• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Welcome to the Land of Never Ending Pairings!

MadamMoon

Servant of the Moon
Hello there fellow beings! Obviously I am looking for RP partners. First I will do a short introduction. My names Violet, so you can either call me that, Vi, or my username. I am currently in high school and have a job so times for my responses may vary. I have been role playing since I was around six years old when I would role play with my dad and his gaming group.

Now, into what you came for. I am mostly interested in fantasy and modern fantasy. So, those will be the pairings I'll list in this post. I am certainly open to more if you have any ideas and/or plots. I am mostly looking for MxF or FxF though I prefer MxF. I will almost always choose to play the female role unless otherwise stated. So, now to the pairings!

Demon x Demon

Demon x Hunter

Demon x Angel

Vampire x Werewolf

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Hunter

Vampire x New Blood

Elder x Vampire

Elder x New Blood

Werewolf x Werewolf

Werewolf x Rival

Mage x Mage

Now, I will certainly continue to add to this list once I think of more but like I said, I am open to ideas.

The only rules I have is try to post once a day and tell me if you can't.

Romance is fine, but I prefer fade to black.

Cursing is fine to an extent.

Try to keep typos to a minimum. Everyone is human and I undertand that, so it's okay if you make a mistake.

Try to post a minimum of a paragraph. I will always try and match what you do. So, the more I am able to get from your post the more detailed and longer the post I give.

That should cover just about everything. If you're interested post here or I prefer if you PM. I hope all you amazing beings have a great day/night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vampire X Werewolf MXF! :P

[QUOTE="Dylans Wife]
Vampire X Werewolf MXF! :P

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me! I have some ideas for it but we can talk about it in PM. Sadly, I'm still in the first 24 hour period for a bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back