• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to the asylum (CLOSED)

CrunchyNutT

Chaotic Good
The worlds most wanted villans have been placed in the paradox asylum. You are free to roam around and do what ever you want as long as you stay within the walls. The only meals you are required to go to are breakfast and dinner and there are cameras watching your every move. Try not to murder your inmates though.

Hey everyone. I am going to be busy till later tomorrow. If you haven't done up a character sheet please do so and we can commence the insanity when I return!

Sooo, uh, I know this is closed and everything, but is there any space I could squeeze myself into?

Sooo, uh, I know this is closed and everything, but is there any space I could squeeze myself into?
That depends on how active you are. There are a few people that dont really post much, if you can post at least once or twice a day you are welcome!

I'll try and post the most I can, just depends on if anyone interacts with me. I join RP's sometimes and I get no interactions, so I don't feel the need to post.

I'll try and post the most I can, just depends on if anyone interacts with me. I join RP's sometimes and I get no interactions, so I don't feel the need to post.
Thats all good. We are in a therapy session atm so there is plenty of room to join in

CrunchyNutT CrunchyNutT
O ma lord, sorry for not checking the lore tab more regularly! Man, I didn't even see the updates. Anyway, I assumed it was more rehabilitation-centred but I'll go back and change my posts in a sec, just gotta get my stuff together first. I'll tag you again when I do so you can look over it *^*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back