• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Sanrora Academy [10/10 - CLOSED]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kida genuinely couldn't keep his eyes off the boy, everything he did was just so odd. He watched him focusing on the flowers and smiled even more. "Who said that was the only reason?" The Banshee questioned, finally letting go of the boys hands, not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable and not too sure why he was holding them still in the first place. "Arguing will only make me more determined." He proceeded to point out.

DuckPrince DuckPrince
"But you're wrong. I can't let you state things that are wrong" He mumbled, playing gingerly with the petals of the flowers, seeming to slowly, ever so slowly relax as they spoke. He really was like a cautious, hurt little animal that needed a friend. It definitely wasn't hard to see that Emir wasn't as weird or worthless as bullies would make him seem. He was stronger than most. He saw a lot as well.

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #350035; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #000000; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://static.zerochan.net/Garry.full.1137262.jpg') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #000000; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('http://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Rose-Grey-Seamless-Patterns-For-Website-Background.jpg') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #491949; border-bottom: 3px solid #491949; border-top: 3px solid #FFFFFF; border-right: 3px solid #FFFFFF; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]
[div class=picbox][div class=locbox]Location: dorms
Tags: doneanddusted doneanddusted [/div][div class=name] -CASTIN- [/div]

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Why did the boy seem to be so eager to get their handshake over with as quickly as possible? Castin felt a little hurt and very confused, but he tried not to let the emotions show on his face. Though, if he were being honest to himself, he was simply confused over the entire situation. What was it about this boy that made Castin feel somewhat attracted to him, especially when he was dressed the way he was- and why was he dressed like that? Surely he didn't feel that cold. He decided that asking that as his first question might seem a little rude, so he chose another question instead.

"So what's your name?" The boy had yet to give it to him, for whatever reason. If he hadn't spoken mere moments ago, he would have questioned if the boy could even speak. However, he had a feeling that perhaps the boy was just shy; he could already feel the tendrils of some type of anxiety and discomfort swirling around his own body. He'd heard the horror stories- and he hoped he wasn't stuck with a roommate that wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. Maybe he just needed a little bit of prompting to get the conversation flowing. "I hope you don't mind," he added, offering his arm out in the direction of his own half made bed. "I already chose my side.. I wasn't expecting you."

[/div][/div]

"What you believe and fact are very different things, precious." Kida chuckled, noting he was beginning to relax causing him to smile softly. Without intending to, Kida could very easily 'try to fix people', with his whole life being centered on death, he liked to try and make some peoples lives better. Well, it was more like he attached himself to people who seemed vulnerable without really realising that's what he was doing.

DuckPrince DuckPrince

"Then it's a false f-fact" He countered while pouting as he played with the flowers closest to him. "Um.. I read somewhere.. c-can you hear the flowers?" He asked quietly, obviously shyly curious. He wasn't sure if what the books said was true, the books said that banshees heard voices and souls, maybe they heard the voices of the flowers too?

SmolKitten SmolKitten

"I hear a lot of things." Kida chuckled, looking down at the flowers. "Maybe I do hear the flowers but I hear so much all the time I can't discern one voice from another. It's like a chorus in my head" he told the small boy, reaching to play with the petals on one of the flowers. He had been told he could hear many things like souls, the whispers of other Banshees, other creatures, anything close to death. His issue was that he couldn't pick them apart to find the ones he should be listening to, not without screaming at least. It was why Banshees screamed and why their scream was so powerful. It helped them focus on the most important voice.

DuckPrince DuckPrince

He hummed quietly. "Flowers would h-have voices of life, wo-wouuldn't they?" He asked before humming. "I-I believe there should be ways to keep focus.. without screaming" He scratched the back of his head. "Life and death are f-faces of the same coin.." He mumbled to himself. Hence Fairies could see and feel both. They were masters of their lands, of their homes, they could feel every new creature born, every creature dying. It was painful but Fairies learned to live with it and developed a resistance to it after some time.

SmolKitten SmolKitten

"There are ways, meditative techniques that help a Banshee focus. But they're not one hundred percent. Sometimes you can't just sit and stare at a candles flame for ages when they're screaming at you to pay attention, to figure out where you're needed and what they have to say. Screaming is the only sure fire way to get results fast. Meditation is good when you're looking for information, it induces visions. Its harder for Banshees than say Reapers. They're born hearing souls, they learn how to focus. Banshee's are born human, deaf to the voices until you come of age or something triggers it, like experiencing something traumatic. But even Banshees that are awoken early find it difficult, if not more so." Kida explained. Having been awoken at a young age it made it even harder for him to focus. He had simply become accustomed to having the voices there and ignoring them, not trying to listen to what they were saying.

DuckPrince DuckPrince

He hummed quietly. "I wish I-I could help..." He trailed, fidgeting while petting the petals while he was thinking. He couldn't tell him about what he was, he didn't want to use his presence. He hated it, it brought attention and he didn't like being hovered around by people and strangers.

SmolKitten SmolKitten

Kida smiled at the small boy and reached over to ruffle his hair. "It's okay. I'll get there eventually. It just takes Banshee's a lot of time. At least being here minimises the chances of me winding up at a murder scene." He grinned before remembering the bag on his shoulders. "Have you been to your dorm yet?" He asked, noting he should go find his own soon.

