• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Welcome to Swig's partner search. Please, come inside. I have cookies.

Sir Swigglesworth

I got two brain cells fighting for third place
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings! Grab a cookie, take a seat, and browse. Hello and welcome to my returning attempt at a partner search thread after a prolonged absence here from RpNation. This is a total revival of my old one. Plots will be updated should I think of any others or decide to edit the ones currently present. I intend to only accept five partners, mainly for the sake of time and not spreading my interests too thin, having too many partners is just a hassle. I'm currently a full-time college student and won't have the entire day to sit down and make posts. In the least, I'll do my best to get a post out a day. If a few days pass and I'm absent, please, just send me a little reminder. Odds are that I haven't forgotten but I am just busy. If I do get overwhelmed and have to pull out from the RP, I will notify you and would like that to be reciprocated instead of being ghosted.

Below, you will find a little about me, what my partners can expect from me, and what I'd appreciate them to reciprocate. It's organized all nice and fancy for your convenience.

• Age, is not the highest priority for my partners as long as they're 18+. That and maturity. Don't get me wrong, I can be a crackhead at times, but an adult acting like a child is irritating so maturity is also a thing I look for in partners.

If you wish to contact me, I'd prefer PM's but I'll accept notifications here. A simple, "I'm interested," won't do. If you're interested and wish to notify me here, tell me what caught your interest and what you'd like to do with it.

Now that you've read up and know what to expect from me and what I expect from you, I'd like you can tell me what your favorite sort of pastry is when you decide to hit me with that PM. Consider it a sorting method. If you don't message me with such, I won't respond to you.

Plots can be found below.

Currently taken RP's include:

Sci-fi

• Character options: Human only
    Muse A, a soldier of reconnaissance team Nova tasked with investigating a mining outpost that suddenly went offline on the frigid planet of Travar 12. Soon after deployment on the planets surface would they unveil the horrors that caused this outpost and its inhabitants to suddenly go dark. The chaos that would ensue after this discovery leaves Muse A suddenly stranded with Muse B on the hostile planet with little to no hope of escape. Can the duo make it out alive? Lets see.
    Information: Travar 12, a frigid planet under the watchful of a powerful interplanetary corporation known as the G.I.W. With a singular mining outpost established beneath this planets frozen surface as a test to determine the viability of sustained mining operations on this planet, the G.I.W was not aware of the dangers that lurked in Travar's crust. Far more threatening than the life that existed on the surface. An ancient parasitic organism, that was soon to infect the outposts personnel, would reap havoc among the unsuspecting miners and security personnel. With its hosts being transformed into highly lethal, hardly recognizable husks of what was once a man, the chaos this brought would be swift and efficient with nearly no survivors being present and the mining outpost suddenly going dark.

• Character options: Human, Cyborg, Android
    I don't have much to say about this one in all honesty as I want it to be a world building form of rp between me and my partner. This will be centered around a cyberpunk dystopian theme in which the beginning stages of a rebellion are forming against the oppressive militaristic government.

Modern

• Character options: Human or Monster
    Muse A is one of several military contractors hired as a security enforcer for a scientific company known as XenoCorps which is a new competitor in the market for medicinal research. His job there is simple, serve as overwatch for ongoing experiments, patrol the facilities, typical duties of a security guard. Well, that was until one night when the facility suddenly went on lockdown with the threat code "Alpha Red" blaring over the intercoms. Now with the facility on full lockdown and a severe threat loose, Muse A and other security personnel were tasked with protecting XenoCorps employees and containing or eliminating whatever this threat is.
    Option one: Muse B is a scientist or fellow security officer working within the XenoCorps facility.
    Option two: Muse B is one of the experiments, a very humanoid creature capable of sentient thought and emotion that managed to escape its confines and is now on a vengeful rampage throughout the facility before it gets killed, or saved. Who knows?

That's all for now. This thread will be updated when it needs to be.

Last edited:
yello! i can't pm you first yet since i'm a new player, but i love the so you're my new partner prompt! could we talk more about it over pm?

Bump for updates: Two new modern plots, The Herbalist's Surgeon and Humanities Final Stand

Hey lovely! Pretty sure I found the word and loved your college story idea. Let me know, if maybe you’d still be interested.
And cookies? I like those too.

Hey lovely! Pretty sure I found the word and loved your college story idea. Let me know, if maybe you’d still be interested.
And cookies? I like those too.
I hate to inform you, but the "College Struggles" rp is taken. And on a personal note, I tend to only do one rp at a time and not have two of the same running with different partners.

Update bump: Two rp's dropped. So I now have 3 open spaces available.

Update: 3rd partner dropped out. I now have four spaces available

Bump for updates: Two plots taken
Herbalists Surgeon & Crimson trail

2 partner slots left open (STILL CRAVING "AN ELITE'S EMBRACE")

Bump: One more partner position left open.
(Still craving "An Elite's Embrace")

Bada bump for updates: 2 partners dropped because of irl reasons and one due to simply vanishing

3 partner slots open once again.

Do note, I am now working full time so I will NOT be able to sit and make posts all day. A post a day to my partners is what I'll be doing my best to get out.

Still craving "An Elite's Embrace" btw

Update: 3 new plots
1) A Pair of Fools
2) The New Kid
3) Secrets of the Second World War

Bump: Another partner left for irl reasons but one has taken their place having taken the plot "The New kid"

3 partner positions left still. Though I'm getting pretty sad that people keep having to leave.

Oh and as usual, I'm still dying to get a partner for "An Elites Embrace"

Last edited:
Update: New plot being introduced, "S.S Korinada"

3 partner slots still open

I'mma smear your flippin thread with my sticky fruity pink-purpley lookin pomegranate hands

schlick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back