• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to Hades

The Rogue Bro

The average magical guy
Everybody has heard the insult "Go to Hell!" At least once in their lives. But it's just a figure of speech, right? There's no actual Heaven or Hell right? Well my predictable reader, there is. And for some reason, a bunch of high school just kind of appeared there. No obvious reason was given, they just kind of woke up in a land of brimstone and fire. With swords. And bows. And a bunch of COMPLETELY RANDOM items that seem to make no sense or have any value although may or may not mean something much deeper than what is originally perceived and or be an important item in fulfilling their quest.

Meanwhile, Satan is sitting atop his crimson throne, watching as the reality show esque drama unfolds. Perhaps he orchestrated this whole event? Probably. Is it for his enjoyment, or some sick sacrifice? Likely the former. (Who said Hell is an eventful place?) Anyways, he plans to pit TONS of demons and beasts and shit against these teens and hope for the worse. But do our heroes and heroines know of his ill intent? Probably. I mean, he's SATAN. Will they survive? Chances are no. It's fun to watch though.

This is basically Satan's game show. Will this have a plot that makes you reflect upon your morals and life values? Probably not. Will you leave this feeling moved? I hope not. Would I like to make something that I could invest my own emotions in? Absolutely. But hey, I'm leaving for a vacation in a week, and I want to RP a tiny bit before I leave for two weeks. So why not make a half joke RP?

I apologize for the hodgepodge style of this, except I'm not sorry at all. It's midnight. Screw off. Not really. Please join this. Please.

And after you read all that, would somebody tell me if I can replace Hades with Hell in the IC thread? I really don't want to be murdered by a mod for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back