DuckPrince DuckPrince

"Ah.. yes, I've been there.. I-It's where I was c-coming from" He mumbled, flustered from his hair being ruffled. "D-don't do that..." He said. "W-what dorm.. are you in..? I'm in.. um.. 341" He said.

SmolKitten SmolKitten

"Sorry." Kida chuckled before pulling his key from his pocket. "Room 334. I haven't been there yet but I don't have a roommate. I'm not too far from you so if you need anything just come a-knocking." He smiled, pocketing the key again.

He hummed before shaking his head. "I-I couldn't intrude like that.. my r-roomate is kinda s-scary though.." He whispered, pulling his legs up to his chest and hugged his knees. He looked like a small, defenceless bunny like that, especially with his hair all messed up.

SmolKitten SmolKitten

7373c03a9788a3a6405f156901627fe3.jpg
The boy named "Kiel" smiled sarcastically. He moved closer to the guy and walked around him before stopping in front of him. Ash cringed. He moved his face closer to his and observed his face. "Dude, every heard of personal space?" he asked him. However, it wasn't long before Kiel touched his abs with his index finger and traced it up to his chin. He did that while looking directly at his eyes. This action made Ash shudder at Kiel's cold fingertips.

"Is that so, Kyle Anderson?" He said. "The information board said my roommate would be some guy named 'Ash Raven'?"

He then broke off the stance and pointed at the door with his cane. "You could be in the wrong room and the door is just right there." He paused and chuckled. "I'm kidding, Ash Raven. Don't expect me to be fooled and affected with such things, also do me a favor and put on some clothes." Ash narrowed his eyes, idiotically. Wat, he thought, informally. He then noticed Kiel look at his dirtied clothes. Embarrassed, Ash's cheeks tinged a bright red.

Kiel sighed and flicked his fingers and the dirty clothes were now clean and good as new. "I expelled the dirt from your shirt so you can wear it again or put it aside and wear new clothes, your choice," he said as Ash picked up the shirt, amazed, stupidly. He went to his side of the room and sat on his bed. He didn't carry his luggage, so it should still be in the hands of the school staff.

"Super speed, that's something you don't see everyday, but I don't really appreciate people who only think for themselves. Don't care if you cause accidents? The victim will not be the only one who will be inconvenienced, so will you and those around you. Don't care about the rules either?"
He laughed and then looked at him. "Unfortunately, you'll have to live and abide with the rules while you stay under the academy's roof. Trouble makers won't just get off with warnings. " Ash mockingly groaned, as he put on his shirt. "But mom," he joked. "Can't I have some fun? It's no fun if you're the goody two-shoes!" he snickered.

"Loosen up, White Head," he said, giving Kiel a nickname. His hair is white, and white head pimples are annoying, like Kiel. Kind of makes sense, actually. "What good is 'school life' if we don't just have a bit of fun? High school happens only once in your life, so you should actually do some... 'productive' things." He paused.

"Not unless you're a vampire. You can go to high school at any time," he muttered in a low voice, so White Head wouldn't hear. "Anyways," Ash sat down on his bed, his abs practically bulging out of his shirt. He adjusted his eyepatch. "Don't use my very sexy mirror~" he pointed to the mirror on the wall. "You'll ruin it." He grinned, blankly staring at the guy.

Mentioned: Kent Kent || Interacting With: Kent Kent

(sorry for late reply, I was busy :3)

He asked what his name was. Shoot, Icarus forgot to say his name!

"Ah, I'm Icarus." the incubangel said.

He watched Castin as he continued to speak, pointing over to a claimed bed. Was he happy? Weirded? Attracted? He most definitely had some thoughts about what Icarus was wearing, right? "I already chose my side," Castin had said. "I wasn't expecting you."

"It's fine," Icarus said with a nervous laugh. "Didn't you read my name with yours on the board?"

(aaaand im sorry that it's not very long)

Icarus Kai
16 • Male • Incubangel • 1st Year • Scarlet
elextrified elextrified
Click the circle​

code by barista​

"It would be better than being alone." Kida shrugged, it'd be lonely without a roommate. "And I'm sure he's not as bad as he seems. First impressions aren't always the greatest." He smiled, remembering his first roommate, and the only decent roommate he'd had.

DuckPrince DuckPrince

The following Friday...

The week went by rather quickly for new students, being introduced to how the classes and schedules worked, being introduced to individual classes and specific classes that they chose for themselves. Some of the professors teaching them probably came across as kooky or weird but they were nice enough to all students, no matter their class.

In the middle of the week, the student council announced a sort of get-together party for the new students, which was mandatory. Yes, they had lists with names and everything. There were snacks and non-alcoholic drinks and everyone could dress casually if they wished. After classes, wearing uniforms was unnecessary so of course the council wouldn't force everyone to be in uniforms outside of that.

Emir was a little late to the gathering, since he had taken a nap to make sure he wouldn't be dozing off on his feet. Telling the council member that was jutting down names his own, he shuffled inside and went to get some juice, glancing around anxiously as he grabbed a cup and shuffled towards the chairs strewn around the place with no specific order. He felt uncomfortable, being around so many people again, so he hoped no one noticed him, he didn't know how well he'd deal with interaction..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back