• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Sanrora Academy [10/10 - CLOSED]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kiel Vesti
1517225415776-png.393989

Kiel smiled sarcastically. Too bad such things doesn't affect Kiel. He is always able to maintain his composure and he has no interest in men. He thought that maybe he'll return the favor back to his roommate. This isn't really up to his field, but he can still play this kind of game.He moved closer to the guy and walked around him before stopping in front of him..He moved his face closer to his and observed his face. Not bad, but he reeks of darkness. He is not a huge fan of darkness, most of the time, it always causes trouble, but it can sometimes be good. He thought that he'll increase the intensity, so he did. He touched his abs with his index finger and traced it up to his chin. He did that while looking directly at his eyes.
"Is that so, Kyle Anderson?" He said. "The information board said my roommate would be some guy named 'Ash Raven'/"
He then broke off the stance and pointed at the door with his cane. "You could be in the wrong room and the door is just right there." He paused and chuckled. "I'm kidding, Ash Raven. Don't expect me to be fooled and affected with such things, also do me a favor and put onf some clothes."
He looked at his clothes and noticed they were all dirty. He sighed and flicked his fingers and the dirty clothes were now clean and good as new. He expelled the dirt and other things with his magic. He may have gotten a bad first impression on him, but Kiel still likes helping people.
"I expelled the dirt from your shirt so you can wear it again or put it aside and wear new clothes, your choice." He went to his side of the room and sat on his bed. He didn't carry his luggage, so it should still be in the hands of the school staff.
"Super speed, that's something you don't see everyday, but I don't really appreciate people who only think for themselves. Don't care if you cause accidents? The victim will not be the only one who will be inconvenienced, so will you and those around you. Don't care about the rules either?"
He laughed and then looked at him.
"Unfortunately, you'll have to live and abide with the rules while you stay under the academy's roof. Trouble makers won't just get off with warnings. " Seems like Kiel and his roommate won't be getting along. He already pieced out a little part of this guy's personality. He only came to the room to check it out and to see who h is new roommate is, after that, he'll head out.
Emmi Emmi

Last edited:
Kida didn't stick around for the entirety of the principals speech. The anxiety and fear from the new students were driving the voices insane and as they grew louder, Kida grew more and more agitated. So he got up and left. Not wanting to find his dorm room just yet, he was most likely in the same one he'd been in for the past few years anyway, he opted for wondering around aimlessly until the voices calmed and he could here himself think. Eventually he collected his key, being amongst the last to do so and was in no rush so opted for the long route to his room. He was pleased to find he did not have a roommate. Last year's roommate had been a nightmare. Shrugging off the horrible memories that accompanied last year's roommate, he paused. Ahead were three students, only one of which he knew. Winifred towered over a poor boy in tears and a girl who looked equally scared. The girl exuded human but the boy was odd. It was a mixture. The runes magic was obvious but what it was mixed with something he couldn't quite make out. In a split second Kida had made a decision. Pulling a pack of tissues from his pocket, plastering his trademark smirk on his face and standing much taller, he approached the trio.

"Now Winifred. Be nice to the new students. It can be rather overwhelming." He teased, smirking at the girl before holding out the tissues to the small boy that barely reached his chest. "Here. There's no need to cry. Winifred isn't as scary as she seems." He smiled softly.

Sorry. Just intruding here... DuckPrince DuckPrince doneanddusted doneanddusted erzulie erzulie

Last edited:
image.png

666a6773d38f5c96c4a18f46b1a2317c-da8gsna.gif

Winifred Suri

Interactions: DuckPrince DuckPrince doneanddusted doneanddusted SmolKitten SmolKitten
Mentions: DuckPrince DuckPrince doneanddusted doneanddusted SmolKitten SmolKitten

Winifred watched as the small student tried to scramble away from her. Was she really that intimidating? She had only said a few words to him and now he was crying. The curly haired witch didn’t have the slightest idea of how things had took a turn. Were all of the newcomers like this? So meek and timid? She certainly hoped not, the school’s reputation would go down the drain and so would hers because she attended. Winifred was pulled out of her thoughts by someone saying her name. She turned to look at the owner of said voice. When she realized that it was Kida the girl rolled her eyes. “I wasn’t being mean. I was simply telling the truth, if he continues to sniveling he’ll be targeted. I was only trying to help.” She shrugged her shoulders. “And if anything they’re in the wrong for bumping into me.”
coded by y o u n g j a e

Emir was a bit scared by the new person standing there but took the tissue with his shaking fingers. He managed to whisper a small thank you, still being polite despite the turmoil he was currently in. He wiped his eyes, shakily taking a breath before he just stood there, anxious and scared of any negativity. "I-I'm s-s-sorry for bumping i-into you" He said, a bit more politely than before, properly apologising. He obviously didn't want to bump into the girl, he was just trying to get to nature and all its holy gayness..

