We are still in the beginning stages of the RP.

Hope I'm not late, but I'm Interested for the last role (the prince/princess's brother)

Not used to using discord for rp but It shouldn't be too hard.

Hope I'm not late, but I'm Interested for the last role (the prince/princess's brother)

Not used to using discord for rp but It shouldn't be too hard.

We'd love to have you! I'll invite you to the discord. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back