• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to the Galaxy: Your adventure starts here (ocxoc, fxf; always open)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Feeling a disturbance in the force? It's just our awesome Star Wars roleplay waiting to be written

Welcome! Prepare for a galaxy of adventure

• Well, to be completely honest, I'm feeling rather lazy yes, I'm aware, and yes this did take a bit to make and I'm also bad at making puns, so most of those puns and jokes, are extremely heavily inspired by Chat GPT he's my best friend right now, cuz I figured out how to get him to write fanfics and it gave me the power to endless fanfiction. But, with great power comes great responsibility and I also love to write, so here I am.
    Oh, and uh, feel free to put on some music while you read this if you'd like! So, have fun, enjoy, relax, or do whatever you need to do, and see you 'round, hopefully.

And if you're interested, feel free to reach out here or through my dm's, I'm looking forward to hearing from you

Last edited:
Bump, searching for maybe 1-2 more people

Obi Wan Kenobi Reaction GIF by Star Wars

Feeling a disturbance in the force? It's just our awesome Star Sars roleplay waiting to be written

Welcome! Prepare for a galaxy of adventure

• Well, to be completely honest, I'm feeling rather lazy yes, I'm aware, and yes this did take a bit to make and I'm also bad at making puns, so most of those puns and jokes, are extremely heavily inspired by Chat GPT he's my best friend right now, cuz I figured out how to get him to write fanfics and it gave me the power to endless fanfiction. But, with great power comes great responsibility and I also love to write, so here I am.
    Oh, and uh, feel free to put on some music while you read this if you'd like! So, have fun, enjoy, relax, or do whatever you need to do, and see you 'round, hopefully.

And if you're interested, feel free to reach out here or through my dm's, I'm looking forward to hearing from you

Teach me how tf you made infinite fan fiction i beg of you. Also this is very very interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back