(On phone so uh no coding)

erzulie erzulie SmolKitten SmolKitten DuckPrince DuckPrince

The poofy haired girl said that she ought to stop listening to music and pay attention to her surroundings. The words came out as sharp needles.

“Sorry,” Ming said again.

Bitch.

She looked back at the cute little boy, who was now backing away from her. Did she do something wrong? Shit, she must've done something wrong.

“S-Sorry,” Ming said again, more confused than anything.

She considered making a run for it, before seeing a young man come up with a smirk. He spoke to the point haired girl like he knew her well. Clearly he wasn’t new here, and nor was the girl. Winnifred. That was her name. She'd definitely forget it. The man approached the crying little boy and gave him a tissue. Ming wished she was that smooth. The girl stayed quiet. There was nothing for her to say. Perhaps it would be best for her to leave. Ming didn't want to be that one person standing there on the side for no reason.

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #350035; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #000000; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://static.zerochan.net/Garry.full.1137262.jpg') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #000000; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('http://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Rose-Grey-Seamless-Patterns-For-Website-Background.jpg') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #491949; border-bottom: 3px solid #491949; border-top: 3px solid #FFFFFF; border-right: 3px solid #FFFFFF; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]
[div class=picbox][div class=locbox]Location: dorms
Tags: doneanddusted doneanddusted [/div][div class=name] -CASTIN- [/div]

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Left to his own devices, Castin began to set up the room to his liking, choosing a bed at random and leaving the other for the roommate that would, eventually, show up. He grabbed the bed frame and began to slowly, inch by inch, move it away from the wall and closer to the inside of the room- a trick that he'd learned from his first year here. It didn't stop the emotions from traveling through the neighbors' rooms and into his own, but he'd found that if their bed was also pressed against the wall, then only mere inches were separating them, and that was a less than pleasant experience. With the bed frame shifted a couple of feet from the wall, he pulled his bed sheets from his luggage and began working on making his bed.

"Oh!" Castin startled as the door to his room opened, having not expected anyone to enter. Since he wasn't expecting a roommate to show up, he assumed it must have been staff checking in or his neighbor coming to greet him; either way, entering without even knocking seemed a bit bold. He whirled around, mouth opened to question whoever had appeared, but the words died in his throat as he took a good look at said person. A boy- despite the sunny weather, dressed as if he were braving the winter; a mask covering part of his face and a bright scarf wrapped around his neck. What he found to be the most interesting, however, wasn't the way that he was dressed, but just him. Castin rarely found others attractive due to his picky preferences, but he found himself drawn to this person for some reason. Having someone nice to look at was the least of his worries, though, so he closed his mouth and offered the boy a smile instead. "I wasn't expecting you," he responded, taking a few steps towards the boy as he spoke and offering out his hand, "I'm Castin."

[/div][/div]

Castini turned and smiled, coming towards him and stretching out his hand. "I'm Castin."

Wait... Castin?

Shoot, Icarus read his name wrong.

Castin was definitely expecting a handshake. Icarus stared at the hand, a bit hesitant to give him what he expected. His hands were gloved (TWO GLOVES! It was a miracle that he could hold his key!)... perhaps it was okay to touch him. Icarus smiled and shook the hand as quickly as possible. What did his mouth look like to Icarus? Was the incubangel effect still doing its work? Well, Castin was exhibiting self-control, so the layers were definitely working. Icarus ought to tell him about the effect sooner or later. Ah, why did dorms have to exist? If Icarus had dormed alone, he would've been able to take off all the layers without any worry. And by God, he was extremely hot and stuffy right now. He wanted more than anything to throw off his jacket. Right now wasn't the only problem, though. How would he sleep comfortably with clothing that belonged in the Antarctic?

Well... There was one benefit to having a dorm mate. He'd be able to get his energy easily now.

