• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Welcome to Satan's playground!

Katrina

Hello!
World around us is just Devil's playground,
Your heart is just his toy
Angel only a sinner in disguise....
A demon....just an angel with torn wings....
We don't play fair
He doesn't....Nor does she....
When we play, hearts bleed and muscles tear
When we play, the Devil sings.
Do you hear it?
It's already too late
No going back
So....You might as well come in.

To whoever is reading this....

Welcome, my dearest sinner.
I see you've finally have gotten my letter. Good....Make sure to read this carefully. Those of us don't obey many rules, I know of that all too well, you don't have to tell me. But I'll still make you go through these.
Why?
Because I can.

You've taken a step into world of darkness, so do not think this will be easy. I'm not here to play a soft game, so you better be prepared....for your own sake. Here you'll see bleeding hearts and cut veins, slit throats and ripped limbs. Does the idea of ripping out ones heart with your own hand in their sleep make you uncomfortable? Too bad really, then your letter from an angel must've gotten lost in Hell's flames. Oops?
I play by certain rules I'm afraid. So, here's the deal, my friend. I'll play with you on Male x Female pairing only. You see, there's nothing more fun for me to torture the two unlucky ones or have them torture each other. So, as I said, male and female only, take it as some odd ritual type of thing if that helps. And since I enjoy toying with the females the most....oh those sensitive souls....I'll take that one and leave the other for you to have fun with.
I want them to fall helplessly....Yes, passion and love is welcome, but as is betrayal, hurt...pain. All the cheaters and players! Please! Come on and join in! Lust is already waiting for you! Oh, that dear sin, it just can't have enough of anything. Wrath too i'm afraid. And let's not forget Envy.....Those things are....hard to predict.
If you still don't know where this is going....Yes, it's play of sins and sinners. But I'll get to that soon enough. You should also know that Devil is in the details, or so I am told. That happens to be an important one. No letter consist of couple lines, so unless you want me to feed it to Hell dogs, give me a proper response. Flood of words if you're willing to call it that.
You must be wondering at this point where all this is going. Patience...Patience...
It's simple really. As I said, a game of sins and sinners.

Wrath, Envy, Lust, Sloth, Greed, Pride....
They're waiting to play.
All you have to do...is take your pick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back