Welp, I'm new

I'm only dangerous if I believe that my friends, family, pets, myself, or an innocent person are threatened, in danger, etc. In 2nd grade, I tried to take on the school bully. I think I kinda scared him.

My best friend had cancer, and she was wearing a hat at school because she lost her hair. He came up behind her and took it. I'm 80% sure that our teacher just let me handle it.

I'm listening to music and looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning. :D What about you, @Talon ?

My teacher let me deal with a few kids as well, haha. I was the enforcer.

In 7th-8th grade, some jocks "accidentally" tore several pages out of my book. I think they're still kinda scared of me.

what ya do get vex to attack them?¿?¿ xD

nice im prb gonna sleep in too... unless my sis wakes me up at 6:30 again, banging around in the bathroom...

Now I'm rethinking what you said about being harmless, Kes... hahaha

Ah, at 6:30?!? That's when I get up for work and it's wayyyy too early.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was self defense! And maybe a bit of petty revenge, but mostly self defense!

This was before Vex was born.

I knowwww just thinking about that. I love sleeping in now, but when I was a kid I'd get up early and watch cartoons.

lol same i never thought id see the day when i would wanna sleep in. but now id sleep in till 10... i still get up early compared to my other friends though. they wake up at like lunch. i dont see how they can sleep that much...

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to think the same thing... but now if I stay up late enough I can sleep in until noon. Still rare, though. But yeah, as a kid I never thought I'd sleep in as long as my older sister did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back