Icarus Kai
16 • Male • Incubangel • 1st Year • Yellow
elextrified elextrified
Click the circle​

code by barista​

Theta Iral
IMG_4272.JPG
Theta sighed, plunking onto the bed nearest the windows. With a flick of her hands, she slid her suitcase underneath the bed. She scrutinized her roommate's strewn belongings, then flopped over onto her side. Squeezing her eyes shut, she called out for her familiar. In a flash of light, the small, downy cockatrice stood before her. As was custom with elves, she had created a mind link between them. She used a combination on images and words to speak, thrusting her jumbled thoughts filled with homesickness and annoyance into her familiar's mind with a fervor. The cockatrice tilted his head, the flapped his wings. His mind brushed against hers, sending in consoling thoughts.​

When the two were finished sharing, Theta got up. Her stomach was rumbling angrily, and she had little resistance to it. It wasn't quite lunchtime yet, but she knew a cook who could slip her a thing or two. She sauntered out of the dorms section, and down to the kitchen area. Sliding past two supervisors, she made her way to the kitchens. With a soft knock on the wooden gilding of a door, she entered. A fair elf turned, her eyes flicking over to Theta's entrance. With a quick smile, Theta exchanged a greeting. After a brief conversation, Theta left with two seedcakes and a leaf-wrapped honeycomb in her pockets. She summoned Aethon, who flapped to her shoulder, and went to the courtyard.

Theta sat down on a bench, unwrapping her honeycomb. She lifted a dripping finger to Aethon, who promptly bit her finger. Yanking it back, she hissed, "Ow!" Aethon clacked his beak, projecting amused laughter into Theta's thoughts. She smiled, then pulled out the seedcakes for him. Aethon bobbed yup and down, then launched himself into the air. Theta tossed a chunk of food to him, and with twirling maneuvers the cockatrice caught it. They continued on like that, Theta occasionally breaking into a smile as her bonded partner crowed his happiness.​

Kida smiled as the boy took the tissues, noting that the voices in his head had significantly dimmed. They were barely even a whisper, which was highly odd, but he didn't bother to dwell on it. Instead he gently placed a hand on the boys shoulder and looked at Winifred disapprovingly. "He won't be targeted. I won't let him be and you know there's zero tolerance for bullying here. They both have apologised too, Winifred." His voice was calm and even, his mouth in a thin straight line. However his smirk was back within a few seconds as he looked teasingly at Winifred. "Winifred's a nice girl usually. She just has a habit of thinking she's better than everyone else." Kida liked to tease, whether the other person appreciated it or not. He was a playful boy, having seen so much death in his life he preferred to have fun and look at the brighter side of things. Occasionally he could come across as rather brooding, maybe a little crazy when he addressed the voices, but he tried his hardest to be kind. "Anyways, I'm Kida. And you are?" Smile spreading across his face, he addressed the girl who hadn't said much besides 'sorry' and outstretched his hand.
DuckPrince DuckPrince doneanddusted doneanddusted erzulie erzulie

image.png

666a6773d38f5c96c4a18f46b1a2317c-da8gsna.gif

Winifred Suri

Interactions: DuckPrince DuckPrince doneanddusted doneanddusted SmolKitten SmolKitten
Mentions: DuckPrince DuckPrince doneanddusted doneanddusted SmolKitten SmolKitten

Winifred watched at Kida coddled the small boy. She shook her head, while bullying wasn’t tolerated others still tended to be sneaky about it and still do it. But oh well, she had tried to help. If he took her advice didn’t matter to him. “If you say so, though I doubt you can follow him everywhere. You do have a life after all or I assume that you do.” She shrugged her shoulders slightly. “I don’t believe that I’m better than anyone. Just because I act a certain way does not mean that I think I’m above everyone.” Again the curly haired girl rolled her eyes. She looked to the two new students. Winifred was satisfied with their apologies. She nodded her head curtly. “Good, don’t let it happen again.” She said. Without another word Winifred walked off to go and enjoy her book.
coded by y o u n g j a e

Ming watched Winnifred go, deciding not to care too much about her. She turned back to the nice guy who had joined in. He’d teased Winifred before, and had now introduced himself as Kida. His hand stretched out. He asked for her name.

“Ming,” she answered, shaking his hand.

She looked over at the boy who’d been crying. She didn’t know how to deal with people in that sort of state. And so, in some attempt to start up a conversation, she asked,

“What class are you guys in?”

DuckPrince DuckPrince SmolKitten SmolKitten

Emir watched the witch leave while tensing up a little when he realised he had hands on his shoulders. His focus wavered for maybe a second before he managed to somewhat focus on keeping his presence hidden while listening to the two students talk. Ah.. class.. ".. I-I should be in Orange.." He trailed, just avoiding saying which class he was in so the colour of the class wouldn't get tarnished just from him saying it.

