~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay with Demonic911

I smile at your stubbornness, then I walk over to the locked cabinet then I shove the key inside and open it, I pull out the thick part of the shot the contains the silvery liquid, then I attach the long syringe

I hold out my hand, wanting to have your wrist to hold , the silvery liquid splashes and churns slightly as I move around

I look down at you "its a sedative, it will make you sleep, okay?" I ask gently, still holding out my hand I kneel on your bed slightly

I nod my head before distraching the needle and putting it all away, I lock the cabinet again, I turn toward you and sigh "do you like chocolate milk?" C:

i huff unhappily "What do you like besides movies and blood and gore and stuff." i ask, and relax slight, leaning against the wall beside your bed.

I get closer then cross my arms "Are you gonna keep being an Asshole? Because I'm made of the same sh*t you are okay? We have to get used to each other and thats finial!"

i nod "And I'm not asking you to change! But i am asking you to show a little respect! thats all i ask for!" i growled back "I have to spend time with you, and you have to let me in or i can't help you!!" i whimper slightly, knowing this young man was cold.

I shake my head "Well you are going to get it no matter what!" i whimper "And i bother because you are not scary, You are scared!" i spit, my words slight insulting.

She got closer "You use the fear of others to mask your own!" she snapped, slightly angry "You are just a scared little boy." she growled softly.

He had a point, He was larger then i was, but i didn't care. "You act like you are a child!! When are you going to grow up?" i snap raising my hand, the stress of us fighting making it hard for me to control myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back