• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Welcome to My Little House of Horrors

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
The other day I went to the store and low and behold there was PUMPKIN EVERYWHERE! We all know what that means.... the changing of seasons! Goodbye Summer and hello Fall and Winter... yes I'm throwing winter in there because I'm a sucker for Christmas plots too and well I figured why not get ahead of the terrible upcoming holidays. (Yes, I'm not a fan of the holidays). I am LGBTQ friendly so I don't care what gender pairings my partner wishes to do, (this does not always mean there will be romance)

• I am looking for the dark and twisted, the cruel and complex...gone are the days of cliche.
  • As much as I enjoy playing a complex villain, I would really appreciate a writing partner that can indulge in such characters as well
  • I'm not a stickler on length but I do enjoy the lengthier the better. I tend to lean towards post matching and would prefer 2-3+ paragraphs.
  • Be able to play multiple characters such as NPCs to move the plot as needed.
  • If you're reading this tell me a joke.
  • While a certain plot might seem cliche I'm looking to explore the complexity of the "villain" backstory, mood, emotions, mental illness, etc...
  • I do enjoy plots and twist to weave into our story so please chat with me OOC and let me know.
  • I occasionally get anxious so be mindful that I will just ask if you like the rp etc... to make sure you're enjoying the story as well.

Now that the boring stuff is out of the way (if you actually read it, of course you did).

These are just generalization of pairings that I'd be interested in coming up with plots or maybe for more casual enjoyment.
Vampire x hunter
Witch coven x new witch
Witch x hunter
experiment x doctor
mafia x mafia
drug lord x detective
royal x guard
royal x assassin
royal x royal

These are the more specific plots and ideas that I would like to explore more in depth. Feel free to add in your own creative mind to these plots so that we can come up with something we both enjoy :)
PLOTS

There is said to be a special bond formed between twins that is far more powerful than just the bond of siblings. It's rumored that they can feel each other's pains and pleasures. The tale begins way back to the first part of creation to humanity. For centuries these sisters have governed the lives of humanity with ease and the same wavelength. Given the centuries the two spent with just each other watching humanity their curiosity grew and so for the first time in their life they parted ways to explore the world through human eyes. Who are these twins you might ask? Well let me introduce you to Destiny and Fate.

In this world the city is divided into various districts. 1 being the millionaires etc.. 2-3 are the politicians of the city, 4-5 is the celebrities area, 6 are the middle class, and 7-9 is the lower class, think homeless, District 10 was a project that was to help Merge the low class districts that ultimately failed and is left to gang wars etc... Police don't even bother with jurisdiction if someone goes into 10 they aren't ever coming back. The city is simple enough most people can move through the districts with ease greater security occurs at the higher districts. Each district is separated by a wall (think traverse town in kingdom hearts). There is an elite Order that controls the system. They are in charge of keeping the current system as is and take out any person that might bring about an uprising. Their symbol is a crow and is known more as a rumor than anything. MC is the daughter of someone in the Order and has come to find out suspicious activity that her/his family indulges in. While researching and uncovering the dark secrets he/she end up exploring the various parts of the districts. (I'm also open for any other plots to this world build and further expanding it).

Can someone be so possessive of another that they decide to kidnap them and keep them for themselves? I want to dive in on a more mental health level, where someone obsessed with symmetry meets a person with a symmetrical face and they just have to have it all to themselves. I would prefer not to play the "villain" in this particular story if you so choose.

Well I just had this idea pop into my head and I would like to find someone to explore this idea with. I'm thinking this set up to be kind of like in a different realm. Like someone just so happens to come upon at this particular lake that is said if you swim too deep you end up in another world. So the character set up would be the gardener and the person that gets kind of caught between both worlds. They end up in the realm and come across waters that are crystal clear and at the bottom there are a bunch of bodies floating under water all anchored down in a nice orderly fashion. I would like to explore the dark turns of this idea and maybe have it be something that is not all that it appears to be? It's just an idea I woke up with so would love to further expand on it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back