• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Welcome to My Garden

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
Hello my seedlings... Rose or Rosie here and don't worry I don't have thorns... most days. :smilepuff:

Before we get to the real reason you're here as fun as my puns are, I'm sure that's not why.

• I write 3rd person past tense and prefer the same from my partner.
  • I like to write darker mature themes so prefer to have 18+ aged partners.
  • I am LGBTQ friendly.
  • Romance is not a requirement but sometimes it just happens.
  • I am advanced literate but no grammar nazi
  • Quality over quantity but I tend to write 2-5 paragraphs average.
PLOTS
MxF, FxF, MxM: This is set in medieval fantasy in a world where gods and spirits ruled unseen. Twins, Destiny and Fate, were in charge of weaving the path of humanity. There was only one problem. They never could agree on how it should be done. Destiny felt that humans should be able to mold and shape their future based on their own choices, but Fate believed that the path should be already made no matter the choices. Eventually the two went their separate ways working how each saw fit. Destiny has decided enough was enough and taking human form is giving out a quest to end Fate so that everyone could create their own destiny and be free. Are you fit for the job?

MxF, FxF(preferred role F): There is a small city cut off from the world, and they don't even realize it. Abducted years ago the people adapted and continued life as normal. There was no going outside, and no real reason to. Inside the city it was like paradise, and the mentality of what could possibly happen. Well this is the year where a new drug will be released. Placed in various editable products the city's creators sits back and watches mutations begin to occur in various kinds of people. Most of the time the patient would die, but they put in a recent change and it would seem that some are surviving.
- please note that I have a particular storyline for this one which will go over in detail if you're interested.

MxM, MxF: Based on the collector from the marvel series. The collector is after the most peculiar and beautiful things in the universe. He recently came across a ring that opens up portals from different lands. Obsessed with having it all he begins to drag various people from their home world to be apart of his collection. (I'm open to more expansion on this idea)

MxF, FxF, MxM, multiple ocs: In this similar modern city (I don't like to specify) a drug ring has been started and various alliances. There is a strip club, The Garden, where many associates meet. However foul play has happened and it's a shoot first ask questions later kind of situation.
- More on this if you're interested.

MxF, MxM, FxF multiple oc: Very much akin to the live action beauty and the beast there is a hidden castle that's cursed and an oc stumbles upon it
- would love to expand more on this.

EXTRA

Not for the faint of heart...

I warned you....

I'm looking for someone to create a plot that will sate my want/desire to roleplay one of my characters with a villain. I'm looking for heartbreak, abuse, torture, psychological breaks... etc. I want you to unleash your demons. If you are interested in this then please let me know and I'll send you the plot ideas for these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back