Mention: erzulie erzulie
Interaction: SmolKitten SmolKitten doneanddusted doneanddusted

0392c0909f932192dbe2da9e22784447.jpg
Kida visibly tensed at the mention of classes. It was odd for a fourth year to still be in the yellow class. He hadn't advanced once since attending and it didn't go unnoticed by most. Frequently looked down upon, most of his old fourth year friends no longer spoke to him or acknowledged his existence. Surprisingly he didn't mind it so much. If they didn't acknowledge him then they weren't targeting him, he had seen how cruel they could be. "Cute name," he smirked at her, briefly checking her out before looking back at the boy as he spoke. He had completely forgotten he was holding his shoulder and quickly dropped his hand, he didn't seem like the kind of person to be okay with a stranger touching him and he didn't want to make him uncomfortable. "I'm in the yellow class." He added, keeping his voice light as to not make it seem as though it bothered him as much as it really did.

DuckPrince DuckPrince doneanddusted doneanddusted

Last edited:

When Kida said her name was cute, Ming froze. Her face reddened and her heart quickened. Clearly she was great at handling compliments. After Ming asked what class everyone was in, she saw that everyone grew a bit... tense. Perhaps asking about classes wasn't a good idea. The white haired boy thought he was in Orange. Kida was in yellow.

"I'm in yellow, too!" Ming said.

Wait, she knew Kida's name, but who was the white haired boy?

"Uh... sorry that I didn't ask earlier," Ming said. "But what's your name?"

The conversation felt more awkward by the minute. Ming planned to retreat to her dorm sooner or later.

Ming Hui
15 • Female • Human • 1st Year • Yellow
DuckPrince DuckPrince SmolKitten SmolKitten
Click the circle​

code by barista​

Suppose Emir really didn't introduce himself... "I-I'm Emir.." He trailed. "I-It's nice to m-meet you.." He said, his voice so nervously trembling. He was barely used to one stranger hanging around him, let alone two.. "I-I'm in Scarlet.. I shouldn't be there though.." He said quietly, to clarify his earlier statement. Honestly.. what was the principal thinking..? He was lower than trash to other magic users...
doneanddusted doneanddusted SmolKitten SmolKitten

A grin spread across Kida's face as the girl flushed. She was a cute girl and he loved making anyone flushed not just cute girls. When she mentioned she was in yellow he felt a wash of relief flow through him. At least one of them wouldn't be shunning him anytime soon. At least not until she advanced and he was once again left behind. "We may have some classes together then." He smiled. When the boy piped up with his name, he once again began to grin. "That's a pretty cute name too. Damn why are you both so cute?" He chuckled. His smile almost dropped when he mentioned he was in scarlet. That was until he said he believed he should be lower. "Hey now. The principal knows what she's doing. If she believes you belong in scarlet then that must be where you're supposed to be. Not everyone in scarlet does some big whacky thing or is super intelligent. It's different for everyone."

DuckPrince DuckPrince doneanddusted doneanddusted

Emir turned red at the ears before he shook his head. "I have no magical ability.." He trailed. "Y-you'll see on the affinity test.." He told him. He already knew he had neutral, his mother let him use a magic stone once, she looked so.. sad when she saw the stone. She hugged him tight and told him to ignore what everyone says and thinks.. that he'd do great one day. Too bad that Emir's blissful reality shattered when his father told him he was worthless, more so than the homeless, starving old folk on the streets in slums. "S-so what she said earlier.. it's true, I'll be b-bullied. More than a-a-anyone else at this school, most likely.." He said, averting his eyes as he shakily fidgeted with the tear-stained tissue.
SmolKitten SmolKitten

Ah, so his name was Emir, and he was actually in Scarlet. He had no magic ability, and he thought he'd be bullied. Ming had never been bullied. Most of her problems lay in friend drama. Typically petty teenager things. Ming had some magical ability, but actually practicing shit like that was something never really put her heart into. Of course she was forced to practice by her parents, but one needs actual motivation to improve.

Emir resembled a small fawn to Ming. Any awkwardness Ming initially felt eased up.

"Hey, if anyone bullies you, I'll murder them," Ming joked. "Certified belt in martial arts. Besides, this academy probably has a bullying policy. Even my sorry excuse of a high school had one."

She paused for a moment.

"Well, I think I should go back to my dorm," Ming said. "I gotta check if my roommate finally came or not. I'll see y'all some time."

And she made a run for it.

Ming walked around until she finally found her dorm. Fumbling for her keys, the girl opened the door and walked into her room. It was empty... however, there was a suitcase underneath the bed closest to the window. Someone had been here. Perhaps they were also exploring the campus? Ming shrugged and flopped on to her bed. She was tired.

