• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern “Welcome To Our Beautiful Mess!” (Open)

Should I open more roles for this RP? Example: (Brokers for gang business, gang member roles, etc)?

• Yas!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Nah!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shibe

I got some good memes
“Welcome To Our Beautiful Mess!”
The five of you were the closest of friends ever since middle school. Wait no, scratch that, pre-school. You were all practically inseparable, but somewhat had to be, since you all were adopted and at the same time as well. But now you were fully grown, with lives of your own, and had grown apart from the people you had once spent every second of your life with. Your mother was so proud of each and everyone of you, some of you became famous singers, authors, artists, and sports players. But she never knew all the dark things you did underneath that job you used as a mask to cover your tracks. Your makeshift family is called to come back together, due to your mother’s unfortunate death. After the funeral is over, one of you brought up an idea that you could have never uttered near your mother. Starting up a crime ring with the local gangs in the city in which you lived...

This group RP is fairly small, but will consist of five adopted best friends looking to rake in hefty amounts of cash by starting up a crime ring. Basically a gang that would oversee all of the gangs in the city. But the catch is, you all still have to continue with your normal lives and jobs all while managing the gang. This idea is fairly loose, but some detail can be added in later on. It will contain darker themes though, possibly some romance, and maybe some betrayals. This RP will take place in modern time Los Angeles.

The only rules I have is: 1-2 paragraph minimum, have realistic characters, be kind to fellow players, and be sure to have plenty of fun!

Here are some roles available for some of the characters, if you have an idea for a different role, be sure to message me! Remember, your character can have any gender, height, weight, sexuality, and appearance you desire!

•Famous Singer (Taken moodyStrategy moodyStrategy )

•Actor/Actress (Taken Northless Northless )

•Artist (Taken dimensional dimensional )

•Sports Player (Taken, EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy )

•Author (Taken S Shibe )
Update! More roles for your beautiful souls are available!

•Cousins [mother’s sister’s biological children] (2 Open)

•Gang business broker (1 Open)

•Gang members (5 Open)

•Estranged Siblings [mother’s biological children] (2 Open, Taken Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket )

•Mercenaries [hired by the adopted siblings] (1 Open, Taken Scarecrovv Scarecrovv )

•Ex-Doctor/Ex-Nurse [hired by the adopted siblings after their medical license had been suspended] (Taken _SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_ )

•Bodyguards (2 Open, Taken by EricSings EricSings )

•Supply Dealer [has all your needs, whether it’s weapons or your daily fix] (1 Open)

•Ex-Police Officer [hired by the siblings for protection from the law, former police officers] (1 Open)

•Gang Rookies [brand new gang members, not exactly familiar with the whole crime ring scheme] (2 Open, Taken FireMaiden FireMaiden )

•Supporter/Funder [A rather wealthy individual who supports the gang through financial means] (1 Open)

•Second in Command [acts as a second leader in the gang, usually aids in turf wars and deals with other gangs] (1 Open)

•Secretary [takes care of any contracts, deals, and debt within the gang. Not your typical office secretary, they will go after those who owe the gang money] (Taken Maeve Valor Maeve Valor )

•Other [For any role ideas you might want instead of the ones listed, be sure to message me for this one!] (3 Open)

OOC: Realistic/Modern - “Welcome To Our Beautiful Mess!” OOC
CS:Realistic/Modern - “Welcome To Our Beautiful Mess!” CS
Main:Realistic/Modern - “Welcome To Our Beautiful Mess!” Main

Last edited:
If you ever do open any more roles, could I perhaps be notified? This looks super super fun and I'd love to be a part of it!

Ooooooo this seems interesting! It seems like you have all your slots filled but if you consider expanding this role play, please tell me!

More roles are up my friends!

This surprisingly got more attention that I thought it would

Plop me down for estranged sibling, my character will be a male if that effects whoever wants to take the other sibling spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back