• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to the Masquerade (Horror RP)

youngkyun

sad but rad
Welcome To The Masquerade

10 People, 10 Masks, 1 Killer.

A masquerade ball is held in the winter of 2017, everything is perfect until the lights go off, and a blood curdling scream fills the air. As the lights flick on, a body is found in the center of the floor and a screen flicks on in the back of the room,
"Welcome To The Game."

-=-
Basically, the plot is that 10 people are at a ball when the lights dim and a body is found. Suddenly, they are in a game with there lives. The murderer will be randomized by me and iLuLuminate iLuLuminate and chosen out of the ten. The players will not know each others names but know there masks, so like, "I think The Cat, is the murderer" the person being framed has a cat mask on.

Those who die will have an important role, that will not be revealed until dead. So don't worry, if you die you do not leave the role play.

Masks;
The Cat - Interstellar
Anonymous - Lurker
Demon - Breeze
Angel - coffee
Devil - Ashley
The Plague Doctor - Pressure
Wolf - Me
Dog - /fazy
Bird - iLuLuminate iLuLuminate
The Harlequin - Wheat​

Last edited:
Welcome To The Masquerade

10 People, 10 Masks, 1 Killer.

A masquerade ball is held in the winter of 2017, everything is perfect until the lights go off, and a blood curdling scream fills the air. As the lights flick on, a body is found in the center of the floor and a screen flicks on in the back of the room,
"Welcome To The Game."

-=-
Basically, the plot is that 10 people are at a ball when the lights dim and a body is found. Suddenly, they are in a game with there lives. The murderer will be randomized by me and iLuLuminate iLuLuminate and chosen out of the ten. The players will not know each others names but know there masks, so like, "I think The Cat, is the murderer" the person being framed has a cat mask on.

Those who die will have an important role, that will not be revealed until dead. So don't worry, if you die you do not leave the role play.

Masks;
The Cat - Interstellar
Anonymous - Lurker
Demon - Breeze
Angel - coffee
Devil - Ashley
The Plague Doctor - Pressure
Wolf - Me
Dog -
Bird - iLuLuminate iLuLuminate
The Harlequin - Wheat​
When we were just spouting out ideas for a murder mystery type roleplay, I didn't think people would be interested so soon. You were right. XD
I'm excited to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back