• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to Thunder [still accepting!]

I'm interested... I'm just not sure that my writing will be often enough and of good enough standards...

And Realistic Photos has ruined it. Good bye.

I wouldn't really call it ruined, but I'm sorry? It's all a matter of preference on this site; all you had to do was ask and I would have considered. You came off as extremely rude.

I’d like to join but I’m a little unsure whether the superpower I have in mind to too overpowered or not

Define adaptation.
Growing gills when in water, becoming fire proof when faced with such, a raise in intellect when faced with a hard test or new language, being able to see in the dark after being in it for so long. Not needing oxygen in certain areas. Basically just adapting to environments and situations

Growing gills when in water, becoming fire proof when faced with such, a raise in intellect when faced with a hard test or new language, being able to see in the dark after being in it for so long. Not needing oxygen in certain areas. Basically just adapting to environments and situations
I don't see how it would be overpowered unless he can adapt to getting shot in the chest or something. I'd say the more harsh the environment he adapts to, the more taxing it is on their body. And keep in mind these teens are assassin's. Your character has to have something that makes him useful in killing people. Not burning while standing in fire is cool but it doesn't help you kill people.

I don't see how it would be overpowered unless he can adapt to getting shot in the chest or something. I'd say the more harsh the environment he adapts to, the more taxing it is on their body. And keep in mind these teens are assassin's. Your character has to have something that makes him useful in killing people. Not burning while standing in fire is cool but it doesn't help you kill people.
Hmm, would you mind me pming you so we can discuss this a little more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back