• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to Truslow Academy!

awriternamedian

Not made of lies and deceit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to Truslow Academy! Also known as the Dragon Rider's Academy. For many years, dragons

and humans warred constantly. There were major casualties on both sides, and it seemed like the war

would be endless. Until finally, ten years ago, a group of visionary dragons stepped forward and put

forth the idea of not only a ceasefire, but a full peace treaty. In exchange for this, they would reveal

their biggest secret: Dragon's could take on a human form.

So leaders of both species sat down and discussed how they could make this work. They decided that

the best course of action would be to found a school, and to send youth of both species to it. The two

species would work together, learn together, and eventually bond. Humans would learn to fly dragons

and the dragons would learn to work with the humans. And if the school was a success, it would carry

them into a new world, a world without war.

Of course, animosity abounds, on both sides. Not all of them are there of their own free will. Some of

the humans have been enrolled by their parents. Some of the dragons were originally wildlings. A

wildling being a dragon who grew up away from humans, rather than those who grew up closer to

civilization. Throwing those into the mix would raise tension, cause fights, but hopefully with enough

work, things could work for the better.

And so we come to our roleplay, starting the inauguration day of our new academy. Who will you be?

A human? A dragon? A wildling? A rebel? A professor?

Drama! Romance! Fighting! Flying!

Welcome to Truslow Academy!

So this would be a fantasy roleplay, taking place in a modern setting in an alternate universe. There

are a large variety of roles open, and plenty of room for world building, as everything is pretty blank

right now. Most of the humans at the school would come from either rich families, scholarship students,

or be the children of the human diplomats. Dragons can come from all over, in every station of life.

So yeah, once I get some interest, if anyone is in fact interested, I'll make a board. Feel free to ask

any questions you may have.

(Also, super hope that nobody has already made this idea into a roleplay, at least not an active one.)

Last edited by a moderator:
COUNT ME IN

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit

I'm interested in this. Are you OK with a more casual player? There might be around 2 days a week that I can't post, and I don't anticipate more than 5 posts per day.

I'd like to play a dragon.

There still a spot open?  Seems like fun.  By the by, there any specific level of activity you're looking for?  I'll do my best, but school starts soon so participation might be spotty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back