• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sanrora Academy OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

DuckPrince

Bird & Horse lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the OOC chat for the new rp Sanrora academy.

Please be nice and respect each other. If you'll leave or something, please inform everyone
When you rp with one person specifically, please TAG THEM, thank you <3

Emmi Emmi Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf
hey guys, I know you guys made chars and all, it will probably take a while to get 7 more members. If you know anyone active and interested in these kinds of rps, pass it by them, maybe?
is also anyone interested in helping me develop a sort of plan and such for the rp?

Kent Kent accepted!

I will update everything later today after classes when I'm on the computer. If anyone wants to help with coding and stuff, please tell me, I'll also need help with making a discord server for OOC chat

Kent Kent accepted!

I will update everything later today after classes when I'm on the computer. If anyone wants to help with coding and stuff, please tell me, I'll also need help with making a discord server for OOC chat
I can help with the discord server.

Emmi Emmi btw xD I'd like to point out that the magic affinity is basically what kind of magic (be it fire, lightning, demonic, holy etc) he has a knack for and will learn

How are we going to sort roommates?
I'll be putting the names in a randomizer most likely or randomly pair up same genders before seeing how many are left over without a pair of the same gender, if that makes sense

Emmi Emmi btw xD I'd like to point out that the magic affinity is basically what kind of magic (be it fire, lightning, demonic, holy etc) he has a knack for and will learn
Ohhh xD I was confused about that. I just wrote “vampire” and “werewolf” because I thought if I added something else, it would be too op... lmfao I’ll edit it

Title: (the title mage, etc, that will be gained throughout the rp - they don't have it at the start)

so quick question
you stated here that we wouldn’t have titles at the beginning of the roleplay
but almost every character sheet has a title on it already (??)

i want a title

so quick question
you stated here that we wouldn’t have titles at the beginning of the roleplay
but almost every character sheet has a title on it already (??)

i want a title
The titles are for the future. The characters wouldn't have those titles for a long time. They're like, to know what they'll be in terms of titles when they graduate or get to 3rd or 4th year at Sanrora. (It's also the firection in which the character's magic eill develop as they train and stuff)
Lkng story short, you can give him a title but it wouldn't be valid for quite some time in the roleplay itself

oh snap
so my boy has his own room?
until we'll accept new people or someone makes a second character that's also a dude, then he gets a roommate under the idea that they joined the academy a bit into the year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back