Welp, I'm new

Bah, I did quote the wrong one, didn't I? N00b mistake. :D I spelled it right, but tagged it wrong. *facepalm*

Apologies to the other tagged member, haha.

Ah, yeah, I could see how bullying could happen with something like that. :( Ridiculous, indeed.

Stormblessed said:
Bah, I did quote the wrong one, didn't I? N00b mistake. :D I spelled it right, but tagged it wrong. *facepalm*
Apologies to the other tagged member, haha.

Ah, yeah, I could see how bullying could happen with something like that. :( Ridiculous, indeed.
That's fine.

Thanks, Kestrel! It's nice to see you welcoming all the new members. :D It really makes a person feel like they can belong here.

Stormblessed said:
Thanks, Kestrel! It's nice to see you welcoming all the new members. :D It really makes a person feel like they can belong here.
Glad y'all appreciate it. I want everyone to feel welcome, and it has been helping me overcome my shyness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stormblessed said:
It's very lovely to come here and already be welcomed by so many kind and engaging people! Y'all are great!
Somebody else who uses "y'all"! Yay!!

Stormblessed said:
I have a sister in Texas! Was just there this last weekend. :) where do you live now, if you don't mind my asking?
Earth. I'd actually really prefer not to tell people over the internet where I live now. I hope you understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stormblessed said:
I completely understand! :) how are you doing today?
Tired and exhausted. It's been a busy week at school. Luckily, next week is Spring Break. I'll also be getting another pet sugar glider within the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back