• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to Luna Nova Academy! (Little witch academia Rp)

MrNeko

Little witch
Welcome to Luna nova new witches! At this school you would learn a lot of the history of magic and how to ride your very own broom and cast spells and learn to make your own potions! But this year Students with their very own specialty in witchcraft will be put into groups of 3 or 4. At the end of each week a challenge will be held the the team winning will be awarded well. But you all still have classes to attend and got a lot to learn here! Now students enjoy your time here and learn well!

Hello thank you for checking out this rp!
I have a lot to do with this rp.

Rules:
-Be nice to everyone
-Have a good time
- Post consistently like 1 or twice
- Dont disappear if your not going to be posting let the GM know
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Ah, I remember when the first LWA OVA was still on Kickstarter. Loved it, and now I love the TV series.

+1 Witch to the ranks

Last edited:
Are you looking for posts once or twice a day or a week? Or every other day?

hello!
i watched like the first 4 episodes on netflix.
so when i saw this, i was like, 'cool, a reason for me to watch tv!'
im not that into tv.

I'm still at a maybe. The posting requirements may be a little hard for me to reach considering I am already joining one that has the same posting rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back