~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay with Demonic911

I smile "because I can stay if I please." I say stubbornly, then pull out my phone, my New phone. And type quickly before placing it back into my pocket "why wont you just leave?" I ask redirecting your question.

i glared at you slightly "Exactly." i said then rested my head on my hand gently "And who's fault is that?" i asked softly and looked away.

I glare down at him "No, I was not, What happened that day was no ones fault, It was something none of us could control mentally, Physically is a different story..." I looked over at the button on the counter and dread fills me slightly, But i looked back down at you "It was my fault actually." i correct myself.

I look down at my hands, slight shaky. "When i had my asthma attack..." i grew silent and bit my lip gently. "When i laid at your feet... and..." i couldn't finish my sentence and i looked out the window, it was protected by the steel bars, and it was barely see through, sadness sparkled in my eyes and i looked down at you.

i rest my head on my hand and sigh "What i don't understand is... Why let the only person who cares for you.. die, at your feet..." I say quietly, and look down at the cold, tile ground.

"Because I don't care for you." I growled. I hated everyone... They were allways getting in the way, and snnoying me. Thsts why i liked being on my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back