• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to the Mythical Imaginarium Circus. Creatures and people of all kind welcome~ (Interest check)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Would anyone care to help me or be interested in a Circus Rp, where everyone is some sort of hybrid human or mythical/supernatural creature?

Out of Character Page

Joining & Information Page

In Character RP Page
------------
Questions I need everyone's opinion on...

#1. Which would you all prefer... To write out a decent description/character sheet- detailed with appearance and personality, or to post a faceclaim of your character? I want this RP to be semi-adv.-to Adv, where everyone can write at least a paragraph each post, depending on how many characters you are PRing. Answered.
----------
What I have so far-

Rules~
No God-modding or Mary-sue/Gary-sue characters~ One talent/job/occupation per character! Oh, and you must be able to post 5 or more sentences each post. If you have multiple characters then at least 3 sentences each character.

Important rule- NO crushes on any characters!!!!!! Until they've actually interacted in the RP. If you put that your character likes a certain character before we even start RPing you claim that character and that isn't fair. The feels between characters MUST be mutual.

Joining Information~

Keep in mind I have to approve of what they are and what job they have.

Other~
Ranking-
RingMaster (Rped by myself)
Top three performers (who also created the circus alongside the RingMaster) (I'd Rp one of the Top Three) {If you want your character to be one of the Three Top Performers then you MUST ask me first. We'll discuss it.}
Other circus residents

Intro (Work in Progress)
Laughter. Smiles. Wonder. All three can be found at the circus, whether it be a normal bland or this one. The extraordinary Mythical Imaginarium Circus! How is it unique compared to the regular circus, you ask? Why the answer is simple! Everyone here is unusual. From beast to human-hybrid. They each hold a uniqueness to them. Here everyone is considered family and are pillars of support to one another as well.

Of course, like every other family, it can be dysfunctional and hold secrets. Secrets which hide just below the surface of smiles and warmth.

But enough of that nonsense! I welcome you to your new family and to the adventures of the future~
--------------
Realm they are in~ (They are a traveling circus, so they'll visit these places)

There are three realms- including the realm Sarkuth, where the Circus is currently located. Yeollatara was the realm of Warriors; humans and nonhumans alike, Anether was the realm of SpellCaster humans; who just tolerate nonhumans, and Sarkuth the realm of only nonhuman.

Sarkuth is where Cyn and the others have found most of their Circus family. Very few have come from Yeollatara. None have come from Anether. In fact, Anether has so far not allowed the circus within their borders... until now.
---------------------

Character name=Type of creature or Hybird=Age=Orientation=Occupation
Appearance (Description doesn't have to be super detailed if you are using an FC as well) [Personality is to be described as we RP]
FC=
Other=

Example-

Cynars/Cyn=Vampire=Unknown=Bisexual=RingMaster
Cynars is a vampire; tall, lean, and inhumanly strong. His skin is as pale as death, with minor scars here and there. Silky black hair, some of which covers his left eye that has an eyepatch upon it. The creatures' shown eye is normally an amber gold color that shifts into blood-red when greatly amused or upset.
FC=
a7c20d0a25a01cf3baf7925d8ff604c4.jpg
Other= Created the Circus and is considered a father figure and or older brother to the residents of Mythical Imaginarium Circus.

To be added...

Last edited:
I'm sorry but this isn't the Rp or joining thread, Raven. Just interest check and where I am asking for ideas and such.

A darker side should be fun.

Hmm, okay. Question for everyone, which would you all prefer... To write out a decent description/character sheet- detailed with appearance and personality, or to post a faceclaim of your character? I want this RP to be semi-adv.-to Adv, where everyone can write at least a paragraph each post, depending on how many characters you are PRing.

I usually prefer to put general info for characters since it leaves room to develop then within the rp itself, but I’m okay with anything!

Hmm, okay. Question for everyone, which would you all prefer... To write out a decent description/character sheet- detailed with appearance and personality, or to post a faceclaim of your character? I want this RP to be semi-adv.-to Adv, where everyone can write at least a paragraph each post, depending on how many characters you are PRing.
I usually write everything out, including a description of my characer’s appearance, but I don’t mind going without a personality.

Hmm, I see. Well, this is my usual character form sheet, if I do a CS. Otherwise, I condense my characters description into a few paragraphs.

Name:
Appearance/Description:
Personality/Attitude:
Orentation:
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc:
Skills/Talents:
Hobbies/Interests:
Philosophy of Life:
Education/Special Training (Optional):
Other:

I personally do a face claim but I do give them a small description if I want to add anything to their appearance thats not there in the photo.

Okay, maybe a form like this?

Character name=Age=Orientation=Occupation
Appearance (Description doesn't have to be super detailed if you are using an FC as well) [Personality is to be described as we RP]
FC
Other

Example-

Cynars/Cyn=Unknown=Bisexual=RingMaster
Cynars is a vampire; tall, lean, and inhumanly strong. His skin is as pale as death, with minor scars here and there. Silky black hair, some of which covers his left eye that has an eyepatch upon it. The creatures' shown eye is normally an amber gold color that shifts into blood-red when greatly amused or upset.
FC=
a7c20d0a25a01cf3baf7925d8ff604c4.jpg
Other= Created the Circus and is considered a father figure and or older brother to the residents of Mythical Imaginarium Circus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back