• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to the Garbage Heap! (ROYED CRIES)

ArtfulAneurysm

Barely-Functioning Artist
What up? This is not going to be pretty, because honestly, I just wanna get down to business instead of taking thirty years to format. So I'm just going to keep it short and sweet and to the point.

• Short and sweet and to the point is honestly the kind of person I am. But I'm also incredibly rambly. I love short responses, because it usually gets things moving along quicker, but I'm certainly capable of typing long responses.

• Contact (in order of preference):
  • KakaoTalk: 8ire
  • Email: magickalmadarao@gmail.com
  • Here

• Swearing. Gore. I don't care. Just do whatever.

• I'm a college student. I'm preparing to go study in South Korea and to teach in South Korea very soon. I'm a little busy, but I still have lots of time to reply!

• Looking for MxM only right now.

• Give me some mpreg. I know it's not everyone's cuppa, but if you're cool with it and want to do it ASK. I'll combine it with literally any of those listed below and I'll do a druggie x straight-edge where I play the druggie and the druggie gets pregnant.

FullMetal Alchemist

Roy x Ed

[Alpha/Beta/Omega, Soulmates, AUs, AUs where Ed kept his alchemy and stayed in the military (totes would love to do one like Batsutosai's Our Sinner's Redemption or Dreaming in Red and Gold), literally IDC JUST GIVE ME ROYED i'm dying here)

I have an A/O, post-Brohood plot ready to go, and it comes complete with a starter. Just let me know if you're interested! I also have a non-A/O version of the starter and plot!

BTS

Taehyung x Jungkook (i am trash and i am not sorry)

Suga x J-Hope

Poly

MAGIC AUs PLS MAGIC TAEHYUNG MAGIC HOPIE PLSSSSSS

[A/B/O, soulmates, AUs, idgaf I just wanna rp]

Magic User x Non-Magic User

I love the whole "i've got a cold and it makes my magic go wonky and my crush shows up at my door and oh shit he's gonna find out" plotlette

Monster School

Soul Eater

Soul x Kid

OC x OC

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be interested in a Tokyo Ghoul roleplay. I've been craving Hide x Kaneki, but I'm honestly super open to a lot in that fandom/have a lot of ships, so I can be flexible with it!

@ArtfulAneurysm

Willing to give Soul Eater a crack again! We can even incorperate the druggie idea and mpreg! I'd prefer to use an OC weapon/miester pair for our characters, if that's ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm interested in rping something Halloween related! I don't really use my email though, if that's alright

Users who are viewing this thread

Back