Ming Hui
15 • Female • Human • 1st Year • Yellow
DuckPrince DuckPrince SmolKitten SmolKitten hostage hostage
(lets have Theta and Ming meet)
Click the circle​

code by barista​

Kida frowned at the boys words but soon chuckled at the girls. He barely had chance to wave before the girl was running off. Shrugging, he turned his full attention to Emir. "Trust me. The principal is never wrong. I think she'll be proved right on the affinity test." He told him, only speaking the truth. He watched as he fidgeted and couldn't help reaching out to clasp his hands still, his touch gentle. "Hey, I promise things here will be fine. No one gets bullied as much as the fourth year barely out of the orange class." He chuckled at the reference to himself. "But if there's any issues or things get too much or you just have a question, just come find me. It's fine people messing with the Banshee but they know it's dangerous to mess with the Banshee's friends; and I plan on us becoming friends." He smirked.

DuckPrince DuckPrince

It surprised the young boy but he quickly averted his eyes, his hands still shaking since he had to concentrate. "I-I don't want to cause others trouble.." He trailed. Anyone trying to be friends with him always left after they were targeted by bullies. "S-so.. u-um.. p-please don't.. don't force yourself.." He lowered his head, closing his eyes tightly for a moment. Talking to people was scary, just waiting for someone to suddenly change and lash out at him. To go from sweet to scary in .2 seconds... he didn't want to be emotionally hurt anymore.. he was tired, if he had to be honest. He.. he just wanted friends. "I-I rather others be safe than be my friends.."

SmolKitten SmolKitten

Kida's frown deepened as he watched the poor boy. After wondering upon his first dead body at a young age, he had been a lot like him to begin with, constantly afraid. He knew the cute boy must have been through some pretty crappy stuff to be acting like this. "Listen to me. Being your friend isn't going to result in me being bullied anymore than I already am. I'm not forcing myself to do anything. I want to." He assured the poor boy. "Why wouldn't I want to be friends with someone as cute as you? And besides, the voices seem to like you." He grinned at him, trying to reassure him. The boy wouldn't be bullied here. Not if he could help it. He was determined to protect the small little bean, telling himself it was purely so he could figure out what the small boy was.

DuckPrince DuckPrince

It did made him panic on the inside when Kida mentioned the voices liking him. Making him ask himself internally in panic if the runes didn't work or he wasn't concentrating enough. It also didn't help his flushed red ears, which was so cute. "I-I'm not cute.." He whispered before he ended up sinking to the floor, into the flowers, his hands being still held by the taller boy so he was kinda.. dangling by his hands which he didn't even notice to begin with. "Not cute..." He mumbled, refusing to acknowledge his own preciousness.

SmolKitten SmolKitten

Kida chuckled as the boy sunk to the floor, his hands still in his. The fact that he kept insisting he wasn't cute just made him chuckle even more. Sinking to the floor beside him, he kept hold of the boys hands and nudged him with his shoulder. "Calm down there precious. I can guarantee anyone would agree with me." He couldn't help the grin on his face. The boy was so odd. The urge to figure him out was overwhelming. The urge to burrito him in a blanket and cuddle him was even stronger
DuckPrince DuckPrince

Kida chuckled as the boy sunk to the floor, his hands still in his. The fact that he kept insisting he wasn't cute just made him chuckle even more. Sinking to the floor beside him, he kept hold of the boys hands and nudged him with his shoulder. "Calm down there precious. I can guarantee anyone would agree with me." He couldn't help the grin on his face. The boy was so odd. The urge to figure him out was overwhelming. The urge to burrito him in a blanket and cuddle him was even stronger
DuckPrince DuckPrince
Emir jolted softly when he was nudged, looking away completely, puffing his cheeks up for a moment in a little pout before he looked at the little flowers, he could hear their little voices, telling him things like little children. Blooming flowers were the nicest. He could only hear them because of being a fairy, otherwise most creatures don't hear them. Maybe a Banshee would. "S-someone being cute isn't a valid reason t-to want to be friends with them" He argued softly.

Kida genuinely couldn't keep his eyes off the boy, everything he did was just so odd. He watched him focusing on the flowers and smiled even more. "Who said that was the only reason?" The Banshee questioned, finally letting go of the boys hands, not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable and not too sure why he was holding them still in the first place. "Arguing will only make me more determined." He proceeded to point out.

DuckPrince DuckPrince

Users who are viewing this thread

Back