• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐. ๐š ๐ค-๐ณ๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ฉ

elderflower

a dreamer, that's what she was

• intro

the story

Conan Gray

overview.

H
    ow do six high school students face a zombie outbreak? In suburb of Daegu a new virus has been created by a wayward science teacher, he never realised what he'd created and what it could do until it escaped his lab and began to infect the students of Hamji High School. Carnage breaks out but luckily a handful of students manage to avoid being bitten either by dumb luck or putting up a good fight, all they have to do now is escape and alert the wider world to their impending doom but will everyone make it out alive?

Hello and welcome to my first group rp! This rp is heavily based off the recent k-drama 'All of us are dead', this rp follows the same premise, a group of high schoolers fighting to survive and spread the word of this new dangerous virus before it spreads to the wider population. This is not a first come first served rp, you will be able to submit a character sheet and then I'll be deciding where we go from there! Last little thing, for the rp I would love all character to have lots of development so the people they are at the start won't be who they are towards the end!

intro

roles

rules

Guess what?

We're all
fucked

genre

horror, zombie, k-rp

status

accepting

gms

elderflower

spots open

6/7

question

answer

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
once a few people have shown interest I'll post a character application and create a discord!

here the CS thread! If you have any friends who'd you think would like this rp please invite them!

The Cat Man The Cat Man
Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

I finally started to watch all of us are dead T.T watch me take forever with it

anyways, I love assholes. But Iโ€™m sick atm. Is there a deadline that Iโ€™ve missed cause Iโ€™m half blind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back